Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 21. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
I think all should hold the coins or tokens until they think it is the right time to dump it. And obviously the time should be when the market will be on the highest peak.
Activity: 52
August 23, 2018, 02:44:48 PM
Holding coins and keeping patience is the wise decision to survive the crypto market I think. So I will hold my coin and wait for the perfect time for trading. And I hope the time is not so far away. Soon the market is going to rise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 02:18:11 PM
I think it's worth keeping, and investing in the most promising tokens, and keep until the market goes up, and then at the very top you can sell ,but it's better than selling in the negative, when the market goes down,as in plus you will not sell
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
I strongly believe in cryptocurrency, because of that I always say that HODL is better than selling it during FUD. currently the market is indeed in a red state, but that does not mean it will last forever. I am very confident that cryptocurrency will be very bright in the future, and the market will begin to recover. although to reverse this will be a little longer, it doesn't seem to be for the end of the year now, but maybe there is still time in the next year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
until i feel cant grow. i cant hold altcoin for longterm. it just makes me lose
i sold part of tokens now because i think it's the best solution to reduce risk
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
August 23, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
I have a price in my mind for every coin that I possess. From the moment that level is there, I sell 50% of my coins and "play" with the rest of it.
For the moment, we are far from the prices that I want to sell something  Grin
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
August 23, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
to hold tokens and coins is certainly up to each person, if we believe that the Token or coin that we have has good potential and we want to hold it until the price will rise at the price you want, of course it's up to you.
Activity: 178
August 23, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
I think if anybody is going to hold their coins and tokens they must have to be patience and wait until the market prices level will raised up to the higher then they can get its benefits.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 01:51:32 PM
I will keep it until the market grows several times. The price of some coins fell tenfold, so you will have to wait a long time for the market to recover.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 01:47:32 PM
Some coins I hold only to get at least 10% profit, after that I sell all of it and put it into better coin. Tokens I sell immediately, I've not met token with good quality yet.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
at the moment I hold a number of tokens, but at a very low price, I am currently waiting for the market to recover to sell the token, so that it gives me enough profit compared to now, because if I sell now it seems worthless.
Activity: 176
August 23, 2018, 01:45:27 PM
I am going to hold them until it reaches a certain price range. There is no point of investment if I do not grab the opportunity of making profit. If the market is green, I will sell them at a price that gives me good ROI.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 01:41:01 PM
I will hold it until the target I specify, I usually hold it if the project I follow is successful. even though at the beginning the price of the token dropped. There are also people who sell coins because of their daily needs and others. They must use the market well to grow with it.
Activity: 525
August 23, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
I will hold it for now because for me the price is very low to sell. I am sure the market situation is getting better and when it arrives I will use the opportunity to sell.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
August 23, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
Before any tip or instruction, we must maintain a strategy of entry and exit, only then we can perform an action without depending on any moment. For example: If my strategy is to sell at 20% profit and -10% loss then I will have to keep and run without retreating. Now if you do not respect your goals the disorder and major damages will be your allies. Remembering that this holds for any currency or token and unfortunately following a bomb sign is act desperate in most cases.
Activity: 434
August 23, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
What i ussually do is HODL until it fulfills what is written on their whitepaper or fulfilled some interedting part of their road map like listed to a well known exchange market or a partnership with whales businesses. The price of cryptocurrrency nowadays are still unstable and looks like will encounter more price correction or deeper dip so i continue holding those altcoins. I know that someday, i will regret letting those go on cheaper price when its price multiply up to 10 times when the bull market starts.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 23, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

I only hold some bitcoin and it is going to be so for a long while. I may buy some very specific tokens as I read quite many WP and sometimes the temptation is high LOL
Activity: 266
August 23, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
hello, I will keep my coins for a long period before the capitalization of the crypto-currency market to 900,000,000,000 dollars or higher, at the moment I am a little bribing coins, and those in which I recently took part in the bounty and are sure of them.
Activity: 336
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
August 23, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

I am not in a hurry because I already have taken a very defensive position at the beginning of the year, now I can hold happily as profit has already been made for most coins.
Activity: 57
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
August 23, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
Holding is a good idea. Just dont hold too long and screw yourself over. Take some time to understand the technicals of the market. Knowing how to read btc well is a great help for knowing when to HODL and when to sell
Pages:
Jump to: