Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First! - page 10. (Read 20373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
signed up on the website looks cool Cheesy hope i win, also i noticed i have to wait 30 min after i sign up? why is that

It could be because that you did an anonymous roll before you register on the site.

Voting Result

Voting have ended with 100% voted for yes. Thank everyone for voting. I will contact an escrow - probably master-P - to hold the fund of 0.05 BTC.

When is the drawing planned for now?

The drawing will probably happen in the first week of November. I need to discuss it with the escrow as he or she will be the person who will send the prize.

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to the first drawing (and many more after, hopefully!).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
signed up on the website looks cool Cheesy hope i win, also i noticed i have to wait 30 min after i sign up? why is that

It could be because that you did an anonymous roll before you register on the site.

Voting Result

Voting have ended with 100% voted for yes. Thank everyone for voting. I will contact an escrow - probably master-P - to hold the fund of 0.05 BTC.

The drawing will probably happen in the first week of November. I need to discuss it with the escrow as he or she will be the person who will send the prize.
legendary

Voting Result

legendary

Voting Result

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary
Last day to make your vote! Thank everyone who voted in the poll! Looking at the result, I guess we will have our first draw soon.
legendary
Send your vote!

Voting poll have been set up for the proposal of reducing revenue goal from 0.1 BTC to 0.05 BTC. Voting will run from today to 19 October 2015. Result will be posted here on Bitcointalk. Vote here.

I voted yes, Smiley. I think this is a good idea.

Thank you for voting. So far all our voters had voted for yes. I hope that BitRevenues will make it first payout by November this year. Smiley.
legendary
Send your vote!

Voting poll have been set up for the proposal of reducing revenue goal from 0.1 BTC to 0.05 BTC. Voting will run from today to 19 October 2015. Result will be posted here on Bitcointalk. Vote here.

I voted yes, Smiley. I think this is a good idea.
legendary
Send your vote!

legendary
Hey everyone. I would like to request to reduce the minimum revenue per round from 0.1 BTC to 0.05 BTC. 0.1 BTC is too high. Looking at the revenue trend, it would take us around three years to get to 0.1 BTC. Currently, we have ~0.01 BTC in BitRevenues main wallet. If all of you agree to my proposal, I will personally donate 0.04 BTC to the main wallet. I will not take the 10% for round one and I will not be able to donate another 15% to a non-profit organisation. However, that also means that each winning ticket holder will receive 0.01 BTC. That is only 0.005 reduction from our advertising slogan "Win 0.015 BTC". I will be setting up a poll on the website tomorrow. So, be sure to log in and vote! Smiley.

The 0.05 BTC will also be send to an trusted escrow of this forums. He or she will be handling the payment to winning players.
legendary
Fixed a major flaw in the script whereas guests (not logged in) can visit member-only page and do a claim - will result in an "blank" ticket claim. I also reduced the cooldown time for members to 30 minutes and guests to 1 hour.
legendary
Good thread I'm always late to the party man. Just got my ticket. When's the draw and how big is the pot ?

Drawing comes when there's 0.1BTC+, and winners get a portion, so it depends on how high that gets. This is in the OP, if you'd take a second to read it...
legendary
Good thread I'm always late to the party man. Just got my ticket. When's the draw and how big is the pot ?

Hello there. Welcome to BitRevenues. We will be selecting our winning tickets in the month of November or December. Currently the pot at about 0.02 BTC. I hope that you will continue to support BitRevenues by visiting our site daily and claim a ticket. Thank you for visiting BitRevenues yesterday. Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
legendary
September 23, 2015, 09:22:45 AM

Our revenue trend have fall after AdBit.co was shut down by it owner. I hope that BR alexa rank will get below (?) 1 000 0000 soon so that it can get approved by MellowAds. I have many things lined up for BitRevenues up to November. Stay tune for more exciting news.

As of this post, we have more than 500 members with 2500 tickets claimed and counting! Keep it revenuey!

September 28, 2015, 05:30:09 AM

AdBit.co open it door again. Our revenue will rise again. I have many things planned for the month of October. It gonna be the most exciting month since BitRevenue start.

Great news! And MellowAds has been having a lot of issues lately, so the revenue from it has dropped significantly. What's the Alexa rank of the site now?

I am not aware about MellowAds issues. I will be checking out their thread for updates. Thank you for informing me.

Yesterday, we was ranked at ~1 500 000 at Alexa. Today, we are 1,475,457 in Global rank. I hope to reach my goal soon.

I fixed a bug regrading anonymous roll reported by a member at emoneyspace.com. If anyone ever encounter any bugs, please report to me so I can fix it.

I will be setting up a few secondary websites that will enable user to claim tickets. This will increase our tickets count quickly and also more revenues source. More good news to come in October and November.
legendary

Our revenue trend have fall after AdBit.co was shut down by it owner. I hope that BR alexa rank will get below (?) 1 000 0000 soon so that it can get approved by MellowAds. I have many things lined up for BitRevenues up to November. Stay tune for more exciting news.

As of this post, we have more than 500 members with 2500 tickets claimed and counting! Keep it revenuey!

AdBit.co open it door again. Our revenue will rise again. I have many things planned for the month of October. It gonna be the most exciting month since BitRevenue start.

Great news! And MellowAds has been having a lot of issues lately, so the revenue from it has dropped significantly. What's the Alexa rank of the site now?
legendary

legendary
AdBit.co was hacked. I have 0.02 BTC inside my personal account to advertise BitRevenues and at least 0.00643551 BTC in BitRevenues account. I'm sending AdBit.co an email later to reclaim those Bitcoin. I hope to get back at least 0.006 BTC from them.

Interesting... yet another hack to add to the list. At least nothing was lost for you on this. Hopefully you can find another way to advertise BR somewhat cheaply!

There is only two networks left that I could trust my Bitcoin with them to advertise BitRevenues is MellowAds and A-ads. I hope to see AdBit.co back as it is my favorite advertising platform. Anyway, I received 0.02 BTC to my personal wallet and 0.00672372 BTC to BitRevenues wallet - https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/16YhFXjpQhpbGRzhntJhFJaB36gY3bnm7Q. As of this post, BR have a total of 0.01100544 BTC in the wallet. I will be withdrawing another portion of Bitcoin from MellowAds with video recording soon.
legendary
AdBit.co was hacked. I have 0.02 BTC inside my personal account to advertise BitRevenues and at least 0.00643551 BTC in BitRevenues account. I'm sending AdBit.co an email later to reclaim those Bitcoin. I hope to get back at least 0.006 BTC from them.

Interesting... yet another hack to add to the list. At least nothing was lost for you on this. Hopefully you can find another way to advertise BR somewhat cheaply!
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: