Pages:
Author

Topic: How about Vanilla coin - page 5. (Read 10160 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
February 18, 2016, 02:02:12 PM
Ahh OK I see now, you think that all pow coins and the users that support the network through mining are essentially doing harm to the decentralized nature of their supported projects.

So what then? Air drops? IPO?
How does a project fairly distribute a coin without creating this problem.

Lips sealed

Without the backing of a centralized authority there will always be this problem.

Coins don't become currency until distribution has reached a level where investors create the ecosystem where others can exchange goods for this coins in the place of a currency.

That is what you think.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
February 18, 2016, 12:29:18 PM
- That VNL is premined

I'm mining since the first minute and it's not

No adoption users are mining VNL.

I mine it and I have only been around for three months....  so yes there are adoption users mining it.

You are not an adoption user by evidence of the fact that you claim you are mining, and not simply using it as a currency for daily activities.

People don't mine dollars, they just use them. Relatively few people invest in dollars (whereas most users simply adopt it as their permanent unit-of-account in their daily lives).

You are a miner (by your own admission) and ostensibly an investor.

Ahh OK I see now, you think that all pow coins and the users that support the network through mining are essentially doing harm to the decentralized nature of their supported projects.

So what then? Air drops? IPO?
How does a project fairly distribute a coin without creating this problem.

Without the backing of a centralized authority there will always be this problem.

Coins don't become currency until distribution has reached a level where investors create the ecosystem where others can exchange goods for this coins in the place of a currency.

Bitcoin is still working on becoming this.
February 18, 2016, 11:54:52 AM
- That VNL is premined

I mine it and I have only been around for three months....  so yes there are adoption users mining it.

You are not an adoption user by evidence of the fact that you claim you are mining, and not simply using it as a currency for daily activities.

People don't mine dollars, they just use them. Relatively few people invest in dollars (whereas most users simply adopt it as their permanent unit-of-account in their daily lives).

You are a miner (by your own admission) and ostensibly an investor.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 18, 2016, 11:43:11 AM
- That VNL is premined

I mine it and I have only been around for three months....  so yes there are adoption users mining it.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2016, 06:02:13 AM

- That VNL has stolen code

This was answered several times. 99.9% of the code is brand new and unique, the base code is derived from PPC while the network communication protocol is brand new and unique. Good luck with going to curt with this case.

Thanks for admitting the obvious - Good for You!  Grin

Chicken Soup with only 10% Chicken $hit in it - YUMMIE! That looks just like you, doesn't it?
oops! Did my finger slip and make it only 90% Chicken Soup with 10% Chicken $hit?
ok, since I believe your finger may have slipped a bit too when you went for that magic 99.99999% number, let's strike a bargain: You get to eat your chicken soup with a staggering purity of 99% Chicken Soup, and only 1% Chicken $hit in it - YUMMIE!

Deal?!?!

What, now we got some chef wannabe here comparing crypto with his famous recepies!?
LOL
Do you even know how to cook something?
Hmm deal!?
Oh, now I get it, you are just another gambler/loser who thinks he can make some $ with his pump/scam/fud/bluffs in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
February 18, 2016, 05:07:50 AM

This was answered several times. 99.9% of the code is brand new and unique, the base code is derived from PPC while the network communication protocol is brand new and unique. Good luck with going to curt with this case.

Thanks for admitting the obvious - Good for You!  Grin

Chicken Soup with only 10% Chicken $hit in it - YUMMIE! That looks just like you, doesn't it?
oops! Did my finger slip and make it only 90% Chicken Soup with 10% Chicken $hit?
ok, since I believe your finger may have slipped a bit too when you went for that magic 99.99999% number, let's strike a bargain: You get to eat your chicken soup with a staggering purity of 99% Chicken Soup, and only 1% Chicken $hit in it - YUMMIE!

Deal?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM
February 18, 2016, 04:46:07 AM
It's free to mine for everyone since the first minute.

Premine by definition is something that got mined in the genesis block by the developer for various purposes. The word is 100% used for this definition on this forum.

It is not being mined by the users, thus it will never be a decentralized coin with maximum network effects.

I am changing the definition to a more correct one.

You are not the authority that can change a word's definition which is used by thousands of people on this forum.

But I am a creator who can change the definition which is used by millions of users.

You are currently the creator of a cloud of vapor est. 2015.

Such a creator.

PS. I love how you avoid any answer that contradicts with your delusional statements. Living definition of an internet troll, even your IRL image would suit it with your health problems and lifestyle.
February 18, 2016, 04:41:55 AM

Premine by definition is something that got mined in the genesis block by the developer for various purposes. The word is 100% used for this definition on this forum.

It is not being mined by the users, thus it will never be a decentralized coin with maximum network effects.

You are not the authority that can change a word's definition which is used by thousands of people on this forum.

But I am a creator who can change the definition which is used by millions of users.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
February 18, 2016, 04:33:44 AM

because no one cares.

I said caring....
legendary
180 BPM
February 18, 2016, 04:31:34 AM

You can already pay for VPN and encrypted mail services with VNL and some users have already did so, meaning they just became end-users while being early miners.

You can twist this all you want in your delusional and sick brain (body), but it's pointless because no one cares.
February 18, 2016, 04:26:15 AM

legendary
180 BPM
February 18, 2016, 04:15:59 AM
- That VNL is premined

Thanks for confirming it is premined.

No adoption users are mining VNL. That will be the difference between all the coins that came before mine.

Stop being a monkey and go out running instead, it better for your health.

That will be the difference between all the coins that came before mine.

Another vaporware announcement (advertisement) brought to you by TPTB (just like in the past year, every month).
February 18, 2016, 04:15:44 AM
- That VNL is premined

No adoption users are mining VNL. That will be the difference between all the coins that came before mine.

I'm mining it and I didnt mine it from first minute so, what else do you 'know'.
February 18, 2016, 04:09:31 AM
- That VNL is premined

legendary
180 BPM
February 18, 2016, 03:42:25 AM

To answer your points:

- You claimed that VNL has a backdoor

Proof? Of course you have none.

- That VNL has hired pumpgroups

Every coin has pumpgroups working on it, no one hired them here, they work for their own good. Else if you have proof show it.

- That VNL is premined

I'm mining since the first minute and it's not. Blockchain is open for everyone to view.

To sum up your comments, it's 100% bullshit with no proof backing it up. Sadly people like you manage to pass the autism filter on this forum called "registration", it should really be hardened a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1848
February 18, 2016, 02:00:54 AM
The coin and code has been out for over a year. There is no backdoor. Where is your proof for this claim? Most malware wallets are found and exposed within 5 minutes to a few hours after a new coin/wallet launches, NOT a year later. It has proven safe over the test of time so far. And I never said he was a better coder than Satoshi, but that he is certainly a better coder than the other 239 shit clones out there now. And I also don't know of any pump group that is involved with VNL, I surely am not in a pump group. But as with any coin I suppose their could be one, though the price is really quite stable unlike EXP or ETH which were surely pumped recently. There was also no premine, so you really need to get your facts straight.
legendary
Activity: 1181
February 18, 2016, 01:44:11 AM
Hmm, I just don't get this... their are about 239 other alts that are complete shit clones from 12 year old copy paste "devs". So why not go bother them instead of an OBVIOUSLY competent dev such as John-Connor.  

because they don't employ high volume pump groups for their premined and backdoor ridden flea bags like VNL does

Maybe he doesn't do everything by the book or acknowledge anonymous invisible devs like Satoshi, but no one can say he hasn't pumped out more code and features than just about any dev.

yes and maybe he also sits on a $hitload of premine to dump on suckers and morons like youself, but obviously you don't care because you like being shat upon  Grin
- or you are part of the pump group and hope you can scavenge a few crumbs, in which case I'd like to call you 'dungbeetle'

also, by insinuating that your boss is a greater coder than Satoshi because the latters identity is unknown just shows your stupidity

Just check his github.  VNL has a lot of potential in many areas to improve crypto. Why not just leave the guy alone already?  Bill Gates and Steve Jobs fought and annoyed the hell out of each other for years, but it still didn't change the fact that they BOTH changed computers and our lives forever.

no, your poster boy is not on par with those guys. and no, he is not a poor little feller that deserves to be left alone to continue his vile exercises in depravity,
because he is a thieving lying piece of $hit scumbag that is out to harm all crypto in order to enrich himself.

And didn't one of them "steal" icons or mouse from Xerox or IBM or some shit?

no, that is not an excuse to unleash premined and backdoor ridden fleabags onto the crypto market

Code is redundant in crypto, for some basic functions. If 99.99% of your code is original and 0.01% is the same as another coin, it is NOT ripped off.  I've seen video games like Mad Max which is 99.9% same code as Batman Arkham, yet no one is going ballistic over that.  Seriously drop this shit. I mean you are typing to me with 1's and 0's, stop ripping off 1's and 0's from Turing, credit him for inventing the computer every time you type Icebreaker.

CODE BEING 'FREE' COMES WITH THE RIGHT TO FREELY USE IT AND DISTRIBUTE IT AND HENCE ALSO EXPLICITLY WITH THE OBLIGATION TO
NOT STRIP OFF THE ATTRIBUTION AND USE A TOOL TO OBFUSCATE IT AND CLAIM THAT YOU INVENTED IT!

That's like stealing research results and publishing it under your name. And it also guarantees more nefarious behaviour - like premine and backdoors.

legendary
Activity: 1848
February 17, 2016, 11:31:47 PM
Hmm, I just don't get this. Do two people from the VNL team go to XMR everyday and FUD their threads? No one from VNL constantly bashes XMR for no reason.  Why are Icebreaker and Smooth the alt coin police? And even if they are the alt coin police, their are about 239 other alts that are complete shit clones from 12 year old copy paste "devs". So why not go bother them instead of an OBVIOUSLY competent dev such as John-Connor.  Maybe he doesn't do everything by the book or acknowledge anonymous invisible devs like Satoshi, but no one can say he hasn't pumped out more code and features than just about any dev. Just check his github.  VNL has a lot of potential in many areas to improve crypto. Why not just leave the guy alone already?  Bill Gates and Steve Jobs fought and annoyed the hell out of each other for years, but it still didn't change the fact that they BOTH changed computers and our lives forever. And didn't one of them "steal" icons or mouse from Xerox or IBM or some shit? Code is redundant in crypto, for some basic functions. If 99.99% of your code is original and 0.01% is the same as another coin, it is NOT ripped off.  I've seen video games like Mad Max which is 99.9% same code as Batman Arkham, yet no one is going ballistic over that.  Seriously drop this shit. I mean you are typing to me with 1's and 0's, stop ripping off 1's and 0's from Turing, credit him for inventing the computer every time you type Icebreaker.
legendary
Activity: 1582
February 17, 2016, 02:15:48 PM
Yes.

Don't forget to join the conversation at vanillacoin.net to learn more about what is going on with vanillacoin

Help us make a coin and community worth spreading.
February 17, 2016, 05:54:35 AM
..... where do you fucking people come from?

I am starting to fully understand why John wanted to move to other forums rather than be here.

What is it, hangover?
What did you expect here, decent conversation with XMR shills?
LOL
Pages:
Jump to: