Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First! - page 14. (Read 20373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
instead of trolling people you could just use something easy like antiblock.org Smiley

I'll take a look into that one. Currently, the method I use to block AdBlocker is good. Thank you.

The issue is it isn't verbose. It just forwards people to another site without explaining WHY. You need to let people know what the issue is, otherwise people with adblock will see the site, be forwarded, assume it's fake, and never return. You're hurting your site AND your visitors with the current method.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
instead of trolling people you could just use something easy like antiblock.org Smiley

I'll take a look into that one. Currently, the method I use to block AdBlocker is good. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
legendary
What the Heck??? when I try to access the BitRevenues site it instantly takes me to another site: pointerpointer.com... And then it shows you stupid pics where people are pointing at something... dang son... what a freak show!
This is probably someone trolling.

Ahh. You're using AdBlock. My site name is BitRevenues and revenue is what I use to pay others. The only revenue the site get is from Advertisement. So, I dont mind trolling people who is not supporting the site. Chill. Take a look at the post Avatar_kiyoshi linked to. There's a solution there.

Look a post above you, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11792982
It's maybe you used adblock, disable first.

Thank you for pointing out.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
What the Heck??? when I try to access the BitRevenues site it instantly takes me to another site: pointerpointer.com... And then it shows you stupid pics where people are pointing at something... dang son... what a freak show!

Look a post above you, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11792982
It's maybe you used adblock, disable first.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
legendary
‼ Cooldown timer set to 30 minutes per claim from 15 minutes. It will be set to 60 minutes per claim next week (14th July 2015 around 0700 GMT +0000). Grab "double" tickets in an hour while you can. Join us today and stand a chance to win 0.015 BTC ‼

Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00004602 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00002923 BTC

Total - 0.00007525 BTC

Will be adding in two more 160x90 MellowAds advertisement into this site today or tomorrow.
legendary
Finding pointer... Please hold still. (It redirects me to another page and shows that msg)
All I'am getting on your website is this , what I'am supposed to do exactly mate ?   Undecided

same here. I think this is a troll, when I followed what was said the site, which hold pointers,
what happens is the show of a photo,,  Cheesy

Ahh. Both of you are AdBlocker. What's my site name? BitRevenues. And yeah, AdBlockers shall be trolled. Chill. Dont take my word too seriously. Anyway, disable AdBlock everywhere and visit my site. After it's loaded, enable AdBlock again. And than Disable on BitRevenues.com. It should work now. Smiley. This is the last day for the 15 minutes promotion! Grab four tickets every hour!~.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Finding pointer... Please hold still. (It redirects me to another page and shows that msg)
All I'am getting on your website is this , what I'am supposed to do exactly mate ?   Undecided

same here. I think this is a troll, when I followed what was said the site, which hold pointers,
what happens is the show of a photo,,  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
legendary
Round #14 just start! A lot of reward! Claim a free ticket NOW before you're late!

In simple term, BitRevenues is a revenues sharing site. It is based as a lottery game.
Its share up to 90% of its revenues to its users.

You can claim a free ticket every five minutes. For every ticket you claim, you stand a chance to win 20% of our total revenues of that round.
We will use a provably fair method to determine the winning tickets.

Visit us today to find out more - http://bitrevenues.com.

Can vouch they chose winner fairly and paid promptly what advertised.  

Thank you for you generous giveaway. Keep us informed about your future moves.

I also took part in BitRevenues Giveaway Contest. It was easy, we just had to post your ticket numbers there. The winners were chosen fairly.
Pages:
Jump to: