Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 4. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 22, 2018, 07:09:32 AM
Holding bitcoin are always have a risk. But the person who hold bitcoin are have courage and brave enough just to hold bitcoin. Be positive at all times just trust bitcoin. When the right time comes you will have a good profit just because of holding bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 02:04:03 AM
Those bitcoin users who are holding bitcoin for the future they are happy and they are love to hold so may the risk factor also involved but on the other side the profit is also expected and if we give some attention to the crypto side then the risk is also associated with the currency holding. If we hold in this currency then the risk will high and if the risk is because of volatility in the crypto and the return is also high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 11:32:13 PM
There is no risk in holding at all. the longer you hold and patiently the higher the chances that the coin will increase its value. of couse this depends on the kind of coin one is holding. there is little risk in holding

There is still risk in holding/hodling because as we know it, cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature. The only difference between them is their usage because if a certain crypto is in demand, then expect it to rise even if it falls. On the other hand, those cryptos who have poor development team and common concept is quite risky of not rising up again when it falls.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
March 20, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
Holding will be the stage to avoid your loss due to panic. If you are trading with cryptocurrency, you need some Patience. When ever the price of bitcoin is travel in red road ,hold your valuable coins at that time. You may ask what is the reason for that.
The answer will be simple, it will avoid your loss.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 20, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
Anything you do has a risk and you can't avoid them but you can minimize the risk by reading, searching and keep updating yourself with the recent news. So you can predict how the market progress on later, holding isn't a simple task to do like everyone said.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 11:09:38 AM
I think the risk of and not risk it have the same occasion, the risk to get a large enough because we don’t know what will happen in some time forward, so also with our advantage also do not know whether in some time forward to profit or not.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
March 20, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
hor sure ; Holding will be a risk because price can crash hard ..some buyer bought btc at price of 15000 usd  or more ; imagine  Cry Waiting for the price to rise is not easy , Do not rush to buy
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 10:04:49 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Bitcoin investment is always risky and same as the holding strategy. I believe there is no specific rule when it comes to holding. As long as you define your target profit. If you bought your coins at very low price (example: 5K level) then based on the current price you already gained a already 60%. The risk in holding is the price fluctuation. Thus, define your target profit and hold until you reach your goal.
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 10:02:12 AM
Holding Bitcoin for long-term investments will be profitable, but not in the medium to lower term. I recommend learning a lot and built some faith. But it would be nice if you invest coins in other altcoins, because they are still growing and it is more profitable, as well as learning materials.
don't you know that there's a lot of alts from 3 years ago that lost their market value and share, it's good to hold your investment to maximize profit but we should learn to analyze the possible maximum price that we could get for those alts that has a small chance of getting into top coins that's why learning and understanding the platform is a vital part to be done by investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, as the value can crash tomorrow.
I'm holding too so far, I believe in what bitcoin represents, so I'm taking the risk. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose however, but if you can, you should buy more.
Also have a look in other cryptocurrencies.
not too risky, holding back means investing, waiting for the price to actually go up after it sells, doubled profits will await us, if indeed it will rise, if even down yes no problem as long as we hold it and wait for the price rise
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 20, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
Holdling for sure is a risk when the coins you have is not one of a top quality project. You have every cause to panic over its rising and falling prices. I've been through this and I have a couple of them in my wallet. Especially now that the whole market is rising and falling, it just makes sense to me to keep a few good ones and trade the others. This will cushion the effect of the trying times we're in right now.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
March 14, 2018, 10:29:00 AM
The best move in this market is taking long positions. Market is going through series of pumps and dumps and bitcoin is no exception. Forget about your portfolio for a 2-3 months. Market is going a bear cycle, long term investment will be a better option.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
March 14, 2018, 10:21:58 AM
holding of btc or crypto At prices above 10000 . Definitely a risk
Because it would affect morale negatively, especially if investments were reduced by 3 or more times
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 14, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Holding will be a risk or not??

Actually, even if you day trader or holder there's a risk when it comes to gain money because its price has volatality sometime it's goes up or down i think the best thing to do is gain more knowledge how to handle the risk of losing the money.
Activity: 490
March 14, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
when bitcoin prices suddenly fall, while we are investing in bitcoin, then the best way is to hold it than we sell it while we get is a loss.
However, we must realize that not always hold the coin is the best way, there are times when we hold bitcoin then the price will decrease. But nowadays, there are still many people who predict that bitcoin will again have a rising price, therefore I think holding bitcoin is the best decision.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
In any investment, there is huge risk involved we don't know exactly what is going to happen but if you make the profit you are the happiest person in the world but if you lose to try to hold the Bitcoin as long as possible until you make the profit. There is no choice for us after investing in Bitcoin sell them for profit or holding.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 14, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
I think Holding is inept. In the event that you just hold any coin what you are doing is simply anticipating that the cash should develop in long haul. In digital currency as we don't have anything like esteem contributing so this is futile. What you ought to rather do is exchanging. On the off chance that you are better than average at exchanging you can make some additional bits of cash in even a bear incline when BTC is going further and further down.
Activity: 25
March 14, 2018, 02:19:30 AM
Holding Bitcoin for long-term investments will be profitable, but not in the medium to lower term. I recommend learning a lot and built some faith. But it would be nice if you invest coins in other altcoins, because they are still growing and it is more profitable, as well as learning materials.
Activity: 149
March 14, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
There is no risk in holding at all. the longer you hold and patiently the higher the chances that the coin will increase its value. of couse this depends on the kind of coin one is holding. there is little risk in holding
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
IceChain is offering a decentralized and fast serv
March 14, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

you should find a lot of information about bitcoin so you can decide your own steps ....
if you ask this to others you will be difficult to make choices because everyone has their own way
Pages:
Jump to: