Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding your temper - page 14. (Read 3046 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 04:45:15 AM
Hi! I am a newbie here. I quite struggle about holding my temper and i easily flare up whenever i lost my temper on someone or a certain situation. How do you guys manage yours and stay normal in the midst of pressure? I know it is not ok to just be carried away by our emotions easily specially when the result could be disastrous but what to do?

if you get beaten up with a golf club until your both legs are completely broken and have to use wheelchair for rest of your life, it will be fixed right away.

the main reason people have short temper is because they have low self esteem and want to be noticed.
lower self esteem = higher voice and anger

so if you can build up self esteem and be someone who is more respected and noticed, then you surely don't have to be beaten up like a mashed potatoes.

Activity: 55
February 08, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
no matter what I can control my temper, not all things go through anger, when it's time to avoid stress or get angry, avoid being bad at all. It's always fun
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
February 08, 2018, 04:11:08 AM
it's easy to say but difficult to do but hold temper is the key to success
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
February 08, 2018, 01:26:00 AM
A good way to learn to hold your temper is to engage in activities that make it impossible for your to get mad.

Go for a walk...

Take up painting...

Daydream about a time where you don't have to worry about bills...

Activity: 116
February 07, 2018, 10:29:41 PM
It's the same situation as me. Especially when I think about how I can get a work so that I have money. it feels it makes me stressed and then I  can't hold my temper I always angry good thing I have a family, friends that can help me their sharing advice.
Activity: 43
February 07, 2018, 09:39:04 PM
Hi! I am a newbie here. I quite struggle about holding my temper and i easily flare up whenever i lost my temper on someone or a certain situation. How do you guys manage yours and stay normal in the midst of pressure? I know it is not ok to just be carried away by our emotions easily specially when the result could be disastrous but what to do?

I'd struggle with this but with the advice of my mentor I am now able to manage it. Don't take things too seriously and attach your feelings to it. This needs a trick switchng from different personalities like you can be the demure person when face with a stressful situation. If conflicts are evitable then better avoid it by not igniting it with your mouth.
Activity: 110
February 07, 2018, 09:27:38 PM
As far as i know the person who are short tempered are practically good from heart Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!
February 07, 2018, 07:35:19 PM
According to me meditation is a nice way to control your temperature.
Activity: 47
February 07, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

Brother i share this story to you when jesus saved my soul when I truly trusted him. I was saved by his amazing grace, not by anything I did. He help me stop things in my life that shouldn’t be there and by time i learned by myself how to tame my temper.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

This is one of the hardest things to do. I believe without Christ, the Holy Spirit in you. He controls all: temper, bad words, angeer, etc. Mans arrogance is thinking and believing he or she did it all there own self. With out praise, first to the one that went to the cross for our sins, victories are shallow.
Activity: 644
https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2
February 07, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

indeed in trying to stay in a positive state it is very hard to apply in everyday life, but I think it's all in yourself, but it's all very right step to overcome the problem of emotion by discussing other fellow Smiley
Activity: 38
February 07, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
Take a time out, take a deep breath, Excuse yourself and step away from the situation.
Activity: 73
February 07, 2018, 05:23:26 AM
I hold my temper by staying silent and calm inorder for me not to utter words that I will regret later on.
Activity: 30
January 28, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
Taking a deep breath first and think it up to 10 times what situation it is. It helps you to make a right descision.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
There are times that i can not hold my temper but most of it are controlable.
Activity: 217
January 26, 2018, 02:48:35 PM
I admire the extent and capacity one exerts in holding his temper. That requires a great
deal of patience and control that some are short off. The way I would do it, is to think
strategically, losing control over temper will only lead to a more regrettable outcome.
So think ahead, out maneuver that temper and meditate. Be smart while your at it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
January 26, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
Do not take everything on personal, ignore the negativity in all forms and you will be able to stay calm and normal.
Activity: 98
January 26, 2018, 02:10:43 PM
Try to focus on the positive things rather than the things that make you mad.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 01:45:26 PM
If you lose your temper for too much, you shouldn't be at this forum. Cryptocurrency isn't the best option for you I suppose
I advise to use some medications and yoga (that's what I do all the time)
Activity: 210
January 26, 2018, 01:27:27 PM
Do we keep the buried anger for days, months, even years? Such anger can be "crusty" into the root of bitterness. I speak to myself while in the same situation and understand that maybe the person is having a difficult situation at a time that causes him to become angry...!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: