Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 3. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 17
March 27, 2018, 10:14:02 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
When you invest in Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrency mean you are risk and i think everybody know this so why they still invest in crypto market? Because high risk then they can get high profit. Indeed, if you make a research to Top 10 coin in coinmarketcap you can see that majority of them bring very big profit for investors.
For Bitcoin, it is in adjusted stage and this is very normal, you should wait, i think the correction will soon end in next month.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 09:15:17 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
for now hold back will not be harmful, because bitcoin prices are down, and it is now time to hold or if the tone still have the capital can buy to get more profit from what you spend
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 27, 2018, 06:59:51 AM
Of course holding is risky, as we know that I hold bitcoin and did not sell it last December because it thinks the price will go up, but what I get now is the 50% drop price, but I'm always optimistic that the price will soon rise and pass the highest price of last year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
March 27, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

that is a good mindset but take note that the market for cryptocurrency is highly volatile and maybe no one can ever guess the significant price for bitcoin
by just looking at the graph maybe you have the basis but actually there is so much to happen.
I suggest you to go trading with altcoins in order for your holdings to grow more me I earn .014 bitcoin just a 3 weeks of trading. I know it is small but it triples my investment from .006 BITCOIN .
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:10:15 AM
Well on this case I have my very own experience, all I can share to you is every time that you will be having a crypto currency which has a higher market value then don't wait for the time that all your crypto currency will be worth a million... sell it right away as soon as you think that you had already taken back your investment and enough profits from it, don't ever try to hold or you will surely miss the chance in selling it when it's market value is still high because I am sure right now that crypto currency is just a one time deal, after it is released it market price goes and then it goes down and it will never goes up again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
March 26, 2018, 04:56:06 PM
As long as your coin is in a secured wallet,  there is no risk in it.  The long you hold the profit will overflow your bucket. Buy as many coins as you can as all coins are in red.  Never worry about loss with crypto. Just be patient. Everything would turn towards your goodness.  Keep your wallets secured with secure features given by the wallet providers.  You will be safe.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
March 26, 2018, 04:09:57 PM
There is always a risk when it comes to investment so wether you hold or not, there is a risk. It's just holding has a lower risk since the only thing you need to do is wait for the right price you've set in selling. It's the same as long term trading if you don't want to get busy too much.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
March 26, 2018, 04:08:04 PM
No doubt man as there is risk in every thing you do and we all know that hold Bitcoin for a period of time is risky and not even buying Bitcoin at all is more risky that anything else you can think about on earth.
Activity: 448
March 26, 2018, 03:18:30 PM
Technically holding can turn unsuccessful if you will hold so long that you will skip the moment to sell your founds by some actual price. Logically you just can become a looser if you will wait too long with your crypto founds.
It seems to me that waiting is always bad, but you need to act and at the same time act as it will be better for you at the present time. If we talk about the market, it is better to trade our coins today, so earn on the difference in price, rather than expect a price increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 26, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Technically holding can turn unsuccessful if you will hold so long that you will skip the moment to sell your founds by some actual price. Logically you just can become a looser if you will wait too long with your crypto founds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 02:02:36 AM
I don't really believe in holding too long. It has much more risk compared to short term trading. Sell at least a portion of it because it's not like the past years where the market isn't heavily manipulated like today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 11:51:14 PM
I think Holding is inept. within the event simply} just hold any coin what you're doing is just anticipating that the money ought to develop in long run. In digital currency as we do not have something like esteem contributory thus this can be futile. What you need to rather do is exchanging. On the off likelihood that you simply area unit higher than average at exchanging you'll be able to build some further bits of money in even a bear incline once BTC goes any and any down.
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
March 23, 2018, 08:28:50 PM
holding bitcoin is never a risk because it is a chance for us to earn money. The longer you hold your bitcoin, the more money you will have in the future. Look at the chart and you will see that there are many people willing to spend their money to buy bitcoin. Soon, bitcoin will be popular all around the world and it will definitely become digital gold
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
March 23, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Man keep on holding your bitcoin for your believe will surely come through one day. And now that the value of bitcoin has drop from what it use to be in the late last your that makes it another good opportunity for rational investors to buy more and hold for future growth.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 03:46:43 PM
It depends on your view of it. Holding or investing in bitcoin is all a risk, ultimately it is all up to you that how much loss you can bear, on other hand investment in any monetary deal is always risky, it may or may not gainful, or reciprocal.
not only long-term storage, but any trade in crypto currency has a certain risk. You see how much the market is unstable, which today has fallen very badly. No other market for other goods or currencies can show such results.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 06:52:46 AM
The bitcoin price is never stable, there is no guarantee that this year's price could pass last December high price, but I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin so I'll hold it, of course hold is risky.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
Holding bitcoin are always have a risk. But the person who hold bitcoin are have courage and brave enough just to hold bitcoin. Be positive at all times just trust bitcoin. When the right time comes you will have a good profit just because of holding bitcoin.
i think it's not a risk because some time bitcoin price low but also after some time its price go high and when its price go high so it can make your money double there is only probel and that is that you have to wait for a right time and some time you can wait for a long time but there is no risk.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 01:32:49 AM
of course it would be risky, especially if it was a very long run. sometimes, we are not satisfied with the price increase of a coin, so we do not sell it. but, a few weeks later, the price of a coin can become drastically lower. so of course it will be at risk. we must be smart to take a chance.
I like your reply since it was frequently about emotional being if your not satisfied to what are you holding while the other coins were keep on pumping then you will have the guts to sell even its a loss. The risk is due to your knowledge, emotional tolerance etc. But let we say holding for a year if you can will have a very rewarding profit.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 22, 2018, 11:33:20 PM
of course it would be risky, especially if it was a very long run. sometimes, we are not satisfied with the price increase of a coin, so we do not sell it. but, a few weeks later, the price of a coin can become drastically lower. so of course it will be at risk. we must be smart to take a chance.
Activity: 413
March 22, 2018, 10:16:42 PM
Obviously, there's a certain of hazard once you ar holding as long as Bitcoin is unpredictable thus there is reliably an attempt for its cheap price to fall and in addition to increment. In any case, since Bitcoin is thought for its best on long run venture, undoubtedly swing into it'll respect Brobdingnagian profit thus it will not be fully dangerous.
Pages:
Jump to: