Pages:
Author

Topic: holding and prices will go up ? - page 49. (Read 6540 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 08:23:51 AM
Everyone is holding, that's true. But the question is what coin are you holding. Some alter coin will never turn green. Because it's already dumped. But I  still believe holding is a good idea. Hold a little more, for a little increase. Because the raising and falling is the joy of crypto trading.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 08:15:44 AM
Yes, it is very profitable for you if you continue to hold patiently because I believe when the market recover from the fall, the price of coin will also begin to rise and then you will be able to sell at profit when the price gets to a very good value for you to make reasonable profit.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
If you want to get more profit, it would be nice if you hold it, because the price of coins now again dropped dramatically. If you want to sell it, just wait until the price starts to stabilize again. But from the previous year coin prices had experienced a drastic decline. But I'm sure it's only temporary, in the future bitcoin prices will soar, and people are holding it now and selling it when bitcoin prices stabilize back, I'm sure they will experience success.
Yes, I agree, now is the best time to keep all that you have. After selling a particularly profit you do not get. On the other hand, if you do not have to live on what that part is better to bring.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 08:07:46 AM
Well, the thing is people say hold and wait but what no one says is while you are holding you also need to keep an eye on the market and when it seems favorable you need to loosen your bags. In other words, holding and simply holding will certainly have some positive effect on the price but then we should be just bag holders.

Never fall in love a coin for we are all here to make some profit and keep pushing ourselves.

All the best!!
Activity: 518
July 07, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
Price does not matter too much in my opinion. The market volume as a whole should be healthy and the market cap should keep growing. If people start investing in other cryptos it will still increase market cap but not btc price.
Activity: 97
July 07, 2018, 06:07:12 AM
In crypto, prices go up and down, so it will surely go up, but nobody knows when, if you are holding a good crypto and not "shit coin" the price will surely go up someday
Activity: 210
July 07, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
I think the current HODL Strategy is the best strategy, as long as the market conditions are not stable, or declining, because I also believe that the market will grow, maybe even higher than before, but its fall will be faster, this is a vicious circle , and we can not avoid it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 06, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Holding your coins right now is the best thing to do because the market prices are currently decreasing, holding your coins today will guarantee you to earn more profit in the future.
- This is not entirely sure, everything is depending on what you are holding and your luck because the crypto market has yet to show us a strong development in the future, there is no basis, what many people say about the future of crypto, all just predictions, even rumors, no authenticity. So if we hold on for too long, sometimes the price will not increase again and of course, this means we will not get anything after a waiting period, in addition, if the coin we are holding is not a good choice for the future, the opportunity for us to end up in the loss is very high
Activity: 270
July 06, 2018, 11:42:40 AM
Holding obviously influence prices. In this case patience is the key. Who are able to hold their patience they will definitely earn huge. if most of the investors started to hold their assets then price will definitely going to up. but December 2017 was special for cryptos world.  I don't think it will happen again.
Activity: 45
July 06, 2018, 11:34:03 AM
Bear markets and low prices are normal for a market and that is how investors make money by buying low and selling high. The prices will not stay down forever and they will go up enough for you to sell
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:26:08 AM
Everyone is holding and saying prices will go up again what can make prices go up again ? I do believe it will go up but not like last December unless something comes in and changes the market so what do you think it could be ?

Holding your coins right now is the best thing to do because the market prices are currently decreasing, holding your coins today will guarantee you to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 06, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
the more developers that will make bitcoin go up and other factors yes maybe the higher its market demand about altcoin that will keep its prices continue to soar now altcoin is getting popular among the masses of people investing its money in altcoin, which makes altcoin down as it is we know the more the negative issues about bitcoin without knowing definitely not its news
Activity: 154
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 06, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

Probably the market will return in the second quarter of the year and I hope the market will become more healthy. But if you will notice from the last quarter 2017 the market pump its way up to its peak especially bitcoin . The best thing we can do is to have patience in order to hold coins until the last quarter of the month, since the market is at declined state you have buy cheap coins in order to increase your profit margin if the market rises again.
Activity: 546
July 06, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
yes it is right that this time the market is in very critical situation and the rates of all coins are very low and not in sailing position and you dont have take profit if you sale your coin in this time and if you have wait for the right time you will sale your coins you will get profit.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
July 06, 2018, 07:49:30 AM
you just have to wait until the market price goes up again, just hold for the next few months and you'll get a profit, you can buy it again now because the market again in the low price
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 06, 2018, 07:44:42 AM
I think that at the moment is important to hold crypto,we need to be patient and don't be affected from  panic.The market soon or later will go up again.
Indeed, with the current market conditions are down we do not need to panic of course,
because if we panic maybe it will add to the problem so we should stay calm,
and certainly with the passage of time the market will soon recover we will see later
Activity: 242
July 06, 2018, 07:40:32 AM
I don't think holding coins will rise. There are too many manipulations in the market now, and there are many other worthless projects entering the market. My advice is not to invest in those new projects. It is safer to buy some mainstream coins at this very recent stage.
Activity: 80
July 06, 2018, 07:37:26 AM
If you hold promising coins, then the price will start to rise when the market recovers.  And it will most likely be in a couple of months.

That is correct. Holding a coins that is really good and potential on the market has future and, in the future it might make you a lot of profit.  But some shtcoin reall could make you a lot of money if someone while pump it and dump it fast.  Grin

I think it is good idea to hold first coins and wait to increase it to see great profit. Holding is the only best way to see a big profit. But if you think that the prices are good then stop to hold trade it to look at a large profit. I think that the stragedy of other investors.
Activity: 86
July 06, 2018, 07:33:38 AM
I think that at the moment is important to hold crypto,we need to be patient and don't be affected from  panic.The market soon or later will go up again.
Activity: 122
July 06, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
If you hold promising coins, then the price will start to rise when the market recovers.  And it will most likely be in a couple of months.

That is correct. Holding a coins that is really good and potential on the market has future and, in the future it might make you a lot of profit.  But some shtcoin reall could make you a lot of money if someone while pump it and dump it fast.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: