Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First! - page 12. (Read 20373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Having trouble with advertising networks. Bee-ads did not response to my email. CoinURL rejected all the clicks BitRevenues generated. AdBit.co advertiser pause their campaign. We will be having a slow growth for the month of September. I might consider to use advertising network that do not play in Bitcoin. On the bright side, BitRevenues is earning an average of 8000 Satoshi everyday on A-ads. Smiley.

Yeah, if you can build up traffic through other means, you can get back on Mellow, which is by far the best ad network right now in crypto. Past that, I'm not aware of any fiat-based ones that would allow a faucet.

I hope that MellowAds will accept my site when it hit their targeted Alexa ranking. I bought an advertisement slot on forumsatoshi.com yesterday and I noticed a huge increase in traffic for BitRevenues today. We gained 100 new members over night just because of the banner placed on forumsatoshi.com. Additionally, we saw a 300x increase in rolling rate.

Looking at a-ads statistics we have an average income of  0.00205776 Bitcoin per day! Other than that, we also have a new advertiser from AdBit.co that is advertising in our header and footer. The new advertiser is giving us 0.0002 BTC everyday. If this continue, we will reach our target really soon. Keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Having trouble with advertising networks. Bee-ads did not response to my email. CoinURL rejected all the clicks BitRevenues generated. AdBit.co advertiser pause their campaign. We will be having a slow growth for the month of September. I might consider to use advertising network that do not play in Bitcoin. On the bright side, BitRevenues is earning an average of 8000 Satoshi everyday on A-ads. Smiley.

Yeah, if you can build up traffic through other means, you can get back on Mellow, which is by far the best ad network right now in crypto. Past that, I'm not aware of any fiat-based ones that would allow a faucet.
legendary
legendary
Anonymous roll for guests is ready! Now, everyone and anyone can make a roll using their address or username at the page - http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php. Anonymous guest roll is only available to user who have not register on our website with their Bitcoin address. It is there so as to make sure no one can claim two tickets within an hour.

When a guest went to the page http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php they will not have any referral when they do a roll. However, if a guest went to a page using your referral link (example: http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php?ref=1) they will automatically have you as their referral. Thus, you might stand 25% chances of getting a ticket without doing anything*. Please note that the referral the guests have will change every time they visit the site using others referral link.

Anonymous guest roll might be there but registered member will have more benefits such as lower cool down time and promotion.

*I increased the referral chances to 25% instead of 10%.

[snip]

Ohhh, cool. I like this change, Smiley. This makes it a lot more convenient for those that don't want to make an account just for a faucet.

Thanks for the kind comment. Anonymous guest roll is ready. Check it out using another Bitcoin address. Smiley.

Thanks! I like it, Smiley.

One suggestion: after doing the anonymous roll, maybe show some information under the ticket #, like:

"Consider creating a free account to get lower cooldown times (30m instead of 60m) on ticket claims!"

Hmm. A good suggestion. This will increase BitRevenues members count. Will add that later today. Thank you for your suggestion.
legendary
Anonymous roll for guests is ready! Now, everyone and anyone can make a roll using their address or username at the page - http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php. Anonymous guest roll is only available to user who have not register on our website with their Bitcoin address. It is there so as to make sure no one can claim two tickets within an hour.

When a guest went to the page http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php they will not have any referral when they do a roll. However, if a guest went to a page using your referral link (example: http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php?ref=1) they will automatically have you as their referral. Thus, you might stand 25% chances of getting a ticket without doing anything*. Please note that the referral the guests have will change every time they visit the site using others referral link.

Anonymous guest roll might be there but registered member will have more benefits such as lower cool down time and promotion.

[snip]

Ohhh, cool. I like this change, Smiley. This makes it a lot more convenient for those that don't want to make an account just for a faucet.

Thanks for the kind comment. Anonymous guest roll is ready. Check it out using another Bitcoin address. Smiley.

Thanks! I like it, Smiley.

One suggestion: after doing the anonymous roll, maybe show some information under the ticket #, like:

"Consider creating a free account to get lower cooldown times (30m instead of 60m) on ticket claims!"
legendary

[snip]

legendary
We'll probably have a real anonymous roll function. Whereas anyone can roll and get a ticket for free - no need to register. Referral will still work with non registered user. I'm working on the new script. It should be up in a week or so. Smiley.

Ohhh, cool, so like where people just input their address and they get a ticket to that one?

Here: http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php. They will be able to input both Bitcoin address and username. They will then need to select a option whether it is a Bitcoin address or username. Afterward, it will be the same as right now.

Registered user will enjoy benefit such as referral link and shorter cool down time. While guests will not enjoy any of these.

legendary
We'll probably have a real anonymous roll function. Whereas anyone can roll and get a ticket for free - no need to register. Referral will still work with non registered user. I'm working on the new script. It should be up in a week or so. Smiley.

Ohhh, cool, so like where people just input their address and they get a ticket to that one?

Here: http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php. They will be able to input both Bitcoin address and username. They will then need to select a option whether it is a Bitcoin address or username. Afterward, it will be the same as right now.

Registered user will enjoy benefit such as referral link and shorter cool down time. While guests will not enjoy any of these.
legendary

legendary
legendary
Updated the site with new style and layout! Designed by 3DBrushes a Bitcoin accepting web designing group.

To celebrate this somewhat big event I had reduced the cool down timer to 1500 seconds - claim every 25 minutes!
legendary
BitRevenues have been doing good for the past few days! Our revenue is increasing every day! In no time we will have our first ever payout!

I have contacted a bitcoin accepting web designer and he had made us a new layout. I will be switching our current style to a more modern style in the next few days. So, stay tune. Smiley.
legendary
Still no answer from Bee-ads ...

Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00079643 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00041656 BTC [website rejected - no more revenue]
AdBit.co - 0.00191454 BTC

Total - 0.00312753 BTC
legendary
BitRevenues is doing good for the past few days! We see a big increment in daily revenue. I dont have time to calculate all the earned revenues as of this post. However, I could say that we already hit 0.002 BTC milestone. We also have close to two hundred members now. I did a update today for the site today. The referral link have been change to the homepage and not the registration page - index.php?ref=*. This will definitely increase your referral count as they know what is the BitRevenues before they proceed to registration. No worries, the old referral link (register.php?ref=*) will still work - login.php?ref=* will also work.
legendary
I made a few changes to the site. Now, all the blank ad slots is filled with ad code from TheBannerExchange*, CoinURL, AdBit.co and A-ads. I added a link the the home.php page which will redirect users to a 728x90 banners which can be used to promote our site. Both the 468x60 and 728x90 banners was made by the user HarshitPeer of Bitcointalk.

* TheBannerExchange will be used temporary to promote our site by exchanging banner with others site. It will be replaced by Bee-ads or MellowAds once they approved my application. MellowAds rejected BitRevenues because our site Alexa rank is not what they're looking for. Bee-ads, on the other hand... I can't add BitRevenues.com to the system as BitRevenues.com is already in the system. I send them a email asking them to delete the old BitRevenues.com in the system. They replied that they need to make sure I'm the owner of BitRevenues. I send them a email using the email [email protected]. And I also make a .txt text on the domain BitRevenues.com - http://bitrevenues.com/bee-ads.txt. It have been six days since I sent the email. I'm still waiting for their reply.
legendary
Placed some banners on some other popular faucets the other day. Notice there's a huge leap in traffic since then. I hope this will continue to grow and become even bigger.
legendary
Hello everyone

There is bad news and good news. I think I will say the bad news first. I just logged into the email I used on Mellowads and was surprised that BitRevenues.com was rejected on 28 July 2015. So, for the past two days, we did not make any money from Mellowads. I logged into Mellowads control panel and currently it have ~0.0004 BTC sitting inside. I will ask a trusted escrow to log into my Mellowads account and transfer the 40K Satoshi to BitRevenues wallet - 16YhFXjpQhpbGRzhntJhFJaB36gY3bnm7Q - to prove that I'm not taking any Bitcoin to my own wallet. Below is the E-mail I received from MellowAds.

Code:
Hi

After careful review we have unfortunately had to reject your website ('bitrevenues.com') for the reasons given below...

Rejection reason: 'Sorry, this website does not meet our approval criteria. We now only accept websites that have an Alexa Ranking below 1 million.'

Please see our Website approval guidelines for further details.

Kind Regards
Mellow Ads Support

It will take a long time before our Alexa ranking reach < 1 million. Thus, I changed the header advertisement slot to AdBit.co. Currently, the site have three ad slots filled - 728x90 x2 by AdBit.co and 160x600 x1 by A-ads.

The good news is that.. Anonymous roll is possible now! I'm not sure what to call it. Please tell me if you have another good name for this feature.

So, what is anonymous roll? You can visit this page (http://bitrevenues.com/anonymousRoll.php) and claim a ticket without logging in. You can claim for yourself and others. An update will be pushed in next week to make anonymous roll easier as suggested by Ranlo here.

For the time being, you can double click on the textbox and select your username from the dropdown box* - provided you have rolled at least once.

* work on most modern browser.

That's all for today. Have a nice day. Smiley.
legendary
100th Member Promotion ended as of this post. The cool down time is set to 3600 seconds - 1 hour - again. I notice most of the members only made one roll and never come back. I think they dont want to keep on logging in every time they want to claim a ticket. I will be adding a solution soon.

This was my issue. It got annoying to keep going from one page to another and then doing the captcha. Once you're logged in, visiting the site should take you straight to the captcha page.

I thought I fixed the issue but I'm wrong. Sorry for all these inconvenience.

I am thinking of giving user the ability to claim without logging in - just like a normal faucet. They just need to enter their username, fill a captcha and click "Claim". The registration is there to prevent bots and enable to referral system. Only logged in user can change information such as Bitcoin address, Email and password.

So. What if someone claim a ticket using your username? They're helping you to get a free claim.

I like this idea, and think it would go a long way towards making things more efficient. Can you also set it to auto fill in the username (most faucets do this with the addresses) as well?

Hmm... That should be easy to do. I will definitely implant the auto-fill feature if possible. Smiley.

It will take me a few days to create the anonymous-roll feature. So stay tune.

Will do! I'll await further information and I can give it a go as soon as it's live as well and report back any comments/suggestions/concerns.
legendary
100th Member Promotion ended as of this post. The cool down time is set to 3600 seconds - 1 hour - again. I notice most of the members only made one roll and never come back. I think they dont want to keep on logging in every time they want to claim a ticket. I will be adding a solution soon.

This was my issue. It got annoying to keep going from one page to another and then doing the captcha. Once you're logged in, visiting the site should take you straight to the captcha page.

I am thinking of giving user the ability to claim without logging in - just like a normal faucet. They just need to enter their username, fill a captcha and click "Claim". The registration is there to prevent bots and enable to referral system. Only logged in user can change information such as Bitcoin address, Email and password.

So. What if someone claim a ticket using your username? They're helping you to get a free claim.

I like this idea, and think it would go a long way towards making things more efficient. Can you also set it to auto fill in the username (most faucets do this with the addresses) as well?

Hmm... That should be easy to do. I will definitely implant the auto-fill feature if possible. Smiley.

It will take me a few days to create the anonymous-roll feature. So stay tune.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: