Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 51. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
November 21, 2018, 02:40:20 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high

if in brief, you meant that now prices are specially dumped for the fact that "big people" were bought at the bottoms, and it is possible that lower prices will be lowered
I probably agree, so it looks
and trading is going very lively
it means growth will be just around the corner)
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 21, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
hmmmmm...you are wrong.

It has never been a game of who can accumulate the most.
This is and idea pushed forth by manipulators of the market.

For example, stock brokers never advise you to sell.
Instead, if you are making a lot of profit, they advise you to invest more or sell and immediately reinvest in something else.
They keep the cycle going on and on while they reap the benefits.

Realize this: your portfolio literally means nothing unless you cash it out.
Everything is just numbers, even if you get to the point where your portfolio is worth 1 million dollars, it is just a number.

The game has always been on timing your buy and sells correctly so you can actually bring the cash home.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 21, 2018, 02:24:07 PM
That's how wicked the market can be.
One has to be over smart.
Know when to buy and know when to run

And also be smart about tokens to buy
Stay safe always
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 21, 2018, 02:16:43 PM
Yes, now large investors will buy a lot of cryptocurrencies and go to the moon. Indeed, now is just the time when you need to invest. I think we will not see BTC at $ 3000. It's not so bad
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 21, 2018, 02:08:42 PM
At the end of 2017, before the advent of the bull market, we observed a decline in cryptocurrency. It is possible that now history will repeat and we will see the market in the green zone.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 21, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
Pages:
Jump to: