Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding Coins and Tokens... - page 23. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
I think we will hold both, for us tokens and coins are also a better way we can get more profits, because the development of altcoin prices is also getting better.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
August 23, 2018, 09:13:56 AM
You should hold your coins and tokens and wait for grow market and you can also make profit from crypto when price will be go up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 09:09:01 AM
Until when you gonna hold your coins and tokens?
Will you dump it if it is pumping in the market?
up to the target that I specified earlier. I set my own sales target, after fulfilling I will immediately sell it.
of course it will immediately throw it away. but not entirely I sell it, only partially. if the coin still has a good future and its development shows significant.
Activity: 188
August 23, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
Such holder are simply made their tactics by monitoring the data that represent the pricing on the market some are keeping their tokens if they think it is not in good positions in the market, if the price pumped up so they need to sell it right away..
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
when coin or token price are decrease than you can buy it and hold for future. when its price are increase than you should sale and make more profit easily. i think is the best way to make profit. i'm also hold coin for make profit in future.
Ideally I want to see on a wallet that sum which is necessary to me. I hope I'll not need to withdraw money from cryptocurrencies because of the need, especially now the market is going through difficult times.
Activity: 208
August 23, 2018, 08:58:12 AM
when coin or token price are decrease than you can buy it and hold for future. when its price are increase than you should sale and make more profit easily. i think is the best way to make profit. i'm also hold coin for make profit in future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
August 23, 2018, 08:56:19 AM
I am fully convinced that if the market is very much pumped, then it is necessary to sell its crypto-currencies. I do not understand how it was possible in December of last year to simply look at how everything is growing and think that it will be forever
Yeah,  were not really sure what will happen in the coming days.  December is far enough to have a lot of changes but we can't be sure if market will have a bull run just like last year.  Market is still quite and more coins are in sleeping hard.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
August 23, 2018, 08:54:04 AM
If you are a real trader then you might be knowing at what position to sell your coins and tokens.
People are selling coins when they need money in emergency, except this case they keeo holding rest of the coins till market is up
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 23, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
until they fall to 0? I'm really wondering if I can not save what is now. maybe at BTC or at least USDT?
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 23, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
Unfortunately, like many others, I did not manage to sell coins in time and my depot of 10 000 turned into 700 dollars ((  Therefore, I hold)
 But we learn from mistakes ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 23, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
I already have many tokens and coins, a few months ago I would have to buy a expensive car for them, now they are worth as much as the ten-year-old wreck.
The question is, should they have been replaced immediately?
Activity: 149
August 23, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
For the moment I'll be holding my coins until the market starts to bull run. I think some of the bounties I have I will dump once listed in exchanges but I'll still save some if I like the project especially if it has the capacity to get bigger and can give passive income.
Activity: 181
August 23, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
it is easy way to make more profit. because when price are go down of coin or token you should by it and hold it for future. when its price are increase you should sale it and get profit. im also want to invest here and hold for profit.
Activity: 378
August 23, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
Yes, I will hold my coin and token until when the price has gotten to a targeted value where I will be able to make meaningful profit on my investment. As long as it is a potential coin and also promising, I will hold it till the price is very high and then buy back when it is low.
I'll hold my coins till the last. Ideally I want to see on a wallet that sum which is necessary to me. I hope I'll not need to withdraw money from cryptocurrencies because of the need, especially now the market is going through difficult times.
Yes, probably bounty and airdrop rewards end up being less than what you expected with the current drop on the market and I think it would be better to limit yourself to the best projects.
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 08:26:33 AM
Yes, I will hold my coin and token until when the price has gotten to a targeted value where I will be able to make meaningful profit on my investment. As long as it is a potential coin and also promising, I will hold it till the price is very high and then buy back when it is low.
I'll hold my coins till the last. Ideally I want to see on a wallet that sum which is necessary to me. I hope I'll not need to withdraw money from cryptocurrencies because of the need, especially now the market is going through difficult times.
Activity: 352
August 23, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
Activity: 92
August 23, 2018, 08:17:39 AM
Yes I want to hold coin and tokens. I tried to buy as much as I can when the market fall. Because I already analysis a lot for specific token and coins. So I believe those price will high after some days.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 23, 2018, 06:53:56 AM
I have coins that I plan to hodl for long term specifically atleast a year, and I have tokens that I plan to hold when the market recover because I think it cant survive when I hold it for long period, I accumulate some of my tokens in bounty/airdrop and I know the bounty hunters are only waiting for these tokens to pump so they can sell it.

It depends but usually the coins that I bought in this bear market has a good potential and I set a target price on when to sell it thus I have to balance the situation and decide for what's best at that moment.
Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
Basically, they begin to sell coins, if necessary, in other cases they try to keep them!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 23, 2018, 06:36:07 AM
I will hold until the price is good enough to sell my tokens. Patience is highly needed inorder to achieve what you wanted in life.
Pages:
Jump to: