Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 87. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 09:10:31 AM
Well, I still believe that holding IOTA is a good decision. Topic starter just picked the wrong coins. But this year seems to be hard for cryptocurrencies so may be holding won't make you rich in 2018
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 12, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
It is depend on what coin you invest or you hold. Because many in the alternative coins now is got an higher price. actually it is worth it the holding if you hold an good coins that can have an earnings or profit in the long term and i know many people that have a profit in the holding. I think you got a wring coins that you can't earn
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 12, 2018, 08:09:53 AM
Because the coins that you bought are useless. Try holding ETH or LTC I am sure you will gain like I did with ETH last year till now.
Activity: 504
March 12, 2018, 07:58:43 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
if that's the case then sell it and find another coin that is more promising and has a future.
there is a lot of altcoins nowadays which has a future and that will surely help you earn big amount of profit just by holding it.

Holding can bring sometimes even the larger profit than trading. everything depends on the choice you do. If initially, you invested in the coins that have no future, why should you wait for any benefits, man?
Activity: 420
March 12, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
Holding is bullshit if the coins you are holding does not have a potential in long term trading but patience in holding our altcoins is one of the best way to have more profits in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 04:30:43 AM
the last 3 months have been really ridiculous, it may make sense before, but it doesn't make sense anymore.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 03:56:04 AM
you can't get anything from nothing, i mean how can we get profit from holding if coin that we hold are not have value, values came from progress and benefit. i may say you should hold a valuable project, and will be happy from the benefit latter.
Activity: 126
March 12, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
I think all the coolest gossip in 2018 will grow but it's just rumors .. it's going to slow down and 2019 is the year of sublimation. Huh Grin Grin Sad Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 588
March 12, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
This is depend on the fundamental of the coin, but hard to find good coin that massive potential because too many number of coins.  my case holding is true that not profitable, because i hold some token a few month and the price was going up 7 times but now the price back to ICO price, so now iam not hold any coin and better trade it to maximize the profit.
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 03:47:34 AM
It is depends on the coin you own. Ofcourse not all coins are the same. There are coins that looking good in the starting but after a year it will crash or will not moving. There are altcoins that looking bad in the beginning but in the run will growth. Still it is depends on altcoins. Choose eth for your sureness profit at the end.
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

Try to research on coins that are good at the market. Holding coins that doesn't have any significant market will just stay as is. Maybe if you can hold it a bit longer there is a possibility that it will eventually go up. But it would take you a lot of time. Consider about 5 to 10 years maybe. If not extend it to around 15 years. But I don't want to recommend this. Better change your coins I guess.
Activity: 90
March 12, 2018, 03:37:50 AM
Holding depends on the kind of coins you are holding, whats their project plan? and do they have growth potential overtime? if you hold coins with little market use then chances are that you will gain little from them. chose your coins wisely.
Activity: 356
March 12, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
I generally hear for the first time about these crypto-currencies, maybe hold works on more well-known alts. Or bitcoin works exactly
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
The only possible reason about your HODLing issue, first you read and study the potential of your coin however it won't progress as plan.

Secondly, it has a good start but not last long.

Last, the objective are copied and improve by other ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
March 12, 2018, 03:19:07 AM
i think when the community keeps all them tokens. that's will moon soon.
but if only a part is holding that. the moon is too far bro.
 Cheesy

when the community keeps all them token or coin & no activity on trading it is useless too mate, the crypto market need volume activities not just only by holding it. it is up to us who wanna be hodler or trader, but this is all need market activity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
i think when the community keeps all them tokens. that's will moon soon.
but if only a part is holding that. the moon is too far bro.
 Cheesy
Activity: 490
March 12, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
I think it depends on the coin that is in hold. could be a bad coin so do not get a positive result. I'm sure if a good coin like Eth, Bitvoin or Neo would benefit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
March 12, 2018, 02:55:54 AM
Yes, on some instances holding is bullshit. Have you tried investing in ICO and holding? Been there, done that. Still holding ang hoping though.
Activity: 266
March 12, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

The crypto money world is very wide and the transactions are very fast. There are many options for investors. Do not hold one of these. I do not think it's bullshit.
Activity: 91
March 12, 2018, 02:46:54 AM
if the price is just the same, in my opinion, you had better to sell them and change them into other coins which are potential. or wait until the coins you hold are pumped.
Pages:
Jump to: