Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT] [HIGH-PAYING] New Free Lottery Round! Join First! - page 13. (Read 20373 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
100th Member Promotion ended as of this post. The cool down time is set to 3600 seconds - 1 hour - again. I notice most of the members only made one roll and never come back. I think they dont want to keep on logging in every time they want to claim a ticket. I will be adding a solution soon.

This was my issue. It got annoying to keep going from one page to another and then doing the captcha. Once you're logged in, visiting the site should take you straight to the captcha page.

I thought I fixed the issue but I'm wrong. Sorry for all these inconvenience.

I am thinking of giving user the ability to claim without logging in - just like a normal faucet. They just need to enter their username, complete a captcha and click "Claim". The registration is there to prevent bots and enable the referral system. Only logged in user can change information such as Bitcoin address, email and password.

What if someone claim a ticket using your username? They're helping you to get a free claim.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
100th Member Promotion ended as of this post. The cool down time is set to 3600 seconds - 1 hour - again. I notice most of the members only made one roll and never come back. I think they dont want to keep on logging in every time they want to claim a ticket. I will be adding a solution soon.

This was my issue. It got annoying to keep going from one page to another and then doing the captcha. Once you're logged in, visiting the site should take you straight to the captcha page.
legendary
legendary
Yeah, me to. The site looks very cool.
I wonder if you could add a trollbox to it Tongue

Thank you for the supportive comment.

Trollbox? What's it? You mean like a shoutbox?

He meant a shoutbox, yes, but I don't think it's really needed. The site is basically a faucet right now, so I doubt it'd get used enough to warrant adding.

I agree. There's no need for a shoutbox. This will no only waste resources (such as advertisement slot) but it will also decrease our new member sign-up rate as the shoutbox will not be active.
legendary

He meant a shoutbox, yes, but I don't think it's really needed. The site is basically a faucet right now, so I doubt it'd get used enough to warrant adding.
legendary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Finally BitRevenues have another update. Not a big update. I added some code to the claim pages so that user will not need to enter the captcha if the cool down have not ended. Hopefully this can make users happier since less captcha is needed to enter. Currently, the countdown timer is non-animated. In the next few days, I will try to add jQuery animation to it - including auto reload function if possible.

I also noticed that we have our very first AdBit.co advertiser. Paying 0.0001 BTC per day. Hopefully the advertiser will continue to advertise on BitRevenues.com. I will try to update AdBit.co earning when I can. 30 minutes per claims will end tomorrow around 7 AM GMT+0000.
legendary
Made a thread to sell "Welcome message" space here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advertise-with-welcome-message-1129532. The revenue will be given to the round which the advertiser started advertising in. If a advertiser advertise on round #X for two week starting on Monday. And four days later, Friday, the round switched and become round #Y. The revenue will be given to round #X. Even if the advertisement is on round #Y longer than on round #X.

One hundred member promotion!

From today till Firday, the faucet cool down prior will be set to 30 minutes instead of one hour. Thus, you will be able to get 2 tickets every hour. Come join us today before it's too late.

I'll be updating the site with more features such as forgot password in the next few weeks.

http://bitrevenues.com/.

Can you also do an income update? I'm wondering where we stand now. And that could also be a good addition for the site as well, showing something like:

Last Update: 07/21/15
Revenue1: 0.1 BTC
Revenue2: 0.3 BTC
Revenue3: 0.00013 BTC
-------
Total: 0.40013 BTC

Nice suggestion you have there. Actually I thought of it before. I did not do it because I know I wont be able to update every day. Here's the latest revenue report.

Revenue for round one [As of this post]

A-ads.com - 0.00042238 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00034114 BTC

Total - 0.00076352 BTC
legendary

From today till Firday, the faucet cool down prior will be set to 30 minutes instead of one hour. Thus, you will be able to get 2 tickets every hour. Come join us today before it's too late.

I'll be updating the site with more features such as forgot password in the next few weeks.

Can you also do an income update? I'm wondering where we stand now. And that could also be a good addition for the site as well, showing something like:

Last Update: 07/21/15
Revenue1: 0.1 BTC
Revenue2: 0.3 BTC
Revenue3: 0.00013 BTC
-------
Total: 0.40013 BTC
legendary

legendary
Opening promoted ended as of this post. Cool down time set to one hour.

A-ads.com - 0.00026002 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00025787 BTC

Total - 0.00051789 BTC

At this rate only 200 more weeks (~4 years) before the first payout! :p

That's true. Well, no worries. As we grow bigger, our revenue will sky rocket every day. I'll be making an update later today to redirect AdBlocker to this thread instead of Pointerpointer.com. I disliked that when we searched from Google (not logged in), Pointerpointer.com is ranked above BitRevenues.com. I rather support Bitcointalk than a site I rarely use. Anyway, there will be some promotion when we have 100 of users registred. It should take no longer than three day to reach that goal.

Looking forward to hearing more about the promotion, Smiley.
legendary

Total - 0.00051789 BTC

That's true. Well, no worries. As we grow bigger, our revenue will sky rocket every day. I'll be making an update later today to redirect AdBlocker to this thread instead of Pointerpointer.com. I disliked that when we searched from Google (not logged in), Pointerpointer.com is ranked above BitRevenues.com. I rather support Bitcointalk than a site I rarely use. Anyway, there will be some promotion when we have 100 of users registred. It should take no longer than three day to reach that goal.
legendary

Total - 0.00051789 BTC

legendary

Total - 0.00051789 BTC
legendary
instead of trolling people you could just use something easy like antiblock.org Smiley

I'll take a look into that one. Currently, the method I use to block AdBlocker is good. Thank you.

The issue is it isn't verbose. It just forwards people to another site without explaining WHY. You need to let people know what the issue is, otherwise people with adblock will see the site, be forwarded, assume it's fake, and never return. You're hurting your site AND your visitors with the current method.

I noticed the potential issues and fixed it by having a pop-up JavaScript box telling people to disable AdBlock before redirecting them. I also notice there's a increase in membership rate after I enabled the pop-up box.

A-ads.com - 0.00014559 BTC
MellowAds.com - 0.00010342 BTC

Total - 0.00024901 BTC

Great news! Now we just need to get that income up, :p.

Hmm... New things, I am relatively skeptic about but will follow the development. Two questions:

- You write "if we dont have enough revenue, we will continue for another week. It will go on and on until we have the fund we want", which is fair but is the revenues publicly available for independent checking?

- The payment of 0.015 is rather small. If this site would be really popular and you do great, I assume the prize money would go up even if it's just a captcha, but how is an increase planned to work if that would happen?

Thanks

Hello there. We currently only use three Bitcoin advertising network on our site. Which is MellowAds, A-ads and AdBit.co. I already asked MellowAds developer to add a option for publisher to share our earning publicly. The developer replied that they put this into their to-do list. I'm going to ask them for the progress later on their thread. As for A-ads, earning is shown to public by default. Here (https://a-ads.com/ad_units/75777), you can check how much BitRevenues have earn from A-ads network. As for AdBit.co, I dont think there's a way to show earning to public.

Yes. As the site grow bigger, the price will be bigger. Winner of a ticket get ~15% of what we earned that round. The minimum revenue to be earned for a round is set at 0.1 BTC. Thus, 0.015 BTC is the minimum a winner will get. We're still new, so getting 0.1 BTC will take sometime. Let's take a look at how much BitcoinAliens is giving out. I remember them saying they gave out a total of more than 3 BTC in a week. If BitRevenues is as popular as BitcoinAliens... the winner will get 0.9 BTC*.

((3 BTC * Two Week) / 100) * 15 = 0.9 BTC.

Edit:

Fixed a bug which give 100% chance for user to earn ticket from referral - now it's 10% chance.

Tomorrow will be the last day for the opening promotion. Get in quick and claim double amount of ticket today.
legendary
instead of trolling people you could just use something easy like antiblock.org Smiley

I'll take a look into that one. Currently, the method I use to block AdBlocker is good. Thank you.

The issue is it isn't verbose. It just forwards people to another site without explaining WHY. You need to let people know what the issue is, otherwise people with adblock will see the site, be forwarded, assume it's fake, and never return. You're hurting your site AND your visitors with the current method.

I noticed the potential issues and fixed it by having a pop-up JavaScript box telling people to disable AdBlock before redirecting them. I also notice there's a increase in membership rate after I enabled the pop-up box.

Total - 0.00024901 BTC

Hmm... New things, I am relatively skeptic about but will follow the development. Two questions:

- You write "if we dont have enough revenue, we will continue for another week. It will go on and on until we have the fund we want", which is fair but is the revenues publicly available for independent checking?

- The payment of 0.015 is rather small. If this site would be really popular and you do great, I assume the prize money would go up even if it's just a captcha, but how is an increase planned to work if that would happen?

Thanks

Prizes will always be 5x 15%. The 0.015 is just because he's going to do the first prizes when the pool hits 0.1 BTC.

As revenue goes up, it will be on a weekly basis, based on however much was earned in the last week. If the site pulls in 1 BTC in a week, the prizes would each be 0.15 BTC, for example.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Total - 0.00024901 BTC

Thanks
legendary

Total - 0.00024901 BTC

legendary

Total - 0.00024901 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: