Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE | - page 3. (Read 27238 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
hold your BTC/USD
don't be stupid
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
lol wake up dev..............

Ya.  Has anyone heard from him at all this weekend or for the past few days?  Why would you launch a coin, then abandon it like 2 weeks later? lol  He has to still be around.  Seems ridiculous not to be.

It'd take two minutes to show yourself. Specially if he has a smartphone. My conclusion, the dev(s) is gone and will come back when he wants to play around some more. I didn't take anymore risk and sold my coins for 150% loss.

Why wouldn't you just wait? The dev did say he had family issues & would be back in a few days, it's not like he silently took off..

Family is more important then crypto..

This coin's 10 days old.  10!  I say let's give the dev the benefit of the doubt and see if he shows up this week.
legendary

Ya.  Has anyone heard from him at all this weekend or for the past few days?  Why would you launch a coin, then abandon it like 2 weeks later? lol  He has to still be around.  Seems ridiculous not to be.

It'd take two minutes to show yourself. Specially if he has a smartphone. My conclusion, the dev(s) is gone and will come back when he wants to play around some more. I didn't take anymore risk and sold my coins for 150% loss.

Why wouldn't you just wait? The dev did say he had family issues & would be back in a few days, it's not like he silently took off..

I would agree with that. Plus the coin's only 10 days old. Let's see what happens this week I guess.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

"150% loss" lol I would like to know how can you have more than 100% loss Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
cheap under the radar coin going to jump in on some

Now we need about a thousand more of you lol  Tell your friends.

none of my friends are into cryptos sorry
legendary
Activity: 924
LOL
for me sometimes it's enough to just look on a coin in exchange, and only thinking to buy, increase the price Smiley

Great time to buy now. This will be back at 1500 sats by end of the week.

So, does anyone know why when I try to buy MACD on Bittrex at 330, after I put my order in at that price, the price immediately goes up to like 345 and my order doesn't get filled.  Like seriously!  It's frustrating.  Happens all the time no matter what coin I try to buy on Bittrex.  It's almost like someone's just watching my order and moves the asking price up once I place my order lol
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
does anyone have any addnodes?!
legendary

Now we need about a thousand more of you lol  Tell your friends.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
legendary
Activity: 938

So, does anyone know why when I try to buy MACD on Bittrex at 330, after I put my order in at that price, the price immediately goes up to like 345 and my order doesn't get filled.  Like seriously!  It's frustrating.  Happens all the time no matter what coin I try to buy on Bittrex.  It's almost like someone's just watching my order and moves the asking price up once I place my order lol

cause 1 hundred or so of traders are playing same........
legendary
Ok, well I bought a pretty hefty amount.  Time for the dev to pop up lol
legendary

Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Looks like it's worthless if dev won't come back. Tongue
But good question is where are other devs?
There is no other dev stop been gullible my friend!
legendary
I just put in a bid to buy over 100,000 coins at 103 satoshi lol Who knows if it'll get filled.
Activity: 295
Looks like it's worthless if dev won't come back. Tongue
But good question is where are other devs?
Pages:
Jump to: