Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 20. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
Since I am holding mostly Bitcoins so I am waiting for a drastic change of the market. May be a ETF approval or something big happening which will completely change the tide of the market. Dumping the coins once it is pumped up seems like the most feasible plan for me right now but I am getting concerned and anxious over how long it might take to the coins to get pumped again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
Bitcoin and Ethereum will always stay in hardware wallet while all other altcoins are for trades. It means yes, I usually dump all my altcoin wheny altcoin is pumping and I buy back when the market is on bear market again.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:22:55 PM
One should have an exit plan before entering a trade. I do have some targets and alarms for certain levels so yeah, dont fall in love with your coins
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

You must set in mind how many multiples of the price you bought the coins you want to receive. Having 3x profit is good enough. Just trade again if you think you want to get more profit. The price of crypto is so unpredictable that the profit you get from price pump will disappear instantly if the price dumps
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
I will sell when the crypto currency in which I invest will reach my expected price. I do not have any reason to sell cheaper than I invested. You need patience for profit. Cool
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
up to meet the target that I specified earlier.
yes of course I will immediately throw it away or sell it. and the results I can invest back into other altcoins and some I can use for other needs.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
August 24, 2018, 05:55:24 AM
At the moment I have not sold any coin or token and could have obtained good benefits in January. I will continue to hold because now the market is much lower and I do not want to give away my coins. It may be some of my cryptocurrencies will not recover but it is the risk that I am willing to take. If the market pumped hard, maybe sell a part to recover my investment but most of the cryptocurrencies will hold in the medium / long term. Only time will tell me if I was right about this choice.
Activity: 53
August 24, 2018, 05:50:34 AM
It totally depends on the situations. Like i hold my coins until i think there are possibility to have a good growth. Otherwise i simply dump the coins. This things are completely uncertain.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
holding the most beautiful for the holders so you can not lose but the other coin because not just the price rises and now it's quite risky to pick up the tokens because the price bitcoin somewhat falls somewhat so it affects the coin on the market.
Activity: 202
August 24, 2018, 05:27:46 AM
actually, everyone has their own way to manage their crypto assets. I think, for now, it would be better if we hold the coins or tokens that we have because if we sell them the price will be cheap. I will keep holding my coins until the price rises and stabilizes.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
for me I will hold the token until the market is low. in cryptocurrency need a long wait for more money to be received. as you need trading strategies not to beat your money.
Activity: 302
August 24, 2018, 05:24:50 AM
Hold or sell depends on the coin. If she has prospects. then, of course, continue. For example, KamaGames tokens, I plan to hold, because developers promise to increase the price of the token in the future. And as their plans are still being implemented, I think that this will happen in the future.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 24, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

I will hold it until there is a lump of 300% on the surface of the price chart, I do this thing solely to get more returns in the future. But I have a little suggestion while you still have enough money it would be nice for you to make a purchase from now on, I'm afraid a big jump will occur at an unexpected time (far from what has been predicted by people person).

Holding coin or tokens depend on the price. If we are going to hold tokens we also need to hold coins because we are now on huge dip and selling on dip is a big loss. We can really loss on it due to the dropping of the price.
Activity: 69
August 24, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
I think we should think about the expected profit. When i find the i get the profit according my expectation i sell the coins. But if i find that there are possibilities to have a fall then i sell them earlier.
Activity: 83
August 24, 2018, 05:02:14 AM
It totally depends on the person. Some people expect a standard profit and some expect massive profit. So they hold their coin according to expectation. I think expecting a standard profit is better.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 23, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

I will hold it until there is a lump of 300% on the surface of the price chart, I do this thing solely to get more returns in the future. But I have a little suggestion while you still have enough money it would be nice for you to make a purchase from now on, I'm afraid a big jump will occur at an unexpected time (far from what has been predicted by people person).
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 23, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
It depends on how long I hold tokens because if we have held a token for a long time and the price has not increased then when there is a large pump, of course I will sell tokens because I have held tokens from the lowest price to experience a large pump, but there are several the tokens that I hold and still do not have good prices on the market, I still hold the tokens until now with the hope that there will be a large pump in the token.
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
Until crypto market conditions become a bull market that will increase crypto prices. I will benefit if I choose the right time to sell and buy back.
Activity: 40
August 23, 2018, 03:23:03 PM
What would you do knowing other's plan? People sometimes will just confuse you. Better go on your way and keep investing
Activity: 43
August 23, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
Until the market rise and the right time come I will hold my coins and I think everyone should do that. Being panic and selling coins is not a good idea. We need to be patient in this type of situations.
Pages:
Jump to: