Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 48. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
November 22, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
One should not be taken aback if the market goes up and down dramatically given the volatility of cryptocurrency. The market is rising if it is compared to some four years ago when values of almost all coins were significantly down. But the market is down as compared to one year ago. So in view of the trend of cryptocurrency, it is predictable that the market will rise again. Even institutional investors are getting attracted towards the digital currencies. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 03:37:34 AM
I have the same thought with you  Smiley

It's the game of big whales and they try to make small holders sell in panic.

They buy as much as they can in cheap price.

Then there will be a big pump like it was in 2017.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
Holders should not feel panic I personally believe investors should buy more coins in this bear market and they should hold their coins for the next bull run. As we noticed before 2017 bull run the market was also in poor condition so do not worry holders just keep patience and we must see another skyrocket.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 03:32:44 AM
as per my knowledge it is not a game it is digital trading market and we can trade here,  we can't play game.....
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 22, 2018, 03:19:00 AM
I would be happy in the place of long-term investors. Now they can buy assets at very low prices, so to speak 60% Discount.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 21, 2018, 11:10:53 PM
Of course still hope for the holders as market go little up only a one jump can change all the things but it's always a risky game so be patience and patience is the key of success must be calm and cool to take decisions.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
I think the hope is starting to come, the market condition is starting to green and perhaps it will also bloom soon.
That could be a bright hope for any token holders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
November 21, 2018, 10:10:04 PM
Bch hashwar was effected so much in crypto market. Only 4 or 5 people (including bch owner) and their greediness is responsible for this market which is totally rediculuos but it's also makes people aware and make them force to increase their knowledge about crypto. Where before those big investors or whales makes tweet about crypto and its effect whole market now people don't care about it. And I also would like to suggest crypto community that dont take seriously their tweet. Crypto should be pure decentralized and not be effected by anyone.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:06:40 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
big investor are now starting to invest in crypto more. and I think that hodlers are now starting to have hope despite in this bloody market and low price hike.Just believe more in crypto and have patience for as long as you can
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 10:02:46 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

Indeed Bitcoin and the altcoins are facing their downfall, But it will surely back to climb up again when the time came.
So there will be no need for us to be worried about the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
November 21, 2018, 09:46:04 PM
To my best understanding

Many big traders are only waiting for the $3k mark. If bitcoin price hits $3k, I'm pretty sure its the time they are going to fill their bags and the bull run will starts immediately. They are just waiting for $3k just to be so sure that the price will not dump more. Its the strong support they are holding for. But there is a high possibility also that it will not hit the $3k mark.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 21, 2018, 09:43:09 PM
yeah this happen because war between BCH ABC with BCH SV.
I hope this war will end very soon, then the market will moving up.
Yes this bch civil war are just so affecting this market, but beside that there are other things that make this market are bad bloodbath like News of SEC Investigations into projects issuing securities through ICOs, and the other are NVidia and AMD reported a steep decline in sales related to Crypto Equipment.
Activity: 30
November 21, 2018, 09:39:34 PM
yeah this happen because war between BCH ABC with BCH SV.
I hope this war will end very soon, then the market will moving up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 21, 2018, 09:26:53 PM
To my best understanding

Still, we can go about to $3200, who knows, but I doubt that we will go lower than that, it is very hard to catch the falling knives and find the bottom. Surely, they need some BTC for the Bakkt launch, that's how they get them cheap.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 21, 2018, 09:25:30 PM
You need to prepare yourself for another dip, and if that happens, you can get more bitcoin at the low price. I guess the big player already bought a lot of bitcoin in the dip yesterday and we know that it's the lowest price of bitcoin for this year, but it might get down again. But we can hope that the price will bounce up in the future although we don't know when it's happening. Soon, the market will increase, all price for all coins will increase, and the rising of the cryptocurrency will start again.
Activity: 227
IQCash
November 21, 2018, 09:21:45 PM
Cryptocurrency is more than capable of recovering and initiating a bull run within the shortest possible time, just as it took some few hours to days to drop. Never lose hope because studying the history of the crypto market trend, it appears that before every bull market, the market sees a dive in price.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
November 21, 2018, 08:59:27 PM
Hope is what we really need here during red market . There's a future in cryptocurrency which didn't everybody see especially those who disseminate fud about bitcoin and altcoins . 
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 08:37:35 PM
My thinking is also saying the same that this bloodbath happening because of that reason as most of the big whales want to enter the market at a low price so they are bringing the price down so they can enter from there and after that huge bull run will come and all those will get disappointed who sells here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
November 21, 2018, 08:33:39 PM
Hope for the holders. i think this is the worst era for cryptocurrency. But, I also think that it can be good era for the token holders. because they can make this moment to collect more the coins, especially the promising coins with the small price. Then, HODL it until the next bull run market. It will be very very amazing.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 08:27:33 PM
actually what is this. why should be careful about altcoin holders? is it really dangerous for new players like me?
Pages:
Jump to: