Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 84. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
those are very long period of time holding a coins and your holding something that is not significant. Well, we don't know maybe one day they will just suddenly go up so high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 13, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
Holding is a good strategy, but it is only suitable for coins with a good fundamental component. If the coin bears any value, then it can be kept in a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
Because your coins is bullshit too,that is why there are no improvements,HOLDING good altcoins and tokens will give you a lot of profits but holding these shitcoins which doesnt have good working product/services wont give you anything even you waited hundreds of years.Do a lot of research find new potential coins or projects only invest to good projects,read whitepaper check the team,the current developments and im sure your holdings will give you much better outcome.

For me it is not bullshit holding coins. Its a good investment. I would suggest that you do find a best project to invest so that you can have a bigger chance of higher profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2018, 04:43:37 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

The problems is you've been holding shitcoins. They will never moon as they're too old and useless to be known by anyone.
Next time consider investing in "blue chip" cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
I think, if we want to holding some alt. we must learn and research about which ICO we want to invest carefully, because much of project isnot succes in future, we must know about who the team work, the product, read whitepaper, roadmap and know about their marketing program to promotion the project,, and also the growth of ICO in marketcap.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
March 12, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
it's because your coin is a shit, I mean you can choose some bitconnect Ponzi coin and still get the same shit.
Activity: 219
March 12, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
For years you hold these shitcoins and now is the time to stop expecting too much with these shitcoins because even you wait for another 5 years these wont have any good value in the future.
Activity: 219
March 12, 2018, 02:47:49 PM
Holding would be the best thing to do if you arent that good trader,long term holds needs a lot of research and based to your long term coins you didnt researching before
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
Not all coins have prospect to growth in the price and if to you have got such, then you just haven't guessed what to invest in. Though on the other hand if the price of these coins has remained as you write, then you have lost nothing. Sell them and invest in something else.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
March 12, 2018, 02:10:00 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

It's pure gamble, you can have coin with great potential and the project can fail in so many ways.

On the other hand you can have coin that doesn't worth much, it can be abandoned and then reused by other team and they can revive coin with some other purpose and project can be successful>> Coin in a mater of months goes X100 in value.

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 12, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
I hold a large number of altcoins and a few have been dogs. But the majority have done very well over last year even after this big correction. That is why diversification into bitcoin, ethereum and top coins is important. Going all in on some no-name coins is high risk.
Activity: 322
March 12, 2018, 02:03:53 PM
Holding is depend on the market situation. If coin gave X2, then transfer half in another coin and so on. Then you will not worry that you have no profit!
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 01:57:43 PM
Same exactly with me.. I learned to just sell off when i got 20% or more then 30% percent value and wait for down. I think there is no place in crypto market of holding unless you bought any coin at very bottom price.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
March 12, 2018, 01:50:43 PM
It makes sense to hold a good coin that will go up with time. The problem is how to predict and find out about the coin future development. Only good research and sixth sense can help with that.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
March 12, 2018, 01:39:44 PM
We have to learn about the team behind the coins.
Do they have good record? Do they follow their roadmap?
That is how you can decide.
Most coins that have a well detailed Roadmap usually last a while. I just don't want to invest in a coin that do anything that's on their Roadmap.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 12, 2018, 01:38:59 PM
There are many useless coins. They must be sold on the first pump. Because their high price will be one only once.

I would agree but that useless coins are being useless coins in the last few years back and now they are started to pump.
Maybe they are useless today or this year but eventually they will be soon pump like Ripple, Stellar, Nem and other top altcoins that seems useless coins last few years ago.
Holding your altcoins will offer you good chances and opportunities but when they are lying in the same price value range for a long time then that does not mean they are useless and as long as their network is on its speed and the daily trade volume is still high then they're worth holding.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
I am collecting large dataset to better understand how you invest in ICO. We want to start a community due diligence project, which could provide better information about ongoing ICOs and protect you from the scam ICOs. Let's get rid of the bad ICO apples!

In order to do that I need your help! If you ever invested in ICOs (at least one) fill in this survey (won't take you more than 5 minutes.) May the blockchain be with you!

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 12, 2018, 01:31:59 PM
I think if you had hold ripple or any other coin with a community support or a working product, you would have made a lot of money. Now, forget about the past and make a research about other coins that might bomb soon, dont buy any coin but just take a look .. read some whitepapers .. follow the news and the rumors and you should be okay.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 12, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Holding your altcoins will offer you not losing your Crypto Assets and could give you high return of investments after few months or years but it depends on the coin you are holding because not all altcoins are pumping really high like billion supply coins like the above mentioned altcoins.
If they aren't pumping, it's better to hold them still and invest another altcoins out of your own pocket.
Million supply coins are pumping higher than billion supply coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 01:27:57 PM
I guess that's not bullshit. a coin will develop when the roadmap is really on the run well, and many people are interested in the project in the coin. however, there are sometimes many obstacles to running a roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: