Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 46. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
Because we are not sure or should I say I am not sure about the coin i want to hold, I mean maybe a can read a lot of white paper or website but I am not sure if that is really will happen in the future. Hold is also risky for me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
The main thing is not to panic. Keep only those coins in the future which you really believe. The market will certainly unfold and everyone who waits will reap the rewards.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 06:46:54 AM
Prices for crypto currency are always dynamic and it's hard to say when you have a dip or a peak. The best thing we can do is make the most of every trend. Prepare more tokens when you have a dip, and do not be greedy when prices go up
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
now a lot of tokens that have been willing to launch and according to the ICO coin will be a lot of use even with a fast price, the more coin that appears then btc, eth and coin others certainly can rise, because the newly emerging coin most of the price still refers to btc and eth
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:22:22 AM
Well that's an old technique of accumulating gains. With the present market state we have to smartly. Sell the high, buy the lows.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
July 14, 2018, 05:51:46 AM
actually i'am not trader, i can't trade for daily trade like instant trade with some analyze. but i prefer to buy some altcoin and hold it for 1-2 qquarter until the developer launch their product. i choose the altcoin depends on their product, and you know if the developers launch their product the price will go up
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 05:50:51 AM
analyzing the market there is nothing left except that the coins hold until the prices go up, otherwise you do not want to sell for a penny
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 14, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
Yes at this point I believe Holding is one of the strategies to be done for certain altcoins. Normally, I will hold my altcoin when it promises to hodl long. However, when it is very volatile, it is better to trade. For me it does not matter if I have to wait for the old one. For the sake of making big profits. And I think, this is the end of this year, the price of coins will reach its highest point this year.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 14, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
When every new correction come - we see such questions again  Smiley
There is only one right answer - HOLD until you get x2 profit minimum, don't be greedy and fix your income when market is green.

Yes, hold it for long term and invest in potential coins. You may sell or trade some of it if you really need money, but dont consume all of your holdings.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 05:33:46 AM
Yes of course the price of cyrpto currency will go up, there are lot of support from all over the world to crypto currency and soon the price of correction will change,I will hold the coins for 2 years and my target on 2020. I think the current market condition is very bad because of manipulation of cyrpto currency trading and many countries more regulate crypto.In near future the price of bitcoin will reach $20k and all other altcoins price will go up.I think best to hold the coins and sure price will go up
Activity: 280
July 14, 2018, 03:00:11 AM
currently cryptocurrency itself is subject to permission disruption from some countries or called G20 is now out of an article that the FSB declared that bitcoin or cryptocurrency does not disrupt the global economy so now it is in safe period
check here: https://investir.lesechos.fr/marches/bitcoin-cryptomonnaies/g20-le-fsb-rejette-les-appels-a-une-regulation-des-cryptomonnaies-1750099.php

and investors are already starting to believe in the cryptocurrency trade and it will all get better as soon as you set up the funds to buy or hold u have token or alcoin bitcoin. it is certain that the mid-year or the end of the year will begin to improve
Activity: 280
July 14, 2018, 02:59:40 AM
Investing in good projects will give you peace of mind. The only thing at that worries me at the moment is that bitcoin has such an enormous influence on the price of a project. Why would a good project,Cryptocurrency is extremely volatile and prices could change the next hour, however, most of it have a mean rising pattern in general. Which means that it is rising no matter how small.
One thing I've learned about crypto industry is not to do panic selling.
Activity: 392
July 13, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
If this is a good coin, then when the market recovers the price will grow on this coin, but if it is a bad coin, then most likely the price will not grow any more.
It's true if it's a coin that has a good future for sure if the crypto market recovered most probably the coin will also rise,
but if the future is not good and less promising although the crypto market recovers its price will not change
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 12:34:32 PM
If this is a good coin, then when the market recovers the price will grow on this coin, but if it is a bad coin, then most likely the price will not grow any more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
July 12, 2018, 03:43:29 AM
I am rather optimistic about the future of crypto, I think this technology has a great future and will be widely spreaded in different areas, so cryptocurrency market will grow, too.

Of course, because all markets are cyclical.It may take a year or five. Nevermind. But growth is bound to be.
The main thing is to hold those tokens or coins that will not disappear from the market during this time. For example, a scam
Activity: 1078
July 12, 2018, 03:38:42 AM
I am rather optimistic about the future of crypto, I think this technology has a great future and will be widely spreaded in different areas, so cryptocurrency market will grow, too.
Activity: 38
July 12, 2018, 03:35:54 AM
I think this depends on you personally. The market is relatively fair. Your wealth is yours, but I think that it is very valuable in the long run. I mean it is higher than last year. This should be the price of the future.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
July 11, 2018, 05:18:59 PM
Holding of  good value coins is a good decision even in this declining market as at some point the market will recover. It is risky to hold altcoins without perspective as  it may happen they won`t ever recover and You could end up with loss.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?
I hope that it will be like last year.  At first the market was unstable and then there was good growth.  And usually the price grows on all coins.
Activity: 172
July 11, 2018, 11:34:49 AM
In most cases, yes.  But if they are bad coins, then the price will most likely not grow.
Pages:
Jump to: