Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First! - page 11. (Read 20373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Good site with really new idea on faucet. But it will be good if you show the list of winners of every round in the homepage.

I will do that but the problem is... we dont have a winner yet. We're still new - we started out in July this year. BitRevenues still have a long way to go before we reach our goal and finally selecting the first five winners. Thank you for your kind comment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Good site with really new idea on faucet. But it will be good if you show the list of winners of every round in the homepage.
legendary
Bump! BitRevenues is doing great! Our earning is increasing everyday! We will reach out goal very soon!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00079643 BTC 0.00413569 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00041656 BTC [website rejected - no more revenue]
AdBit.co - 0.00191454 BTC  0.00643551 BTC
Adverti.io - 0.0002 BTC [new revenue source]
CoinURL.com - 0 BTC [all either N/A or rejected clicks]

Total - 0.00312753 BTC 0.01118776 BTC

A whooping increase of 0.00806023 BTC in a month! We just need to be 10x stronger and we can reach our goal!

I'm aiming to release the first payment before November this year. We're ranked 1,613,147 on Alexa.com. I'm trying to get BitRevenues.com back to MellowAds platform before October. MellowAds will provider a even greater amount of revenues for us.

I have 0.03 BTC ready in my personal AdBit.co account to advertise BitRevenues. Additionally, I will be developing a script to allow faucets owner to fetch coupon code from our site to share with their users. The coupon can be extra tickets and reduced cool down timing.

Great to see the stats growing nicely, Smiley. Hopefully it keeps going up at a steady (or higher) rate!
legendary
Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00079643 BTC 0.00413569 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00041656 BTC [website rejected - no more revenue]
AdBit.co - 0.00191454 BTC  0.00643551 BTC
Adverti.io - 0.0002 BTC [new revenue source]
CoinURL.com - 0 BTC [all either N/A or rejected clicks]

Total - 0.00312753 BTC 0.01118776 BTC

A whooping increase of 0.00806023 BTC in a month! We just need to be 10x stronger and we can reach our goal!

I'm aiming to release the first payment before November this year. We're ranked 1,613,147 on Alexa.com. I'm trying to get BitRevenues.com back to MellowAds platform before October. MellowAds will provider a even greater amount of revenues for us.

I have 0.03 BTC ready in my personal AdBit.co account to advertise BitRevenues. Additionally, I will be developing a script to allow faucets owner to fetch coupon code from our site to share with their users. The coupon can be extra tickets and reduced cool down timing.
legendary
Bump! BitRevenues is doing great! Our earning is increasing everyday! We will reach out goal very soon!

What's the current status on that (earning-wise) so far?

I'm going to update that tomorrow and see how much had BitRevenues earned since last update which is a month ago.
legendary

What's the current status on that (earning-wise) so far?
legendary
have you tried getting this submitted to faucet lists and rotators? I think that may help boost traffic.

Just an idea.

I like the concept since it's pretty unique.

I have requested many faucets lists and rotators to add my site. Most of them added my site to their list or rotator. However, there is a few which said my site is not a normal faucet and they need to consider be adding. Anyway, welcome you to BitRevenues. Smiley.

I've seen some posts from him requesting that, so yes, :p. I'll get it back up on mine shortly as well -- I had removed it when he was forwarding ad-block users to other sites (as it broke the frame).

Hmm. I will be forwarding user to another part of my site to tell them to switch off AdBlock if that is a problem. Thank you for your continue support for BitRevenues. Smiley.

Ahh, the issue with the forwarding is that doing it in any way will break my frames (essentially taking them away from my rotator). I think it's the method being used... not 100%. But when you get things set up I'll add it and see what happens.

Oh. I get it. I guess I will need to tell people to disable adblock on the page without redirecting them.

You could do an image that shows up (z level 1000) or just a JS notification.
legendary
have you tried getting this submitted to faucet lists and rotators? I think that may help boost traffic.

Just an idea.

I have requested many faucets lists and rotators to add my site. Most of them added my site to their list or rotator. However, there is a few which said my site is not a normal faucet and they need to consider be adding. Anyway, welcome you to BitRevenues. Smiley.

I've seen some posts from him requesting that, so yes, :p. I'll get it back up on mine shortly as well -- I had removed it when he was forwarding ad-block users to other sites (as it broke the frame).

Hmm. I will be forwarding user to another part of my site to tell them to switch off AdBlock if that is a problem. Thank you for your continue support for BitRevenues. Smiley.

Ahh, the issue with the forwarding is that doing it in any way will break my frames (essentially taking them away from my rotator). I think it's the method being used... not 100%. But when you get things set up I'll add it and see what happens.

Oh. I get it. I guess I will need to tell people to disable adblock on the page without redirecting them.
legendary

Just an idea.

legendary

Just an idea.

legendary

Just an idea.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Just an idea.

legendary
Wanna decrease your cooldown time? Check out Verify your Bitcointalk account and reduce the cooldown time significantly!!

This will bring us more users from Bitcointalk and thus more revenue.

Looks good, but requiring people to post their email publicly isn't going to go over too well. I think a PM should do it as well.

I guess you're right. The only condition now will be BitRevenues username. Thank for your suggestion. Smiley.
legendary
Wanna decrease your cooldown time? Check out Verify your Bitcointalk account and reduce the cooldown time significantly!!

Looks good, but requiring people to post their email publicly isn't going to go over too well. I think a PM should do it as well.
legendary

legendary
Ello! Happy Teachers' Day ‼
We reduced the claiming time from 60 minutes to 30 minutes ‼

BitRevenues.com is celebrating Teachers' Day in Singapore. And that is why we are reducing the cooldown time to 30 minutes. This promotion will only last for a day or two.

There is currently 1400 rolls in the database. Ranlo is leading with 152 Rolls followed by samostojni with 93 rolls. Close behind is NikAlexin with 92 rolls! Are you way behind them? Yes? So, use this chance to catch up with them!

Claim a ticket ‼

Great promo, and wanted to also say that I liked the design of the emails you sent out!

Thank you. I looked for many mass mailing program but non of them is better than Mailchimp.
I'm using the free version but I hope that I will be forced to upgrade my account soon - more members!

I have another update planned when this promotion ended. Be sure to check your email or this thread tomorrow. Smiley.

Will do! I look forward to seeing the update, Smiley.
legendary

BitRevenues.com is celebrating Teachers' Day in Singapore. And that is why we are reducing the cooldown time to 30 minutes. This promotion will only last for a day or two.

There is currently 1400 rolls in the database. Ranlo is leading with 152 Rolls followed by samostojni with 93 rolls. Close behind is NikAlexin with 92 rolls! Are you way behind them? Yes? So, use this chance to catch up with them!

Claim a ticket ‼

Great promo, and wanted to also say that I liked the design of the emails you sent out!

Thank you. I looked for many mass mailing program but non of them is better than Mailchimp.
I'm using the free version but I hope that I will be forced to upgrade my account soon - more members!

I have another update planned when this promotion ended. Be sure to check your email or this thread tomorrow. Smiley.
legendary

Claim a ticket ‼

legendary

Claim a ticket ‼
Pages:
Jump to: