Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 46. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 10:27:59 PM
The market condition still unstable today, after yesterday the market going red, i saw today the coins are turning green again.
For me, i just can hope that the price will recover again soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 23, 2018, 10:24:13 PM
There's a lot of light for hodlers. The price is at its lowest and it has a low possibility of going down again. The only way for it to go is up. They need to do everything they can to get a hold of coins that were worth the investment (ETH,XRP,BTC). Take advantage while the price is cheap and sell it later when you are happy with the price. This might be a short hold because the market is expected to increase before the end of the year.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 10:16:29 PM
Yes you are right, the market will soar one day, and it will never reduce to zero. I think fluctuation of prices of coins is part of cryptocurrency and we all investors and crypto enthusiasts should embrace it. It means do not panic when the market goes down and do not excite when the market is up. Stay calm, act wisely. And on top of that, do not lose hope.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 23, 2018, 08:34:17 PM
The biggest hope which holder like me have is that one day, there will be a bull run soon, I may not know when exactly it will come, but yes it will come.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
November 23, 2018, 08:22:43 PM
Actually holding coins sometimes good and bad, good in the sense that if you dont sell you still have a chance to get what you lost , if the price goes up
bad in the sense that if you need the cash but still dont to loose a lot you cant sell it, so what is the lesson here , invest what you are willing to loose
but keep some incase of an emergency because you never know what will happen in the future
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 08:15:43 PM
Need to sell a crypto now?
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
November 23, 2018, 08:06:43 PM
Yes.There's still hope for hodlers. Crypto experienced this type of downfall before and it is actually a good opportunity for big investors to invest. They are waiting for this moment and I believe some of them already purchased coins. We need to make sure that we bought some coins as well so that when the pump comes, we can just sell our coin. Its a good strategy to get a quick buck.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
What to buy now?
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
November 23, 2018, 07:39:01 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
I think I would also buy now rather than wait for the NEWS that bitcoin is already mooning which it's an opportunity not be wasted. The profits are waiting stack now where the coins are cheap and wait for the market bull run.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 07:35:12 PM
indeed there is a possibility that the worsening of the crypto market situation is one of the reasons for market manipulation, but that is not entirely true, if it is true, if the person doing the manipulation really wants crypto to die, but hopefully it is just an issue. and if it is true that it is manipulation, it means that people who do it can also recover the market, hopefully they also plan to recover the market.
Activity: 247
November 23, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
Yes I do really understand the hodlers intention in holding all their bitcoins or to all of their crypto currencies and not selling them because they are really waiting for the time when bitcoin along with the other crypto currencies out there will increase again its market value and if that will happen they will surely hit it big time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
We have only this, to belive in this version.
Otherwise, if it is not true, the crypto bubble had exploded  Sad and we lost ecerything
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
I think that this year we still see Bitcoin for 3 thousand dollars, but the question is when the cryptocurrency will be able to regain its position. I'm sorry for the people who bought Bitcoin for almost $ 20,000, I imagine their anger and resentment, but still I think it's worth keeping your assets in the long run. Forget that you have coins for at least two years.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 23, 2018, 06:02:20 PM
I also think in that way. But this is not the only reason for Bitcoin is this low. I think BCH drama is more effective. Ok can meet you your ward, I started to think that cause see bakkt with international institutional money. So they need Bitcoin and the best way for buying Bitcoin is when the full market is down. But when this whole BCH think will gone market will start to recoverWe just have to wait for the right moment .
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 23, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
Not for every holders. I think only holders whom can be patient and keep holding till the situation of crypto market become better will be able to earn money in this world. There are so many holders but after few dumps large number of holders become panic sellers because they can't wait anymore Smiley). Let's see what will happen if Bitcoin price will really down to $3k, I think number of holder will decrease a lot.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 23, 2018, 04:45:24 PM
Historical charts allways hope for the holders, all in this world cyclic, so after this deeps must come bull run.
This happens many times with cryptos

That's right, the wheels are spinning, after being at the lowest level, there is a time to be able to go up and give a slow value but keep increasing until the peak. Likewise in crypto, there is a time to go to the top and give breath to the holder.
I'm fully sure it will. But since it's not will be happen automatically, we need to patience when waiting for it. Just give the market a time and find another way to forget it a bit. After all something like this, when the coins price goes down has often happened. That's where profits or losses can be obtained.
Activity: 196
November 23, 2018, 04:33:12 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

hey, so it looks like the government finally has decided to lay thier hands on crypto market? no decentralized coins expected in the future? it is a convinient pretext to go on a digital currency still in the hands of a state?
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 23, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
History tends to repeat. And I think the same thing is happening now. Fall, further serious growth is waiting for us. And all who will be able to properly take advantage of this situation will become unreal rich
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 04:20:31 PM
To my best understanding

This is very optimistic and even poetic, especially about eagles. We all really need a little more patience. Everything is cyclical in this world, and the market, too. After the fall is sure to be growth. Perhaps if we believe in even greater bitcoin growth, then we should see a big drop.
Activity: 462
November 23, 2018, 03:13:31 PM
To my best understanding

Hello! I do not want to believe that bitcoin will drop to such levels. But the idea to buy a good, I am a plus) ahead of us is waiting for a wonderful future) Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: