Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 19. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 01:42:10 AM
you have to watch the timeline of bitcoin prices , i think holding is one of the more secure ways to get your investment to grow without risk .
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 01:39:57 AM
The risk is always there, if you want to buy now then the risk is, the price may go down after you buy. But if you decide to wait before you buy, the risk is that the price may go up.First of all no one can predict perfectly ! but what if investor will continue investing in btc market then for sure btc price will goes up
Activity: 191
February 28, 2018, 01:00:46 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in the first week of Jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my BTC?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
If it is my advice you should keep the Bitcoin you hold. Do not rush to sell Bitcoin you have. Even if the price again down the better you are patient and calm. Because I'm sure the price will rise again.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 28, 2018, 12:33:43 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
I think holding its not bad. Because you only hope and wait if bitcoin will became stable and higher value and then sell it for the right price. Important is you work hard for your bitcoin you go for trading or mining. Important is you know how to handle your bitcoin.
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 12:15:52 AM
you do not even want to sell btc do not think that btc has increased because of the number of btc you're trying to save it just because the value is higher than btc
Activity: 44
February 28, 2018, 12:14:31 AM
holding is indeed very risky, but that's what characterizes the bitcoin trade if you dare to take the risk you will be able to do hold to get the price you want

The private trading of online bitcoin has already achieved the two-way circulation between bitcoin and yuan to a certain extent. The activity of these traders is the acquisition of various bitcoin, virtual products at a low price, and then selling at high prices, relying on such price difference for profit. With the increase of such transactions, there has even appeared a virtual mint.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
February 27, 2018, 11:58:48 PM
If indeed we already believe holding is not a risk that is too big to do. is already there intention and already convinced because we will not think of anything else. enough to silence and install the sale price
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 11:53:40 PM
I dont think there would be any problem with holding your coins. As you can see year after year bitcoin price has changed and the trend is always going up. Let your bitcoins sit for 3-5 years and yoy'd be shock how much your money's worth by then.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 11:17:48 PM
holding is indeed very risky, but that's what characterizes the bitcoin trade if you dare to take the risk you will be able to do hold to get the price you want
It is risky but if we are convinced that the future will be better why should we be afraid of holding? indeed today almost all cryptocurrency has decreased in price.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
Well, if that is what we are expecting to go up on 17 hours for the second semester because it has been hard the month of January and February but the expectations are very good for the next months so you have to save what you have and rather buy more
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 11:06:12 PM
As what I can see regarding about holding is that it is not risky but it really takes time and patience for a crypto enthusiast to be able to gain profits from holding and it does not also has the guarantee that once you hold you will have a large profit from it, crypto market will dictate if how much will be the market values of the crypto currencies out there which include the crypto currencies which you are holding also so if ever you had the chance of selling it while the price is high then sell it right away or lose the chance of selling it when its market value is high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
February 23, 2018, 09:29:31 PM
Be patient will definitely get a satisfactory result,Hold bitcoin until the price rises high. Trade Bitcoin is very risky so smart to analyze.
yeah , agreed with this one.
holding some coin/token is high risk , we will never know the coin/token will fall or rise up.
trying to analyze the chart , see news and how much trading volume everyday.
but , when i hold coin , and the price was fall , i just can hold and waiting the price will increase than my buying price and sell when i got 3-5% profit.
Activity: 84
February 23, 2018, 08:49:47 PM
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, as the value can crash tomorrow.
I'm holding too so far, I believe in what bitcoin represents, so I'm taking the risk. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose however, but if you can, you should buy more.
Also have a look in other cryptocurrencies.
You're right. Everything has a risk when it comes to business. Just like as you said, Investing bitcoin is also a risk, so as holding. But holding is actually a good idea when you have so much patience that can make you earn more profits.
Activity: 387
February 23, 2018, 08:42:01 PM
Be patient will definitely get a satisfactory result,Hold bitcoin until the price rises high. Trade Bitcoin is very risky so smart to analyze.
Activity: 658
February 23, 2018, 08:25:10 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 23, 2018, 07:39:40 AM
Bitcoin like every other investment has it risk and holding in the bitcoin network is a risk that is Worth taking. Because bitcoin has a long term advantage must especially if you buy at a low price hold till the price will rise may be in the next two year from now check you balance and see what you will have then. Bitcoin haa great potential when it comes to price chat movement.
Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 03:10:00 AM
Every investment is risky. Bitcoin does not promise or guarantee anything. The value of btc is a very volatile asset as it can be crashed even tomorrow but in order to make money also it is a great opportunity for people in all around.
Activity: 598
February 23, 2018, 03:06:35 AM
Even in business field, investment is always risky. Investor should accept the fact that investing is risky. Holding bitcoin is good but it also have a risk,  if you hold bitcoin for a very long term, like years, there is a possibility to lose it, or you could lose all your money. You should be wise.
In this cryptoworld holding for a long term is always very risky but there is a possibility that we gain also more profit.If i were you dont put all your money in one basket 50/50 for a short term or for a long term or on any other altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 02:45:52 AM
Even in business field, investment is always risky. Investor should accept the fact that investing is risky. Holding bitcoin is good but it also have a risk,  if you hold bitcoin for a very long term, like years, there is a possibility to lose it, or you could lose all your money. You should be wise.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 02:39:24 AM
Holding is not risky because you will check the market on regular basis and due to this the risk can be minimized like the bitcoin can be used for various transaction and if the price fall rapidly then the selling at right time is good idea i am confident in a sense that i will hold my money for the future and for high return high risk should be taken So it is not risky to hold your currency for future.
Pages:
Jump to: