Pages:
Author

Topic: How bounty helped your project? - page 7. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
It looks like you are an admin in a group of Token KCY..? Your telegram channel has 7 thousand members. Keep in mind the prize hunters have a big role to KCY price stability.

yep, it's me
Ignore those who ask about the exchange, Focus on the project you are working on and I am sure it will be beautiful in time.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 10:15:03 AM
I have accumulated and used 50% of bounty for buying project I trust.
Activity: 406
June 07, 2018, 10:09:06 AM
Hey

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
It looks like you are an admin in a group of Token KCY..? Your telegram channel has 7 thousand members. Keep in mind the prize hunters have a big role to KCY price stability.

yep, it's me
Activity: 308
June 07, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
Hey

It looks like you are an admin in a group of Token KCY..? Your telegram channel has 7 thousand members. Keep in mind the Bounty hunters have a big role to KCY price stability.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 07, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
Hey

The Bounty campaign is very helpful in promoting the project in a crypto environment and among potential investors. This is a relatively cheap way to quickly tell a new ITO to the right audience.
Activity: 150
June 07, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
How to bounty help the project, with the bounty of our project can be promoted so widely, easily known to many people and make people quickly know our project and can attract people to invest in our project.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
June 07, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
Hey

For this website of ours is familiar of posting bounties that helps ICO and many are getting jobs/ earning money to join bounties so that is why by bounties like facebook, by the help of those people who join bounties the company/ICO join it attracts people

Well I have experiences joining bounties and for that I got a knowledge to your question when you are lole an artist you are hored to endorse and as you endorse you earn and the company you endorse earns more by the help of the artist itself.
June 07, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
Hey

It is but obvious that bounty is the prime type of advertisement where there are more than thousands of attendees who gets involved with the crypto projects. The reason is simple, they get rewards of their tokens for just working over their project with some time and effort spent on it through the social networking or other campaigns. At the end they get stakes and earn money later on after the exchanger listing.  Cool

Now, if they have such great protocols of earning easy money then why people will not get involved into it.  Cheesy

absolutely agree, you are right
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 07, 2018, 09:03:48 AM
Hey

It is but obvious that bounty is the prime type of advertisement where there are more than thousands of attendees who gets involved with the crypto projects. The reason is simple, they get rewards of their tokens for just working over their project with some time and effort spent on it through the social networking or other campaigns. At the end they get stakes and earn money later on after the exchanger listing.  Cool

Now, if they have such great protocols of earning easy money then why people will not get involved into it.  Cheesy
Activity: 210
June 07, 2018, 08:59:17 AM
Hey

Definitely bounty campaign helps a lot to promote projects in one company.  It is a good way of advertising, promoting and attracting possible good investor. It really helps companies ICO to be successful.
June 07, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
Hey

bounty campaign is like advertising, spreading news about your project.
oh, not everyone have a project.
Well, its easy to have participants in telegram since some of them are just fake. Bounty helped the company to advertise their project and of course some of the bounty hunters invest also on the project they are working for. I really think this community have a big impact in any ICO because this is the place where they started to advertise their project.

fakes are useless so I don't understand people buying subsribers to their communities
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
June 07, 2018, 07:37:08 AM
Hey

Well, its easy to have participants in telegram since some of them are just fake. Bounty helped the company to advertise their project and of course some of the bounty hunters invest also on the project they are working for. I really think this community have a big impact in any ICO because this is the place where they started to advertise their project.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
June 07, 2018, 07:30:39 AM
Hey

June 07, 2018, 07:23:46 AM
I think that a bounty company will greatly help in the development of the project, if you make some restrictions, then you will be able to assemble a living audience.

it does help when participants are interested in a project. on the other hand, when participants are rude it makes some problems
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 09:28:13 PM
I dont own a project 😂 but for me bounty is the best way to promote,  indorse and best way of advertising . the more bounty joiners , the more it attract participants.  And through it  , investors will notice it.  And its a part of ICO's success ..
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 06:19:47 PM
I think that a bounty company will greatly help in the development of the project, if you make some restrictions, then you will be able to assemble a living audience.
Activity: 259
June 06, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
Bounty helped a project by attracting people especially investors in their project. Bounty really helps a certain project because it is one of the reason why a project will become successfull.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
There are so many advantages of having a bounty program, if not now that things seems not to be going the right way. The first thing and priceless thing is the community, you have a strong community base around the project, this is what helped Stratis in my opinion, the team raised less than $1 million but we all know what the marketcap is now
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
June 06, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

If I'm not sure about the project, I will not participate in the company's bounty. Like many others. And vice versa.
A large number of participants means an optimistic project, and I, as an investor, could make my assessment.
Activity: 164
June 06, 2018, 12:29:48 PM
The purpose of bounty campaigns is to promote the ICO projects they're going to launch. It attracts potential investors/buyers to participate in their project. The more bounty hunters join in a certain project, the more publicity it gets so I have to say that bounty campaigns have a huge effect in terms of publicity or promotion of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: