Pages:
Author

Topic: How bounty helped your project? - page 3. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 02:57:22 AM
There are many ways in which project assistance is important to promote on facebook, twitter, signature, youtube, etc. you must be diligent in promoting the project for more profitable tokens and sell in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 02:09:54 AM
I think the most efficient way of promoting ICO project is bounty campaign and I'm sure that the bounty campaign is supporting to become success of an ICO project. A bounty campaign can help to success of an ICO by spreading it to others.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
August 19, 2018, 01:56:10 AM
We can see that there were lots of bounty projects everyday on different platfors so if the blunties are not helping the projects then this is happening?
Activity: 88
August 19, 2018, 01:50:18 AM
Well it helps to get potential investor , and also youtuber advertiser that will make Explanatory videos that will elaborate the benefits and unique feature our project . And also it is used to boost the community group like telegram groups
Activity: 77
August 19, 2018, 01:35:20 AM
Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
I think bounty's not much help in advertising. Real investors don't read and study the draft and don't look at reposts apparently stranded accounts in Facebook and Twitter.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 19, 2018, 01:32:25 AM
The importance of bounty towards a successful ICO cannot be overemphasized, the achieved target was set up by vigorous as well as massive advertisements and promotions via various social media and the forum  which are accessed by millions of people globally, that is why bounties are usually allocated with reasonable amount of tokens.
Activity: 43
August 19, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
In my perspectives, abundance battles in this network is really something to be thankful for in this digital money world in helping a venture to wind up more mainstream and fruitful. These abundance crusades could be considered as a decent begin for the individuals who had quite recently gotten a reward tokens and let it remain for a more extended period. Abundance crusades could be capable of enormous help for the beginner individuals on how they can begin to make a venture and guide them on the best way to pick legitimately on the correct alts or ICO for their speculation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 06:35:06 PM
Bounty hunters are key element of any project. They are the foot soldiers who mobilize the project, spread news about project and bridge to connect to investors. But there are scammers who are of no use for the project. BM should reward only those who work promptly.
Activity: 92
August 16, 2018, 06:30:16 PM
Bounty is a powerful advertising medium, I think it has helped several ICO project to record large success. Without bounty, ICO'S would have been spending large amount of money on advertisements that are less effective compared to bounty.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 06:25:28 PM
Hey

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
I think the bounty can help bigger if the concept and a lot of potential ico factors. so I think ico's success can also come from telegram channels where if more telegram channels your participants can attract many investors with interesting concepts and information.
Activity: 181
August 16, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
In fact, the bounty does not need to be done if the project has a large amount of funds to conduct its own advertising campaign, but most projects want to reduce their marketing costs to be more effective, and the right way for that is to hold a bounty campaign.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 16, 2018, 05:52:39 PM
Hey

Bounties do help promoting a project in order to catch the attention of investors which would benefit the project in all aspect from having a higher market value as well as larger community of users. Within a bounty, there are various campaigns to choose. Campaigns are in different mwdiums such as social media, this forum, and more which simply aims to spread one project's popularity.
Activity: 304
August 16, 2018, 05:48:46 PM
Bounty is a medium of advertising of a specifick project through which a certain project being promoted.It has a large scope which can not be compared with any of its likes,it comprises of social media,signature,articles, blogs campaigns etc. It helped projects to be successful if project managers knows the way.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 10:45:45 AM
Bounty campaign can help the company in a promotion especially in signature campaign.because when he or she read in this forum the was know about crypto
Activity: 139
August 13, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
of course bounty is very helpful in the success of an ICO because bounty helps attract investors to invest in an ico, if ICO but don't have a bounty then I am very sure if the ICO is not going to succeed

Bounty campaigns help the ICO project in such a way that they help promote the project as a means of advertising through social media and in this forum. The bounty hunters are helping the project by advertising through these campaigns, and this would help the ICO project to be known to many people as well as the investors' interests in the certain project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
August 04, 2018, 04:03:09 AM
Hey

The why bounty help your project is it can promote your project in different aspects. Through they can advertise your project in a way that everybody can be informed. They can easily know the objective of your projects and the platforms you want to convey to other people.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 06:41:05 AM
Bounty Campaign is helping the project to rise or to show them how its very good Project in there ICOs!! Bounty Campaign Spread there Project to a new level so that all investor will know that project is good to invest!!
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
In my perspectives, abundance battles in this network is really something worth being thankful for in this digital money world in helping an undertaking to wind up more well known and fruitful. These abundance crusades could be considered as a decent begin for the individuals who had recently gotten a reward tokens and let it remain for a more extended period. Abundance battles could be capable of enormous help for the novice individuals on how they can begin to make a speculation and guide them on the best way to pick legitimately on the correct alts or ICO for their venture.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 21, 2018, 04:59:35 AM
Hey

Did it help to increase conversation from telegram member to investors? I don't sure. All bounty hunters are not interested in the project. That's why how many members in your group it means nothing for fund raise

actually they are interested. my life changed after that  Grin I have a lot of work now
Lol. Nice to hear they are always interested. The thing is that not all bounty hunters are the same. As some may not be that interested, a whole lot more are interested and would even be ready to ask very solid questions as investors.

I for one do not do a bounty for a project I cannot invest my funds in. To the topic though, I have been a part of some project and even a blind man would know how effective it has helped good projects to get the project out as long as it is worth investing in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
Hey

The bounty itself cannot attract a single investor if the project does not have a strong foundation, the ideas and team which can be trusted, the bounty can only develop the success of a good ICO by telling other people about it.

yes, that is the point. it can attract attention to your project
Pages:
Jump to: