Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 85. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

that's depend on what you hold, well if what you holding is just some trash coin (sorry no offense) even if you wait for another couple of years it will always the same or even worst it will drop more in price.
choose coin carrefully if you want to invest in long term, pick the one that have a working product and a solid team and also check if the community and their member is active or not.
do your research throughly first if you want to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 01:24:19 PM
There are many useless coins. They must be sold on the first pump. Because their high price will be one only once.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 01:16:38 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Holding is real bullshit if you are holding a shitcoin. If you hold a good coin like Ethereum, Monero, NEO and Litecoin you are probably say holding is the best way if you want a good profit. Better study and make a thorough research before you invest and hold a coin for a long time.
Activity: 280
-----
March 12, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
I think you are very sad because your coins didn't go to the moon and I think it has no potential going either, your coins doesn't have any potential in going to the moon, they are not even close to the top in the market right now, I think holding is a good choice but also think of a better coin to hold so that you will not be regretful.
Muo
Activity: 236
March 12, 2018, 01:03:39 PM
We have to learn about the team behind the coins.
Do they have good record? Do they follow their roadmap?
That is how you can decide.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
I will say very simple words…

Before choosing the ICO you must have to read project deeply & try your best to choose a good coin.
In this condition you will be hold for moon but if you select a low coin than it will be a total loss of time & money as well.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

Hold it is certainly not a bad idea, but it's still better to fix profit at times.
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
I think you hold the wrong coin. maybe try to hold a coin that is in the top 10 in CMC. invest $100/coin and hold until next year
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
You must hold a coin that you must have profit look on the coinmarketcap choose a coin that has a low value but sure you will have profit, and you'll need to monitor the coin if it is profitable to buy or not, you must buy neo, ethereum or bitcoin this is good investment and I think you will have much profit on it even if you hold for 3 years.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
March 12, 2018, 12:08:39 PM
I sold 800+ monero for $1.37 right before alpha bay while I was accumulating for a year and a half. I was planning on buying it back in a months time and never have been able to get any substantial amount back and have missed the train. So you tell me, should I have held or sold for a real life emergency like I did? Of course I was invested in a blue chip coin not some fly by night shit.
Activity: 78
March 12, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
looking for alcoin that skyrocketed is difficult, I think only bitcoin dn ethereum can be relied upon for long term trading, so reasonable if you are disappointed
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 12, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
that was long enough to have your own opportunity to sell it, I know that there is actually a time that its price rises, but you didnt even have a chance to sell it for some reason. I dont believe that there is no moon on prices, maybe you're not just satisfied for its price
Activity: 434
March 12, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

I choose coins for holding that have a good idea. Of course, not everything can end well, but there are great chances. If the project is needed by the community and it is of benefit, then it is very likely to get a good profit. I never rely on luck and do not keep bad coins and tokens.
Activity: 378
March 12, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
Yeah it means that your holding a no quality coins that resulted to waste of time and efforts. I'm not an expert on this field but it seems that coins your holding are not familiar in my radar. If your holding a Bitcoin and Ethereum for that period maybe you had been one those people who had made a good profits in doing a long term investment. Don't lost hope.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
March 12, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
Is your holding coin shit coins?
Sometimes you know what you're buying coins. Find out if something can help us.

Many of Altcoins are spreading in the market. And others here are rubbish.
You may have bought shitcoins.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
March 12, 2018, 11:23:12 AM
Holding is just a meme from bitcoin a long time ago and i never hold a coin for too long. I think 1 year is the longest i can wait for a coin to get better price wise or else i will sell it and search for another one that has more potential. I also sell the coin if i find a good price and will search for another entry point.
copper member
Activity: 497
March 12, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Friends, maybe if you hold is BTC ETH or LTC you will get a lot of benefits. Strong coins are more likely to benefit from holding them.
Activity: 23
March 12, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
There are cryptos that are worth holding and there are shitcoins that need to be dispose at once. Doing the research before you get yourself to buying altcoins should be done first to avoid buying shitcoins.
What are the signs of a coin that's worth holding?
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
depending on the project from altcoin where you are investing, is there a good project forward. if no I suggest immediately sell and start investing in altcoin that has a good project
Activity: 532
March 12, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
I think you are so patient to wait for the coin price you have 3 kinds of coins, to hold a long time. my advice is to throw away the coins that are not clear. and find a good project for sure with a good team will also get a coin with a good price of course.
Pages:
Jump to: