Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 31. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Holding bitcoin is risky. Its price is not stable. In the past month, the price of bitcoin has dropped from $20,000 to $8,000. Instead of investing all your money in bitcoins, you can invest some of the rest of your bitcoin investment in altcoins, which will lower your investment costs.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 07:48:35 AM
Holding cryptocurrencies is good because you can wait for the time that the prices of your bitcoins and tokens increases. All cryptocurrencies are so volatile, it goes up and down at any moment so there's no way it wont increase. The only risk if the price really don't increases and bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies die.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 13, 2018, 07:48:13 AM
Is risky only for short time investing, for long time you have profit, because holded bitcoins dont eat nothing
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
February 13, 2018, 07:45:09 AM
So if the prediction of bitcoin being $50k by the end of 2018 should be right. I believe it so I suggest everyone to buy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 07:42:13 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
It will be the holders choice if he or she will sell or hold his or her bitcoin.If you find the price good then maybe you can sell it.But if you still think that the price will grow up and you still want to wait then you can wait.It is your choice.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
February 05, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
There is very little risk if you approach BTC and other cryptos with the very smart and intelligent strategy of dollar cost averaging in the same amount of money every single month. You ride the good times and the bad.
Activity: 378
February 05, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
No, bitcoin is not risky if you hold it.
Because there will no changes in the amoung of bitcoin once you have it it will be remain the same but once you converted it in your local currency there will be a high market value that is waiting for you to start a better life.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
February 05, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
There is always a risk every time we put investment I think the better thing to do is to control our emotions do not go in panic selling because in this crypto world the faster grow the vice versa is the faster will down in terms of price I think this is the part of cycle, So patience is the key.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 05, 2018, 02:50:46 AM
Yes I'm agree that every investment is risky but i have so much believed in bitcoin that my investment will become worth it.And  possible  that holding bitcoin for a long term is very effective in gaining more profit.
Activity: 133
Merit: 22
February 05, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
Bitcoin prices will continue to fall further, I think this is a good time to buy. And do not focus on investing, which is a big risk, you can focus on other coins, such as ETH, I think it has great room for growth and appreciation potential.
Activity: 280
February 05, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
If you do not need the money I would suggest to hold until prices are much higher than now. Of course, there is always a risk. Never invest what you cannot afford to lose. Also, I would recomment not to only invest in Bitcoin but alslo in ETH, XVG and gold (never put all eggs into one basket).
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 02:41:57 AM
Everything is at risk when it comes to money. As for bitcoin, for me it is not a risk, it's a blessing because as its value goes up then you would earn money. You just have to be cautious in investing. Look for a credible and promising program where you can out your money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
February 05, 2018, 02:39:09 AM
Investing in bitcoin is a risky one because we are risking are money on something that we can never so sure that price will always go up and we can achieved the desired level of return that we want. Because in a long-term investments things are not always that promising and things can never always go your way, that is the realing on a trading industry.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 02:38:40 AM
yes, HUGE risk. Bitcoin will fall all the way to $5
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 05, 2018, 02:35:41 AM
I think the hold is our shortcut not to think about the drop market. it is a big risk but if we are sure why not? all there must be a reason why we save in the long run
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
February 05, 2018, 02:32:25 AM
regardless of risk or not, withhold and sell is the basic strategy, in this investment
because bitcoin is a long-term investment, consideration becomes decisive, in your investment success, so do not ever make decisions that can harm you
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 02:30:04 AM
Now that bitcoin is cheaper, you might consider holding more, but do not invest too much, and you still have to bear the risk of bitcoin going down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 05, 2018, 02:25:08 AM
In the recent condition the holding is a little risk if you hold the bitcoin for a short time. If you can hold your bitcoin for long time and you have no need to use bitcoin in the near futurr then this holding is not risk for you because according to the experts the value of the bitcoin will rise soon and will hit again the 20k$. So if you can can hold the bitcoin for long time then this is not risk while if you hold it for very short time then it may be risk.
Activity: 420
February 05, 2018, 02:13:11 AM
Maybe. In the first it should be risky to invest in bitcoin because of the value of it you can see the value of bitcoin can crash everytime,day or month so we cannot tell how it is very risky to invest or hodl bitcoin now. if you want to invest and hold it too long to your wallet keep on mind that bitcoin will be fall everytime so check all the time the value of the bitcoin. Im investor too and I'll keep in my mind that my bitcoin will loss every minute.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
February 05, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

It is risky but I am sure that holding bitcoins can help us to become successful person. There are a lot of predictions that saying bitcoin can become $100,00 per each. We should hold our bitcoins for a long time for us to earn many money in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: