Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 35. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 29, 2018, 12:23:52 PM
Well, it is risky but holding is one of the most profitable if you hold in a long term. For me I will still holding bitcoin even many people saying that bitcoin becomes $1,800 this year. If bitcoin fall this year, I can wait until next year or so. Hold your bitcoin and we can't predict the prices of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 29, 2018, 12:30:59 AM
I've heard many news said the btc is always drop in january and february every year so don't worry too much because it will rise up again correct me if im wrong..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 12:27:40 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
No can even predict what can happen with bitcoin for the next few months. We all know that bitcoin's value only depends on the market and its investors. Holding a bitcoin can both be a risk and at the same a possible profit. But as an investor, the declining price is the best opportunity to buy more bitcoins and invest on it and hope for bitcoin to increase again after a few more months.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 12:25:07 AM
 If you're not a good trader a long term investment is required. Every investment has a risk but holding your btc wisely will not be a risk,  I think it is the safest and best way to do with your bitcoin. if you hold your btc you must wait the time that the value of btc rise up so you can have a big payday.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
January 29, 2018, 12:15:24 AM
You just ignore the collapse because your plan is long term investment. But if you do not want to see that your bitcoins are falling you can cut your losses and buy bitcoins with the most dip downsizing. By the way, you can increase your bitcoins and of course the more you can earn.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 29, 2018, 12:10:42 AM
About holding, essentially I think it depends on the coins that we hold, if the coins is really worthy to be hold.. it will not be at risky, and of course we've to adjusting it with the time period (long term/short term) in holding that's coins.
One thing, a holder should not be afraid with a risk, if we're afraid with a risk, we're not worth to be a holder.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2018, 11:57:44 PM
You should buy other coins, this is not investment advice just saying my personal top pick for 2018 are Steem, REP, Neblio, Aeternity
Activity: 1
January 28, 2018, 11:51:21 PM
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, as the value can crash tomorrow. I'm holding too so far, I believe in what bitcoin represents, so I'm taking the risk. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose however, but if you can, you should buy more.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
January 28, 2018, 11:48:34 PM
Bitcoin is very risky, which is evident in what you said, the bitcoin value is very unstable, it pumps up very fast and the dump is the same, and this greatly affects the altcoin  Undecided

Actually everything we do in cryptocurrency is risky as we all know because of its volatility, it is the nature of this crypto world.  holding coins bitcoins or other coins is risky too. when you starting to invest in bitcoins you are starting to take risk already but it is normal.when you want to earn profit. even businessmen take risk as well when they put up their business..so holding coins has a chance that you may earn big or you may lose your money too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
In the world of investing, there are always risks. It depends on your strategy on how you run your money. Let's make a scenario. Imagine you're holding and hanging on a cliff, this defines your holding your bitcoins for a long term, and below that cliff is a water with many sharks, and this defines the short terms like trading, buy and sell etc. What will you choose?  Will you keep holding and hanging there for a long time and you're not even sure if there will someone come and help you and you will be tired of holding and waiting for nothing. Or you will just let go and dive into the water with many sharks but there's a chance you can survive or you will be successful ?  Just think about it, the two have same risks but you'll have to face those risks to have a good earn and have a successful life. You have to sacrifice. Don't just hold your coins, keep them moving, dive those sharks in the water, because we're not sure if holding for a long time will end a good result.

Yes, sometimes hodling can be risky because of the bitcoin’s natural volatility. Not all investment are the same, there is passive income and active income.After all—you have to pay for the risk by convincing yourself there's a bigger reward and by suffering through the psychological strain of continually worrying that you're going to lose everything.
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
January 28, 2018, 07:22:35 PM
In the world of investing, there are always risks. It depends on your strategy on how you run your money. Let's make a scenario. Imagine you're holding and hanging on a cliff, this defines your holding your bitcoins for a long term, and below that cliff is a water with many sharks, and this defines the short terms like trading, buy and sell etc. What will you choose?  Will you keep holding and hanging there for a long time and you're not even sure if there will someone come and help you and you will be tired of holding and waiting for nothing. Or you will just let go and dive into the water with many sharks but there's a chance you can survive or you will be successful ?  Just think about it, the two have same risks but you'll have to face those risks to have a good earn and have a successful life. You have to sacrifice. Don't just hold your coins, keep them moving, dive those sharks in the water, because we're not sure if holding for a long time will end a good result.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
If you really trust and believe in Bitcoin you will hold and take the risk,being patient is one way of making more profit in this business you never know if tomorrow is your lucky day or your big lose,but what we have seen the potential of Bitcoin i'll never hesitate to take the risk co'z next day i am sure i will gain what i deserve.
To me i think bitcoin really deserve t believe on it. In fact in current time bitcoin is the best and trusted currency to be choose for trading and from where we can get a very solid income. Although the risk factor remains there, but i think that we do not have any other choice to take the risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 28, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
I think you should hold your bitcoin because I'm sure the price will pass $20k this year. It's just a speculation but it's worth having patience
Holding is the best option for the time being also, nothing good can come by selling out bitcoin at the present moment. Indeed, December was an unexpected month with respect to bitcoin’s performance and those who sold out their coins at that time did earn profit. But what is even better than simply keeping bitcoin is buying more of it. Yes sooner or later, bitcoin will be rising 20k $ as it is predicted.
Yes that can also be consider as right, and now they have even good chance to trade bitcoin in a low price. i think that bitcoin is the best cryto currency and i do not think that there is a such big risk of losing money as we are taking it. If we want to make money we need to take the risk and only then we can expecte
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
January 28, 2018, 04:57:18 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

For me hodling is one key factor to get rich. if you're not a good trader a long term investment is required, but if you love the risk then try to maximize profits everyday to get into trading. but i tell you my friend day trading is very risky, if you will look at the chart of bitcoin it's very unpredcitable so hold is possible.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
January 28, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

In my opinion holding is less risky than day trading. But you should not forget about your investment, you should always watch it, look the market and the news. Also, pick a strategy and be faithful to it no matter what...
Activity: 26
January 28, 2018, 04:49:43 PM
HODL is still the most suggested tactic - I've never sold any of my bitcoins for the past 3 years.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 28, 2018, 04:39:10 PM
Holding will not be a risk . because it will raise again in the middle of the month. Predictors are saying that. But if you even think it is risk than you can sell some and hold somem but I think this is the buy time. Everyone should buy btc. It will be profitable soon.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
January 28, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
It is a risk only if you plan on holding on short term, it can not be a risk if you plan to hold for a longer period, because Bitcoin wont go down, and if it does, it wont be forever just temporary. The only way the price is going is up, you will profit for sure, you just have to wait and hold and just be patient, it is worth it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 28, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
I think you should hold your bitcoin because I'm sure the price will pass $20k this year. It's just a speculation but it's worth having patience
Holding is the best option for the time being also, nothing good can come by selling out bitcoin at the present moment. Indeed, December was an unexpected month with respect to bitcoin’s performance and those who sold out their coins at that time did earn profit. But what is even better than simply keeping bitcoin is buying more of it. Yes sooner or later, bitcoin will be rising 20k $ as it is predicted.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
January 28, 2018, 03:57:22 PM
Every investment is at risk. The hold is also risky. But you have to be patient.
It does not matter if there is only money to invest, it takes courage.
Pages:
Jump to: