Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 83. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 110
March 13, 2018, 07:02:27 PM
holding is the best way to get millionarie, but you bought some bullshit coins that actually i never heard before, choose better coins and hold then see.
I also give an opinion like that. hold nonsense is only done by someone who holds a coin that has no certainty because the coin must have a low price and also does not have good development, because if you hold a coin that has certainty and high price you will become a millionaire.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
March 13, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
holding is the best way to get millionarie, but you bought some bullshit coins that actually i never heard before, choose better coins and hold then see.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

Holding varies from the coin,  we need to choose the good one and has a great possibility to rise quickly.  Most of the time the reviews in ICO helps us to choose what are the best coin that we need to keep or hold. Better choose the good one.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:29:06 PM
HODLing blindly is not good. Take for example XVG. People who bought at 3 cents and sold at 24 cents can easily buy back now at 4 cents.

and book 600% profits . if they have Held it blindly, they would have been back to square zero.

So HODL intelligently I would say.

I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Activity: 392
March 13, 2018, 06:26:52 PM
You should invest in stable crypto and be a holder and you can diversify your deposit, some part of your money you may invest in altcoins for trading about 1-3 months  Smiley
Activity: 350
March 13, 2018, 06:23:05 PM
is not, when you hold a good coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 13, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
Last year, the long-term storage strategy brought me a good profit. I think that even this year the most patient investors will get their profit. Later.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 05:42:13 PM
Hodling doesnt means you can pick up any bullshit coin and sit back and relax. I think it is not necessary to keep so much time. If coin gave x2, then transfer half in another coin and so on. Then you will not worry that you have no profit  Cool
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
March 13, 2018, 05:26:12 PM
Hodling is not a bad idea but here in the forum is like a religion. Hodling is good, but not the answer to all your problems, so don´t put the blame on anything but your own judgement.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 05:22:19 PM
Holding is a good thing . i bought ETH at 28$
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 13, 2018, 05:12:08 PM
I think now a lot of risks and it is better to buy a promising coin and just hold them, the market is unpredictable and if you play you can lose a lot, but if we keep them we will still win
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
March 13, 2018, 03:11:05 PM
Tell this to those who held Bitcoin from 2010 Smiley But holding useless coins is bullshit, indeed. Try to choose more promising ones and in the end you will change your mind.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 13, 2018, 02:59:50 PM
For years you hold these shitcoins and now is the time to stop expecting too much with these shitcoins because even you wait for another 5 years these wont have any good value in the future.

Holding become bad when your hold some worthless coins. Else holding can make you millionaire just like if btc in last year was held you would have made a huge profit. So it depends upon which coin you are holding and what is the future of it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 13, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

That does not implies that Holding is not profitable but that implies the wrong choices of coin. If you were Holding any popular coin instead of your choice you could have gained more 5x-10x profit at least, at the said time period.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 13, 2018, 02:56:22 PM
Holding is not the only way to make money in long term. The more important thing is where you bought, which means your initial cost. If your cost is low you can wait until it goes up. But when you buy coin from top you have to wait a lot of time and that doesn't guarantee it will see same price again. Which coin you choose is also important. Choose good coin, buy at the right time, wait for decent amount of time, that's the key of profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

holding is not a bullshit thing, if you are studying the token you will buy before holding it then you are in good track but as your thing goes on, i think you just peck a bunch of bullshit coin to hold and now you are referring that holding is bullshit? well sorry, to says this dude. but i think you are the one who must be a bullshit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 13, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Holding is a good strategy, but it is only suitable for coins with a good fundamental component. If the coin bears any value, then it can be kept in a long time.
you'll not getting anything profit return in another 3 years because you're holding shit coins , If you're holding potential coins , you easy can earn huge profit in the short term, how to do that ? research and don't greedy, I prefer for long term holding to maximum my profit return
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 13, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
So sorry for you bro! You held on to shit coin, how would you expect to see anything from them? Even in 3 years, you would still be stuck with those coins and no one to bail you out from it, because even the devs of some of them already bailed out a long time ago.

You are bag holding shitcoins right now if you know what I mean and the only thing that can save you is a pump and dump, so you better hit the exchange now and see if there has been a pump in the past, set you sell order a little bit below that and sell the shit as soon as possible.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
only works long term for btc and real alt projects with real dev teams that are not a scam
It is surprising though how he got himself into such messy coins, because even the names alone should scream scam. Espers, insane and html, and that insane even got me laughing the most. He is really holding coins that have lost their sanity a long time ago and 3 years for holding a coin without a single slight movement, I bet the coins are already dead. He should just forget and start over!

It is funny how people always end up bag holding shit coins, when it is not like there is no way they can do some little research on the coin they are holding before deciding to invest.

Why hold a coin that no one in their right mind wants and actually only someone who is not smart will even trade coins like that, which makes me believe they may not even have a single trading volume. Pretty bad condition for the OP right now and he should better sell out now if he can and then get into better projects.

Holding isn’t bullshit, definitely, but your coins are. I’d sell all those useless ones at any price just to get rid of it. You are very patient, though, but next time also choose some more perspective coins to invest in.
Activity: 280
March 13, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
that's why we're holding coins we're hooked to the knockout game even though we're not sure what to expect, so I also hold coins 5 years and I do not even know if I have coins even though the price is not great at all. It does not make much difference as long as you just hold your hard earned money.
Pages:
Jump to: