Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 36. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 03:43:14 PM
If you really trust and believe in Bitcoin you will hold and take the risk,being patient is one way of making more profit in this business you never know if tomorrow is your lucky day or your big lose,but what we have seen the potential of Bitcoin i'll never hesitate to take the risk co'z next day i am sure i will gain what i deserve.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
There is always a risk when we talk about Bitcoin. But I don't think BTC will drop even more than now, I think it will recover in the next few months, like April or May.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
January 28, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
No, bitcoin is not risky at all. In fact holding your bitcoin is best thing that you should do since it will provide more earnings without doing anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
January 25, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
First off, investing on bitcoin in general is risky. But holding bitcoin is in between safe and risky. Since we'll never know what surprise bitcoin may have. It may substantially explode tomorrow or even drop by another grand. With the prices at the moment, holding onto it is a bit hard, but have patience my friend, it will pay off.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
I think you should hold your bitcoin because I'm sure the price will pass $20k this year. It's just a speculation but it's worth having patience
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
January 24, 2018, 04:12:26 PM
It is all depending on the coin that you are holding, if you are holding a coin with a great fundamentals and also a long term bullish pattern in the chart for technical analysis then i think that holding will be not that risk and it will be only risky if you will hold the coins that are low marketcap and just new in the field because they are the type of coins that have a lot of risk.
Activity: 280
January 24, 2018, 04:04:34 PM
I frequently hear and read about holding always turns back as a profit. But holding, buying, selling.. all are equally risky because of the high volatility of the crypro market. So you should decide by yourself to hold or not, sell when profitable and buy when there is a price opportunity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
January 24, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
everything is risky !

specially asking for financial advice on a forum
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
You can never be sure this is the basis of the investments.
If you follow the forecasts, make good predictions for your investments.
This always hides its risk!
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
holding is safe and long term holding is best for bitcoin.
Activity: 88
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 24, 2018, 02:36:48 PM
May be there is a lot of risk in holding bitcoins at the moment but it is sure to stand in the coming time. Keep holding and make the right choice, don't take the chance of investing more if you can't deal with immediate loss. It's a long run game.
Actually you got it right maybe we call it a risk my friend but theres always a circumtances which holding bitcoins is the best we can do.We should be wise of our moves and think it how many times before we take our plan.But for me it is better to be holding bitcoins because it always got up hight it's value.

You have your point! Actually whatever you do will be risk. Either you hold or sell. You should listen to your wisdom and inner voice to decide what to do. Because if you listen somebody else and it fails then you get more angry. If there will be a mistake let it be your own.
Activity: 26
January 24, 2018, 02:31:20 PM
First thing is when you invested in bitcoin it is already a risk. You cant predict the future. Always remember bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 02:21:16 PM
You may never know when its value will skyrocket or go down continuously. So I think holding it is risky in a way because there is no particular date that its value will reach its peak, all speculations always exceed and expectations are too high for bitcoin making its value fluctuate in a large scale.
Activity: 32
January 24, 2018, 01:49:15 PM
This seems being like a calmness before the storm. If you have some, hodl and see what happens within few weeks!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 264
January 24, 2018, 01:45:17 PM
May be there is a lot of risk in holding bitcoins at the moment but it is sure to stand in the coming time. Keep holding and make the right choice, don't take the chance of investing more if you can't deal with immediate loss. It's a long run game.
Actually you got it right maybe we call it a risk my friend but theres always a circumtances which holding bitcoins is the best we can do.We should be wise of our moves and think it how many times before we take our plan.But for me it is better to be holding bitcoins because it always got up hight it's value.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
Any cryptocurrency running with a rule, it's can rise or down anytime! if you invest for bitcoin then you can gain profit but otherways chance to loss tomorrow, but cryptocurrency can rising it's value anytime, I think for bitcoin invest very low chance to loss your capital. curating you can buy and hold btc.
Activity: 70
January 24, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
you should watch the trend, holding in crypto is different, long term is like months, short term is weeks, unlike in different markets holding long term means 6mos to years while short term from 3 mos to 6mos. thats why crypto is crazy everything is so volatile.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

We must always put in mind that investing is risky. Any investment is unstable and is doubtful at times. However, as investors, we must always prepare ourselves for it. Bitcoin is volatile, there are times that the market faces it's downfall but rises in due time. I believe that it is safer for us to hold during this time and have a little patience until we reach a profitable and perfect timing.
Activity: 182
January 24, 2018, 12:38:51 PM
There will always be a risk. If you want to earn more or have a bigger profit, you have to take risk. But it will not stop there. You have to research first, know more of what you are getting into. It will not always be a matter of luck. Just like in holding. Holding is a very big risk. As we all know, bitcoin price fluctuates. It changes. A lot. Holding it means that we may earn more or lose what we already have. But it will all depend on you. You may take it when you're already contented with its price or you will going to wait more hoping for a bigger price.
Activity: 216
Merit: 103
January 24, 2018, 05:03:35 AM
Any investment is a risky even business field. So, holding bitcoin is also risky in some moments. Then you have to take right decision on right moment as well.

Bitcoin is far more risky than most potential investment options because you're essentially doing nothing - investing in an "asset" without a bank or government credit endorsement, believing it has a certain The "value", this heart is too big.
Pages:
Jump to: