Pages:
Author

Topic: How bounty helped your project? - page 6. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:45:15 AM
The projects next to them do advertising on their projects. They dedicate a part of the token to the bounty campaign, and everyone involved will help spread their project around the world and reach out to their friends who do not know it. This helps the project to be known by many people. Besides attracting investors to the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
Bounty campaign can help a project to get bigger because bountyhunters make a noise around the project in social media. Investors, as common people, use social media and see many ICOs there. So bounty can make project more popularity and attract more investors

that is true. also, bounty hunters can become investors too
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

i am working on bounty campaign as an advertiser, i use to do translations for the white paper that will benefit the ico in order to get more investors, i also participate in social media campaigns and that is how i was helping the project.
Activity: 448
June 08, 2018, 09:20:33 AM
Bounty campaign can help a project to get bigger because bountyhunters make a noise around the project in social media. Investors, as common people, use social media and see many ICOs there. So bounty can make project more popularity and attract more investors
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
Personally, I'm interested, the generosity company helped me with the job, it helped a lot!
Activity: 566
June 08, 2018, 09:19:26 AM
The influence of bounty in a project can't be underestimated, it is use by ico as advertisement in order for their ico to be recognised it has helped a lot of project in a positive way to hep them to reach hard cap.
Activity: 448
June 08, 2018, 09:11:38 AM
In my views, bounty campaigns in this community is actually a good thing in this crypto currency world in helping a project to become more popular and successful. These bounty campaigns could be considered as a good start for those who had just received a reward tokens and let it stay for a longer period. Bounty campaigns could be able of big help for the newbie members on how they can start to make an investment and guide them on how to choose properly on the right alts or ICO for their investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 08:09:21 AM
Hey

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
I think bounty campaign help us to publishing our project among all the people in the world. In social media we can publish our project by bounty. It helps the project for getting popularity.
June 08, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
Hey

It looks like you are an admin in a group of Token KCY..? Your telegram channel has 7 thousand members. Keep in mind the prize hunters have a big role to KCY price stability.

yep, it's me
Ignore those who ask about the exchange, Focus on the project you are working on and I am sure it will be beautiful in time.

thank you for these words! I really needed it
Because, I am on your telegram channel And I will wait every news given by the KCY team. Good luck

thank you! there will be more news soon
June 08, 2018, 07:52:48 AM
Hey

It looks like you are an admin in a group of Token KCY..? Your telegram channel has 7 thousand members. Keep in mind the prize hunters have a big role to KCY price stability.

yep, it's me
Ignore those who ask about the exchange, Focus on the project you are working on and I am sure it will be beautiful in time.

Because, I am on your telegram channel And I will wait every news given by the KCY team. Good luck
June 08, 2018, 06:57:33 AM
Hey

yep, it's me

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 05:13:24 AM
Hey

I think this question for developers like you is a team of an ico.
and if I say it from a participant's point of view, it will certainly help the project become more popular and trusted by members here.
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 04:59:59 AM
In any project amiming for successful ICO sales, The team need a thing to promote, to advertise and to let every crypto user to know how beautiful the project it is and the bounty campaign is the solution. Bounty get and make a strong community who is telling good for the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
Bounty campaign is created to help promote an ICO prject, to spread the project, to attract the investors, and to gain the community for the project. For example, I join in the signature campaign, I should post on the Bitcointalk (where this is the official site where many investors are also here). This is of course benefiting because many more people can see the signature or avatar that I have. There, they can see the project, web, social media, and others depending on each design of the signature. Promotion is very helpful and important in the ICO project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 04:50:31 AM
Hey

Bounty campaigns help me raise the necessary amount to implement my idea. Without participation in the bounty, this process would have lasted for several years.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
June 08, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
bounties can help and be useful for promoting the project so potential investors would be able to know about it and to be interested
Yeah, bounty campaign can help a project to be more popular , for example Facebook campaign, if some of your friends notice about what you shared and they see how good the project is, it can be the way for them to know where to invest.
Activity: 151
June 08, 2018, 04:43:56 AM
Bounty campaign is like promoting something
With bounty
You can promote your project to the others
Like twitter, facebook, youtube and anymore
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 08, 2018, 04:42:31 AM
bounties can help and be useful for promoting the project so potential investors would be able to know about it and to be interested
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
June 07, 2018, 10:32:54 AM
Bounties do help a lot actually. Its kind of free marketing for the ICO teams. They give tokens in returns to bounty hunters who help in spreading the word about the ICO. However, the quality of shills have got down real bad and I suspect that bounties will not exist or get restricted to bug/content bounties only by next year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
Bounties really helps in most projects. The saddest aspect is that most bounty managers do not respect bounty hunters just a bit. they see hunters as trash and hungry dogs. But they also do forget that some of these hunters are also investors in their projects. I participated in one bounty and after getting my stakes and passed kyc, i was denied my tokens all because i omitted i single character in my email. I provided my details to prove myself yet token were denied.
Pages:
Jump to: