Pages:
Author

Topic: Homosexuality is caused by being molested - page 3. (Read 13089 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
February 20, 2016, 02:26:46 PM
Funny cause any late reports explains that women codes better than men.

But I'm glad you get such precise statistics! How do you exactly calculate the 95% of work you and your male colleagues produce?

Women code better than men? If that argument is true, then at least in my office I am seeing evidence for the exact opposite. My female colleagues take 3 to 4 times as much time as their male colleagues to complete the same task. Still the company has to employ them, due to the gender diversity rules which are applicable in my country.

What do you code as a insurance salesman? Which programming language you use?

I wonder why i dont believe a single word of an permanent lier.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 20, 2016, 02:16:53 PM

But I'm glad you get such precise statistics! How do you exactly calculate the 95% of work you and your male colleagues produce?

Women code better than men? If that argument is true, then at least in my office I am seeing evidence for the exact opposite. My female colleagues take 3 to 4 times as much time as their male colleagues to complete the same task. Still the company has to employ them, due to the gender diversity rules which are applicable in my country.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
February 20, 2016, 09:39:29 AM
If you have even done a shred of research into the topic you will clearly see that IN THE SAME PROFESSION WITH THE SAME JOB that men usually make more than women, and that the reason many lower-paying jobs have a lot of women is because it is more difficult for women to get the higher paying jobs.

Men usually make more than the women. But that doesn't mean that the women are being discriminated. I will tell you from my example.

In my team, there are a total of ~40 individuals, of whom around 75% are male and 25% are female. The job mostly involves coding and R&D. If you look at the work volume, 95% of the work is done by the males, and the remaining 5% is done by the females.

And the total salary will be like 80% for the males, and 20% for the females. Here, we are paying 20% of the salary, for 5% of the work. Who is getting discriminated here?

It's neigh impossible to compare salaries on a large scale for so many reasons...

1) A single CEO is worth 10,000 monkeys, no matter his/her gender...

B) Men are 90% doctors, and women are 90% nurses... They both fall under healthcare, but wouldn't you expect a nurse to be paid less than a doctor? (This BTW, is why the feminists will always use the generic category of healthcare, rather than subdividing into doctors and nurses)

You just can't compare like that, your numbers will be unreliable every time

And you know how doctors are selected?

You see French engineer schools have anonymous selection, and more time goes on more women enter them. It's not anonymous for doctor selection and nothing changes. Strange no?
February 20, 2016, 09:37:24 AM
If you have even done a shred of research into the topic you will clearly see that IN THE SAME PROFESSION WITH THE SAME JOB that men usually make more than women, and that the reason many lower-paying jobs have a lot of women is because it is more difficult for women to get the higher paying jobs.

Men usually make more than the women. But that doesn't mean that the women are being discriminated. I will tell you from my example.

In my team, there are a total of ~40 individuals, of whom around 75% are male and 25% are female. The job mostly involves coding and R&D. If you look at the work volume, 95% of the work is done by the males, and the remaining 5% is done by the females.

And the total salary will be like 80% for the males, and 20% for the females. Here, we are paying 20% of the salary, for 5% of the work. Who is getting discriminated here?

February 20, 2016, 09:34:51 AM
I do agree with the fact that Homosexuality is not natural mostly and 90% comes out after some one is molested and hence the game starts and then next to another this experience is shared and gayism is increased.
Its not natural but pleases the people who are molested first time.

Ok so how unnatural is homosexuality in animals?
Activity: 392
February 20, 2016, 09:33:01 AM
I do agree with the fact that Homosexuality is not natural mostly and 90% comes out after some one is molested and hence the game starts and then next to another this experience is shared and gayism is increased.

How can you know that? Not a scientist in the world know where homosexuality comes from but you you know?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 20, 2016, 09:23:22 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 20, 2016, 08:53:22 AM
Of course sexism exists... What I am saying is that it's voluntary

You can't blame men because women choose lower paying occupations like day-care, teaching and nursing...

You can't call men sexist because they look at a girl wearing a bikini... The girl chose to wear the bikini because she wants to get looked at by men...

I guarantee you the girl who complains about a man hitting on her, only complains when ugly men try to flirt with her... She loves having hot dudes ask for her number

No but you can blame men for not paying women the same salary at the same work, which still happens everywhere.

And you can blame men for raping women or beating them up much more often than the contrary Wink

And you can blame men for hitting on women all the time... My wife isn't dressing like a slut, but that doesn't change that she gets hit by guys all the time when I'm not with her. Daily harassment isn't a cool thing and it's a reality;

Though you can't do much, society will change with time.
Activity: 448
February 20, 2016, 08:18:45 AM

Those of us who are intelligent, understand that evil does not exist... therefore we occasionally use symbols that you would deem evil, as a way to express our intelligence over silly superstitions

So nothing is evil, only your Will matters, and therefore you don't object to people burning children alive.

So all the stuff you were saying about the Bible was just trolling, like I said,
because you can't possibly object to anything in the Bible.  
Except for God.
But it has nothing to do with Satan.
Cool story.

no nothing is objectively evil. Evil is subjective, depends on people, age, civilisation, society...

Maybe one day burning children won't be considered as evil. After all only 600 years ago burning women alive was perfectly moral.

So no nothing is objectively evil.

Good point... The only ones in recent history who burned children alive were... Christians!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/03/03/im-a-millionaire-because-i-had-an-abortion-abortion-and-moloch/

Some people say they murder babies for Moloch.

Millions of babies are murdered every year in the U.S., some if them burned alive with chemicals.

But you say there's nothing wrong or evil about it.

WTF are you even talking about? Who said this?
Activity: 518
February 20, 2016, 08:13:55 AM

Those of us who are intelligent, understand that evil does not exist... therefore we occasionally use symbols that you would deem evil, as a way to express our intelligence over silly superstitions

So nothing is evil, only your Will matters, and therefore you don't object to people burning children alive.

So all the stuff you were saying about the Bible was just trolling, like I said,
Except for God.
Cool story.

no nothing is objectively evil. Evil is subjective, depends on people, age, civilisation, society...

Maybe one day burning children won't be considered as evil. After all only 600 years ago burning women alive was perfectly moral.

Good point... The only ones in recent history who burned children alive were... Christians!

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/03/03/im-a-millionaire-because-i-had-an-abortion-abortion-and-moloch/

Some people say they murder babies for Moloch.

Millions of babies are murdered every year in the U.S., some if them burned alive with chemicals.

But you say there's nothing wrong or evil about it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 20, 2016, 03:14:41 AM

It's neigh impossible to compare salaries on a large scale for so many reasons...

1) A single CEO is worth 10,000 monkeys, no matter his/her gender...

B) Men are 90% doctors, and women are 90% nurses... They both fall under healthcare, but wouldn't you expect a nurse to be paid less than a doctor? (This BTW, is why the feminists will always use the generic category of healthcare, rather than subdividing into doctors and nurses)

You just can't compare like that, your numbers will be unreliable every time
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
February 20, 2016, 02:43:55 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 107
February 20, 2016, 12:45:58 AM

You can't blame men because women choose lower paying occupations like day-care, teaching and nursing...

You can't call men sexist because they look at a girl wearing a bikini... The girl chose to wear the bikini because she wants to get looked at by men...

I guarantee you the girl who complains about a man hitting on her, only complains when ugly men try to flirt with her... She loves having hot dudes ask for her number

That is the most ignorant thing I have seen posted in this thread since the opening post.

He just stated the obvious. You can't really say that he's wrong.

Yes I can.

And it isn't just in employment.

A few years ago so I don't have a link but a university did a study where they sent fake applications to join a grad student research team to other universities that were looking.

After making up the fake educational resumes, they randomly put male names on some of them and female names on the others.

The positive responses to the male applications far out-numbered the female.

Getting on those research teams is often key to getting a job in the field when you finish grad school.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 20, 2016, 12:29:40 AM

That is the most ignorant thing I have seen posted in this thread since the opening post.

He just stated the obvious. You can't really say that he's wrong.
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
February 20, 2016, 12:11:39 AM

February 19, 2016, 10:38:27 PM
wow dude I don't know where you're from but that's not the USA for sure...

Everything I said is true in the U.S., and if you don't know it then you're ignorant.

You're right on the fact that women more or less win more often in case of a divorce and the fact that women can't be enrolled in case of war. But that's all, everything else you say is pure shit ^^

WTF are you talking about saying women are paid more and work less? That's totally false that's the other way around xD

It's illegal to pay women less money for the same work.

So you're wrong, and you have no idea what you're talking about.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/time-spent-working-by-full-and-part-time-status-gender-and-location-in-2014.htm

That's a U.S. government website.

It says men work more than women.

Men work more overtime, men work more night shifts, men work more holidays, men work more on their own birthdays, and men do harder work that is more stressful and requires more responsibility, skill, and education.

Men also work longer careers without staying home for years at a time, and they retire later.

So before you can show women getting paid less for equal work, first you'll have to find women doing equal work.

Ahah! That's the worst argument ever xD

It's not because it's illegal that it's not the case. It's illegal in Europe too but women still get paid less.

And it doesn't matter if men do more hours, the salary is by hour no?

Oh and btw women have less shitty work but they also have nearly no good work. There is no women working at the head of companies man. And they're more subject to unemployment.

I would like to think a CEO earned his position and that it has nothing to do with gender beyond, men have been in the workforce for longer... Until recent times, women stayed home to raise kids, while the man held the job

I have also been to college and women choose different classes than men... I never see more than 1-2 women in my science or math classes... (Except that time when I went to the wrong class and it was 90% women... Math 070, iirc)

I understand your point, and it's not wrong. But it's not because sexism has explanations that it doesn't mean it doesn't exist Wink

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
February 19, 2016, 06:53:35 PM

Live is too short to waste on hate.

I'll remember that the next time I think about replying to one of your hate-filled comments or topics.

And if you don't care about men's rights, then you must hate yourself.

So I think I'll continue hating inequality and injustice, rather than hating God and family and children and myself.  But good luck with that.

I don't hate religious people.  I find them amusing.  The Bible is a joke so is the moral code based on it.  

I care about injustice.  That is why I find your statement offensive.  Any company in the US will not promote women to top spot if they have a man that could do the job.  If they have an equally qualified exec, 9 out of 10 times a man will be picked for the job, over a woman.  

You conveniently ignored spouse abuse that is predominantly man on woman abuse.  You are forgetting abused, molested girls, again more prevalent than abuse of boys.

What is next you'll be telling me that women from Albania or Moldova that are sold to prostitution in your country deserved it?

You should probably stop talking, because you don't know what you are talking about.

You care about injustice or your justice because your divorce went sour?
Activity: 448
February 19, 2016, 08:48:28 PM
For example, someone who concern-trolls about child sacrifice and talks about "bronze age psychopaths" when his chosen avatar is a bronze age idol that was used to burn children alive.

Please tell me you aren't stupid enough to believe that Satanists actually worship Satan...

Whether they think Satan is real, or just a concept, they still worship Satan. 

And people really did burn their own children alive in the name of Moloch, which you have chosen as your own name.

It doesn't matter if Moloch was real or just a bronze statue, it still represents evil.  And that's what you have chosen.

And you chose gold as an avatar. It probably means a lot about you indeed...
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 19, 2016, 07:53:21 PM
wow dude I don't know where you're from but that's not the USA for sure...

Everything I said is true in the U.S., and if you don't know it then you're ignorant.

You're right on the fact that women more or less win more often in case of a divorce and the fact that women can't be enrolled in case of war. But that's all, everything else you say is pure shit ^^

WTF are you talking about saying women are paid more and work less? That's totally false that's the other way around xD

It's illegal to pay women less money for the same work.

So you're wrong, and you have no idea what you're talking about.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/time-spent-working-by-full-and-part-time-status-gender-and-location-in-2014.htm

That's a U.S. government website.

It says men work more than women.

Men work more overtime, men work more night shifts, men work more holidays, men work more on their own birthdays, and men do harder work that is more stressful and requires more responsibility, skill, and education.

Men also work longer careers without staying home for years at a time, and they retire later.

So before you can show women getting paid less for equal work, first you'll have to find women doing equal work.

Ahah! That's the worst argument ever xD

It's not because it's illegal that it's not the case. It's illegal in Europe too but women still get paid less.

And it doesn't matter if men do more hours, the salary is by hour no?

Oh and btw women have less shitty work but they also have nearly no good work. There is no women working at the head of companies man. And they're more subject to unemployment.

I would like to think a CEO earned his position and that it has nothing to do with gender beyond, men have been in the workforce for longer... Until recent times, women stayed home to raise kids, while the man held the job

I have also been to college and women choose different classes than men... I never see more than 1-2 women in my science or math classes... (Except that time when I went to the wrong class and it was 90% women... Math 070, iirc)

I understand your point, and it's not wrong. But it's not because sexism has explanations that it doesn't mean it doesn't exist Wink
February 19, 2016, 07:50:19 PM

Except for God.
Cool story.

Pages:
Jump to: