Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 30. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
if u now hold your btc I can be tell not risk. btc already cross 19k$ and I hope so btc will go 30k$. so I think not risk because just u remember last 1year ago how was nitcoin?
Activity: 165
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
February 13, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

lots of risk if we are investing or holding coins. but if you think that holding a coin make you gain more profit in the future then do it. its all your choice on how to hundle your coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
You buy bitcoin at 6000 usd. When bitcoin is 19000 usd, sell it, when it's 9000, buy it back. It's a holding in my point of view because you will always have more coins at your hand, but it's very hard to achieve without good skill or enough experience. So it's risky if you trade in opposite way. It needs some luck as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
February 13, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
The rumour said that bitcoin is not that magnificent as before, but however, there are a lot of new coins that both being and already developed that have faster transaction and cheaper fees. But before you do that, make sure you already do some research on the essential points (roadmap, team history, etc) before you invest in them. DWYOR (Do With Your Own Risk).
But overall, holding the bitcoin is not that bad too, because the currency itself is still new compared to "traditional" currency out there.
Activity: 43
February 13, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
Holding will be a risk or not ? Any one can not say it properly because some times it is down again its fall. Some times reached highest value. Yet coin rate up and downs I say you that if you any coin one time you will be success .
Activity: 203
February 13, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
Every investment is a risk because you are putting your money where you will earn profit or lose your money. That is also true in bitcoin, investing is risky, trading is risky, but if you learn the cryptocurreny market then you won't be hesitant to invest we know how much profit bitcoin can give us. When the price is low buy coins invest then in then hold your coins until the time where the price of the coins is high then it is the time to sell to earn back your money with a high profit. We don't know when will these coins will increase in price so it is really risky to invest.
Activity: 378
February 13, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
I would ask differently: "Trading will be a risk or not??"
If you don't have enough experience and already bought some crypto - just wait & hold.
I agree with your opinion, if once you have no experience in the bitcoin market then you should be patient, buy the altcoin you like and hold on to them, keep track of their price fluctuations in the future. If you feel the prices of altcoin are profitable, then sell them. I think you should consider carefully before investing in bitcoin
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
I would ask differently: "Trading will be a risk or not??"
If you don't have enough experience and already bought some crypto - just wait & hold.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
February 13, 2018, 08:51:44 AM
Yes it will be a risk for you to hold because you cannot predict the future price of the cryptocurrencies and the only thing that you are holding on is the faith and also the patience of yours in the type of cryptocurrency that you are holding. Keep holding if you believed on the technology but if you don't then sell and move on.
A wise and soothing opinion when bitcoin prices are falling, I'm sure today many bitcoin users are upset because this year's price is beyond prediction, when last December the bitcoin price skyrocketed so many think that 2018 will follow even past, but I'm sure that crypto has a good future so I will select hold rather than sell.
Activity: 229
February 13, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
I think this Holding also contains many risks. Because the crypto market is always changing, fast or slow depending on the time difference. All is a natural process. No time to keep or sell is most effective.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
February 13, 2018, 08:34:32 AM
every investment is risky, do not put all eggs in one basket
Actually, all kind of investment and holding are risky because there is a chance that you could lose your money or you can earn huge amount of money. In addition, bitcoin is good for holding because the price is always fluctuates.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 13, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
Yes it will be a risk for you to hold because you cannot predict the future price of the cryptocurrencies and the only thing that you are holding on is the faith and also the patience of yours in the type of cryptocurrency that you are holding. Keep holding if you believed on the technology but if you don't then sell and move on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 13, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
Risk can never control by anyone.In future what will happened nobody can trace that.We know that Btc is number one crypto-currency in the world.But the world economy is now unstable.Research work is need in time and we have to wait for situation.But in my opinion holding is unrisky because the Btc price can rise anytime.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
February 13, 2018, 08:26:24 AM
See risk will always be there in crypto market but i think this will be the best time to invest in bitcoin and hold it for atleast a year. They will give you huge profit in future.
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
My opinion is holding still safety. I am sure btc will be uprise again
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
February 13, 2018, 08:19:19 AM
no, we holding aim to wait for the price to go up and wait for the right moment to sell. although holding for a long time, is better than panic sell when the price drop.

Holding is also risky because it is an investment, if there is no risks at all then all people in the world will invest all their money into bitcoin. Simple example, someone knew about bitcoin last November then he interested to invest and bought btc for holding purpose when it was $18,000. Now after the dip the price is a little bit stable at $8500. The risk here is of course there is no guarantees that it will back to $18,000 or go higher that the price when he bought it. Saying holding has no risks is completely wrong.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 13, 2018, 08:02:44 AM
no, we holding aim to wait for the price to go up and wait for the right moment to sell. although holding for a long time, is better than panic sell when the price drop.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Oh... holding bitcoin would be never in risk unless there's people cappable of crackin' our addresses.
Some how there's people who think it will never reach 18k again, have faith and hold.
Activity: 24
February 13, 2018, 07:56:47 AM
It's not a risk if you bought BTC in 2014-2016 Grin. You've just got to stay calm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 13, 2018, 07:54:52 AM
I think, all investments always have risks and if we want to succeed then we must dare to take that risk, and hold bitcoin I think have a small risk even you can profit from it
Pages:
Jump to: