Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 22. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 01:13:12 PM
If I don't continue to hold tokens and coins until the market conditions are stable because the tokens and coins that I hold have been determined the price when the ICO runs until it's finished. So I don't think it's too good to hold it too long.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
August 23, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
Everything will be sold except bitcoin.  Grin

When my altcoins pump like crazy then I will have no regrets into selling it.
I want to use it as a means to buy more bitcoin. That is the legitimate currency which will last in a lifetime and will be more used in the future. I dont doubt that.

But this alts. They have a lifespan for me. I see some altcoins dying any minute. It just takes 2 - 3 years then suddenly left like a dust.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 23, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
I am holding my coins and tokens until the targeted prices, mostly until the projects’ developments are matured. IMO, there is no point selling in one or two pump and lose out on the long term profits.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 23, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?

I think the basic rule is simply don't sell for a loss.  If anyone bought into the hype cycle between Nov 2017 and even up to now then the answer is simply to hold and wait until you at least have some measure of profit.  I mined a coin called dashcoin (not Dash) and I was pretty sure it was dead way back in 2014.  Then in Nov 2017 it pumped up on an exchange and I got my mining expenses back plus a little bit more.  So, no point in selling at a loss unless you just really need the money.  Otherwise, just chillax and wait until you are in the green zone--profit!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 12:47:30 PM
Before you think in your mind about holding any coin alway's try and do research about that project what the are upto and changes the want to bring if it's making a sense that's mean the will last and the are good to hodl.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 23, 2018, 12:44:59 PM
I think that if the token or coin goes up exponentially in a short time, I take advantage of this moment to sell at least 50% of my tokens, as they are rarely this high again, unless the project is very promising and is fulfilling all its roadmap, You also have to take into account that there is a time limit in which you should hodl the tokens in most projects 1 or 2 months is enough for them to reach their full potential, if a project does not start to show results in that time is better to sell the tokens and look for another ICO
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 12:37:26 PM
Forced to not be able to take profits first or not to be able to get a rate, until the rate can return to the highest price, then sell it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
when coin or token price are decrease than you can buy it and hold for future. when its price are increase than you should sale and make more profit easily. i think is the best way to make profit. i'm also hold coin for make profit in future.
Everyone knows that this is a way to make a profit. But how to do it smoothly and without loss. How do you know the price will increase after you buy it? I also set a goal like that but the price completely fell down after I bought.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
coin dependent that can be used for short or short term. In the long run, I will hold it. but if in the short term I will sell it and will buy back at the bottom price
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 23, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
it depends on the circumstances mate.  but the decision is always up to you which price do you prefered or you want to keep holding due to some reason.  'cause honestly even i have target price i always exceed my limit because the price still  increasing and then i will dump only once i've noticed the price is gradually decreasing.
Activity: 269
August 23, 2018, 12:23:05 PM
coin and token both are part of cryptocurrency market,  but coin have the most popularity than tokens cause till now most of the investors trust coins but hopefully with the passes of time situation will be changed for tokens but right now token needs more publicity
Activity: 124
August 23, 2018, 11:40:43 AM
Holding coins and token when the market is down is really good, we always want to get a big profit, hoping that the market will grow soon, but how about the others who do not have any income.
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 11:34:53 AM
if you hold coin or token it will make more profit for you. when the price are fall down you should buy it with low price and hold it. when its price are upward than you should sale this and get profit easily.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
August 23, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

i will hold all coins and tokens that i support.  i believe they have potential to do better than fiats.  if there would be pump and i needed money, then i might cashout 10% of my investments.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

Greed will somehow stop someone from dumping as he will wait til the price hits the ATH. Only there is just what we can over bough that price can go down in the end. A price correction will always happen after the pump for those traders will be taking profit before another cycle will happen. Once the coins belong to the rightful strong investors, those who dumped will come and buy back again in the hope that they will profit when the market gains trust again.
Altcoins have the potential to make my money to grow that i understand that there is a bearish market that still in effect in which its make most of the Crypto currencies to suffer therefore i will hold my coins until this year will end and i will sell it if i see no improvements. Maybe i will dump some of my coins during bullish market because i wait long enough since January of this year.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
August 23, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

Greed will somehow stop someone from dumping as he will wait til the price hits the ATH. Only there is just what we can over bough that price can go down in the end. A price correction will always happen after the pump for those traders will be taking profit before another cycle will happen. Once the coins belong to the rightful strong investors, those who dumped will come and buy back again in the hope that they will profit when the market gains trust again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
when coin or token price are decrease than you can buy it and hold for future. when its price are increase than you should sale and make more profit easily. i think is the best way to make profit. i'm also hold coin for make profit in future.
A good idea, but all these thresholds of entry for buying and selling very seriously limit our opportunities for life, just think how can this happen at all, provided that you are clearly not a trader.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 23, 2018, 09:18:46 AM
In this time i just try to hold my coin until it growing up, i know it hard to hold now but it gonna be good soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

i waited for too long, the market is not good to sell any tokens now as it is really down.
I rather buy more. but to sell my tokens now is very impossible.
i will wait more and the market will sure hit the green land.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
Yes I want to hold my coins now because market now is going down I will sell it when the market goes back again for me to earn a lot of profit after holding my coins.
Pages:
Jump to: