Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 33. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 12:17:31 PM
In my opinion, holding is always a risk. But now, i think it's the best thing to do, as Bitcoin dropped, its recover is just a matter of time. It will be better in the next few months, I'm not worried about that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 30, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
Been thinking this issue this past few weeks. Just observing how bitcoin and other alts are declining its value made me feel so worried whether if i should sell my bitcoins and my other tokens before making a big lost. But there is always another thought coming in my mind that it might just a sign that there's another big increase in value in the near future and will earn a big profit. These two is always fighting in my mind and i really dont know what will i do. As of now im still holding my coins, dont want to regret anything.
Activity: 241
January 30, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
It's too risky if you hold the Bitcoin now, there is no sign that it will increase. Instead, you can hold many other altcoin, low value, future functionality is a lot.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 11:36:09 AM
In the long run I do not think there is a big risk to a big money, after that it's sure that if it's a shitcoin, that's something else
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
Holding is not free from risk. Trading and investing carry with them risk even holding or not especially that cryptos are volatile. We can only reduce risk in trading and investing but we cannot just remove it totally.  But i think  many are willing to take risk in holding bitcoin and other good alts because it is worth it and will give you the return you are expecting once you are lucky enough.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 30, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
It could be a risk but it is a risk I am willing to take. I will hold my bitcoin because in the beginning I have told myself that bitcoin is a long term investment
Yes experience people will always like to take the risk and they do not have any other option to make money. In fact the risk can only be reduce through spending time in trading and investment, once you get some experience, risk of of losing money in trading and investment will reduce.

Yeah experience people know about the coin prices information. If need any information people will be check the price information in the market place. This information help to for buy and sell coin. People check the price day by day and before any sell and buy coin people check the price. So coin is not risk you buy and hold the coin. Then you will check the price day buy day.
Activity: 168
January 30, 2018, 11:22:13 AM
Holding will always have a risk, even if it is not a cryptocurrency. The risk only lessens if based from research, an investment has potential growth in the future. In Bitcoin, experts and articles shows that it can be the future of currency. Because of this, it makes it a better investment compared to others.
Activity: 209
January 30, 2018, 11:20:27 AM
It could be a risk but it is a risk I am willing to take. I will hold my bitcoin because in the beginning I have told myself that bitcoin is a long term investment
Yes experience people will always like to take the risk and they do not have any other option to make money. In fact the risk can only be reduce through spending time in trading and investment, once you get some experience, risk of of losing money in trading and investment will reduce.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
Nobody can tell about the future.Btc is much safer though there are some risks to invest in.If it's confirmed that the price of Btc will increase in the future and there will be no lose to it,then it should be hold.Otherwise, it's very risky.
Lyd
Activity: 420
January 30, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
Activity: 461
January 30, 2018, 11:13:22 AM
Knowing how volatile Bitcoin is, we should know that there is a risk no matter what we do. Trade it or hold it, there is a risk. There is always a risk in investments.  
Yeah definitely it is still considered has a risk that you may take while holding bitcoin. Even though it is less risk you may think compare to trading but it still has, and I guess this risks that we always talked about in this kind of business is inevitable and already a part of the system of bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
Every action has a risk including holding but if you are selling for less than you brought then you aren't necessarily reducing your risk you are just removing your options. I guess if you have invested carefully and are able to afford to lose what you put in then why worry?
Activity: 210
January 30, 2018, 11:07:39 AM
Knowing how volatile Bitcoin is, we should know that there is a risk no matter what we do. Trade it or hold it, there is a risk. There is always a risk in investments.  
Activity: 9
January 30, 2018, 11:07:31 AM
I think it will increase in February, you should hoard a little wait up
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 11:03:09 AM
Holding bitcoin is easiest thing for me cause Im not dependant on him. My current plan is to hold as long as I can, earning more btc through alt trading Cheesy
at the movement i think you need to make more coins and need to buy or invest more because now price is lower than two months ago.If you hold it for a long term, it won't be risky. But holding it for a short term and letting your emotions play is going to be too risky. The price of bitcoin always tends to go upwards. So chances of making profit is high when you invest on bitcoin. But do keep in mind that there are still risks when you consider investing on bitcoin. So invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 30, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
Investing in bitcoin or any altcoin is very risky. It's up to you if you're ready to invest whatever it takes or it might be happen. The value of it cant be easily determine if it goes up or down so if you want to invest it is still up to you and just expect the possible that can be happen.
copper member
Activity: 83
January 30, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
Long time holding will be give you handsome profit.If you purchased at low price and hold them for a long, I think after 3 or 4 years it can change your financial problem.Suppose if you had purchased some btc before 4 years and if you hold that btc still now.definitely you will be a gainer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 30, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
Surely Holding is a risk because no one known about the future that what is happening in future. So holding is a big risk but you should try your luck and also you should have experience of that where you are doing trading and what is the condition of that coin in market. Is holding will give your profit in future if you can think it can give you then you need to hold otherwise its better to sell as soon before price fall more.
Activity: 11
January 30, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

in every investment will always involve great risk. you should know that, if you believe the bitcoin will be pumped back, then never hesitate to hold it until the day it happens.

Bitcoin price is trading in low price already therefore i think we should not consider the bitcoin price in current time as risky but should invest money in bitcoin to get more money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 30, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

in every investment will always involve great risk. you should know that, if you believe the bitcoin will be pumped back, then never hesitate to hold it until the day it happens.
Pages:
Jump to: