Pages:
Author

Topic: How bounty helped your project? - page 4. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
I think that a really good bounty campaign can help a lot for a brilliant success of the Ico, but for to do this every company need a competent bounty manager that really and strongly believe in the project,the community notices if the community and bounty manager take care the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
Bounty thread can attract more participants, so when the telegram investors more, the people for this project will be more trust, then the ICO project will be faster to complete the raise, which is the benefits of the bounty thread.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:59:35 AM
Most of the time bounty hunters do not that much care about ICO or the Project. They just do what the company asked. It is obvious if lot of people do the campaign holds by your company, you will get a huge publicity. In a way it is very essential for the company to spread and capture new market segments. However with intentionally or without, Bounty Hunters do a good job of spreading your company over the social media.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
June 18, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
Bounty helped me with my projects in the way that I saved more tokens or coins that I get from their advertising strategy and it is good opportunity to be grab of to earn tokens or coins in free without payments or what.
Activity: 280
June 17, 2018, 07:29:43 AM
In my own understanding, signature bounty campaign plays a big role in making an ICO project more sucessfull where in the more people doing the bounty campaign it would mean more people will be able to know more about the project. As a result, a lot of people might get interested on making an investment to such ICO's. The bounty hunters are ones doing the promotion of the ICO's in the crypto market which make it more successful than ever. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 17, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
Bounty campaign is a promotional tool for ICO project developers, so their project can be recognized by investors with It will be a lot of investing for the success of their projects and programs, the success stories of the bounty participants are very much, their bounty participants marketing for developers, although sometimes developers do not appreciate what they have done
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 17, 2018, 06:42:17 AM
Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

The bounty itself cannot attract a single investor if the project does not have a strong foundation, the ideas and team which can be trusted, the bounty can only develop the success of a good ICO by telling other people about it.
Activity: 42
June 17, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
The projects next to them do advertising on their projects. They dedicate a part of the token to the bounty campaign, and everyone involved will help spread their project around the world and reach out to their friends who do not know it. This helps the project to be known by many people. Besides attracting investors to the project.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 16, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
I do not have a project but at least from experience, I have seen how bounty has really helped to create a huge community for a lot of projects within a short period of time. The rapid increase of the social media pages from Facebook to twitter and telegram, the publications to create huge awareness and so many other things has helped to push a lot of projects with great ideas to the general public.

Hence, I believe in its entirety to help projects positively in a lot of ways without even having to spend much on advertising. Basically bounties are inexpensive way of advertising to reach crypto users. No other methods of promotions will guarantee the target audience of crypto users.
Activity: 83
June 15, 2018, 01:06:16 PM
of course bounty is very helpful in the success of an ICO because bounty helps attract investors to invest in an ico, if ICO but don't have a bounty then I am very sure if the ICO is not going to succeed
Activity: 490
June 15, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
Bounty and airdrop company implies that the people who will take part in the bounty company will advertise the project in which participate. It is not necessary to write about what a good project it is and you should invest in it now, you should just write good and full-fledged comments that imply that you know what you are doing!
Activity: 518
June 15, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
Bounty Campaign is a very good way of promoting an ICO. It has also a wider reach because of social media campaigns who has a lot of followers. It is also a more affordable way to promoting an ICO because most of the bounties does not have a fix pool but is based on the sold number of tokens. So definitely bounty is very helpful in ICO projects
Activity: 244
June 15, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
Hey

I think that bounty campaign is one if not the best way to promote a project, bounty campaign involves a lot of so called "advertising techniques" if you may, like allowing the project to reach social media through facebook and twitter campaigns, there are also translation campaigns for the project and campaign to be more understandable towards other people, and the signature campaign which is held here in bitcointalk so investors could see the project itself.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 15, 2018, 10:44:13 AM
Well bounty campaign is one of the effective way to advertise the project, by spreading awareness to community this can bring potential investors to support the project.

That's why there are many campaigns existing nowadays however not all of them are genuine because sometimes they dont pay their participants hence its better to research first the bounty you want to participate in.

Activity: 840
June 15, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
The reason why there are different types of a campaign is that in order for the campaign to spread on the internet especially on sites like social media. Meaning, bounty campaigns helps to promote the project in different ways in order to produce a good product that can be known by people.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 15, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
Hey

Did it help to increase conversation from telegram member to investors? I don't sure. All bounty hunters are not interested in the project. That's why how many members in your group it means nothing for fund raise
I don't think bounty hunters are not interested in this ICO project.
Most of the time, on the contrary, my participation in this bounty thread means that I am optimistic about the ICO project.
The problem is that some people generalize things a lot and for sure there may be some bounty hunters that may not care about some project, but in the real sense, if bounty hunters can see themselves as investors, they will know better to do proper scrutiny before even going ahead to invest in any ICO which virtually most of them do not.

This is a diversion from the topic anyway, but the fact is that bounty has helped a lot of projects more than you can imagine, as it is more like a less expensive way to carry out public ad for your project without having to spend anything at all.
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 09:19:59 PM
The influence of bounty in a project can't be underestimated, it is use by ico as advertisement in order for their ico to be recognised it has helped a lot of project in a positive way to hep them to reach hard cap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
the bounty will help market or introduce the ICO to project investors. a lot of media through a signature because in this forum a great many investors naturally need a signature in order to attract investors to these cryptos to invest in ICO project that we carry. more like social media, articles and videos are certainly very helpful in marketing projects.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 14, 2018, 02:01:43 PM
There are definitely groups that advertise very good projects. There are even people. Thanks to these people, many projects have come to a very good place. Definitely bounty promotions that bring good projects where we never heard of.
Activity: 82
June 14, 2018, 01:51:24 PM
Hey

There is one campaign that announced just airdrop earlier this year,  though fake,  but it gathered more than 20k in just a day.  Biunty programs are very important to projects running icos
Pages:
Jump to: