Pages:
Author

Topic: How bounty helped your project? - page 2. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
Bounty is the good alternative to adverstising. Bounty hunters work for your own coin, and helps it develop.
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 10:32:48 AM
Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

Bounty campaigns meant to open for promoting the ICO projects. There are many successful stories with the help of bounty so far bro. You can find the social media promotion like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube and Instagram on many bounties. Via this you can get the people who have more number of followes with them to promote the ICO project.
Then to report the project they mostly bump the bounty thread and make the thread visible to the forum also other side.
Next to that via signature campaign you may able to get the more people part of the project and show our banned with their posts.
Its just very simple and above me said that bounty mean promoting. The promotion by more people to spread the world can make the project more successful. So this is how bounty hunter help the project. So by paying with token, project can feel free not to spend money which they collected during crowdsale so bounty hunter is not always get what they want. Actually bounty hunter want to accept etherium or bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
I have recently start up a bakery business with some of the Money I obtained from my bounty projects. I am looking forward to earning more to support my bakery
Activity: 70
September 02, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
I think that we have a good project. From which we can do a good job, which we benefit in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 26, 2018, 01:03:23 AM
Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

The first thing I think that many investors concern is the community of that project. One good project if doesn't have strong community with big amount of participants will not be called successful and it is difficult to sell many tokens
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
The bounty campaign helps market tokens so that many inveostors know the project.
The bounty campaign has also been allocated to the already sold tokens from the ICO and that may be very small around 1-3%.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 05:59:26 AM
There are ahundreed ICO in the market and to attrack many new investor we should promote it by give information about advantages of the project and what benefits of the project that offer to the investor. I think without bounty program, ICO difficult to collect money from investor and that project will failed. Any product that want to sell the to public need advertising like all product that make advertising in TV and others media.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 11:22:29 PM
Bounty as a advertising program, as you know ICO prohibited advertising on television and other media. So the project ICO need other way to advertise their project.
By sharing a pool of the profits, they can advertise their projects throw bounty.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 10:51:40 PM
Bounty campaign is a form of advertisements for the ICO project and it helps the business create awareness about the project for the potential investors. So, bounty campaign really helps the a project in a very big way.
bounty campaign help developer team to spread their project.and all about information why investor invest to this project.and our role as bounty hunter could earn money from this campaign.
Activity: 210
August 19, 2018, 10:45:50 PM
advertising is that which involves people and by word of mouth people will know about the project, not least of the bounty participants who invest their money on the ICO project, as they understand the benefits of the project....bounty campaigns have a tremendous effect for ICO projects because people should know about projects by involving many people and that includes with employment relationships....
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking
August 19, 2018, 10:41:45 PM
Bounty projects are good at raising awareness for your project, sometimes generating goodwill from crypto enthusiasts. However, it's more important to have a good platform, usability for your token. Give people a reason to hold your coin when the bounty program is over.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 10:37:09 PM
Bounty can be a good promotion to attract investors, but it should be noted that you should be able to manage all bounties neatly without any obstacles at all. Then the bounty hunters will always come to your project to help promote.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 10:36:04 PM
Bounty campaign helps a lot when it comes for ICO , bounty campaign is done by bounty hunters to advertise those project in Social media. And that will give a big impact to project to create an awareness to all investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:28:42 PM
Bounties helps alot the projects, not just for getting an attractions to investors, but to creat a huge exposures of the projects over all. In just a few moments, bounty hunters can create a massive news all over the net. Therefore in just a very short period of time, a good projects for example may been review by experts and recommend it, projects will become popular and near to success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 10:22:12 PM
Bounty campaign is a form of advertisements for the ICO project and it helps the business create awareness about the project for the potential investors. So, bounty campaign really helps the a project in a very big way.
Activity: 109
August 19, 2018, 10:15:18 PM
Bounty indeed works a big role in advertising a company. and it is very interesting because bouty members connects you to lots of their friends which will help cmpany a lot.
Activity: 258
August 19, 2018, 09:59:55 PM
Through the help of bounty Hunter the project social media account have a big followers doing the task, like and share. In telegram it become bigger than before. Investor might attract due to often seeing one certain project. More positive article made by blogging bounty. Bounty build a strong community of supporter.
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 09:47:52 PM
In my perspectives, abundance battles in this network is really something to be thankful for in this digital money world in helping an undertaking to end up more well known and fruitful. These abundance crusades could be considered as a decent begin for the individuals who had recently gotten a reward tokens and let it remain for a more drawn out period. Abundance crusades could be capable of huge help for the beginner individuals on how they can begin to make a speculation and guide them on the most proficient method to pick legitimately on the correct alts or ICO for their venture.
Activity: 134
August 19, 2018, 04:33:55 PM
Bounty is a big help to promote the project, they will spread the the news, they do some noise so that the will be known, in that reason the investors will be interested.
Activity: 518
August 19, 2018, 04:16:24 PM
Bounty creates a "noise" around the ICO !!! But I don't think bounty Hunters bring real investors through social media!

Pages:
Jump to: