Pages:
Author

Topic: How bounty helped your project? - page 5. (Read 721 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
June 14, 2018, 01:39:08 PM
Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
what a big community you have!
I was a little differrent. I remember it was so happy when get the first payment from bounty program.
:')))
the money was prety big to me in real life
help me with few months of living. that's was very big help to me when it came when I need money the most
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
As a bounty hunter the way to assist the ongoing project is by promoting the ICO. Because bounty's job is to help the promotion of the ICO's sales so that more people will know about it. So our contribution as bounty hunter is promoting. If any of our friends or relations who see and ultimately participate in the ICO, then our task is successful. It is also possible to participate in buying tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
It helps alot. As you know, bounty hunters have far more reach than we think of. Through social media, the word about a project is spread in no time. Plus, if a project has really substantia potential, then that will add more value.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
June 14, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
Hey

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?
Bounty programs is always been part of the marketing of a certain project which it would really give out potential increase of users either speculators or possible investors thats why any sorts of marketing would really increase awareness of projects existence. Sometimes it do give out positive results and some wont really give good numbers but focusing on marketing will give you out the edge among or compared to those who havent done such thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 11:40:22 AM
Hey

Did it help to increase conversation from telegram member to investors? I don't sure. All bounty hunters are not interested in the project. That's why how many members in your group it means nothing for fund raise
Quite mean though but the truth, lol. These days, it is not about the number of members in the community but the level of real conversation between real investors and the devs which most of the time; it is not that huge for most community even with the huge members.

In a way, it actual still helps as to me is not the increase in number but the throwing out of the project to the world at larger, as that is what bounty is for while paying with your own token. I guess it saves the team a lot more that having to make use of fiat to pay for Google or Facebook ads and the likes or getting a paid review in some of the big media sites.

difficult question actually. Because bounty managers became investors too
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
June 14, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
Hey

Did it help to increase conversation from telegram member to investors? I don't sure. All bounty hunters are not interested in the project. That's why how many members in your group it means nothing for fund raise
Quite mean though but the truth, lol. These days, it is not about the number of members in the community but the level of real conversation between real investors and the devs which most of the time; it is not that huge for most community even with the huge members.

In a way, it actual still helps as to me is not the increase in number but the throwing out of the project to the world at larger, as that is what bounty is for while paying with your own token. I guess it saves the team a lot more that having to make use of fiat to pay for Google or Facebook ads and the likes or getting a paid review in some of the big media sites.
Activity: 644
June 14, 2018, 07:40:01 AM
Hey

If you ask me about how bounty helped project. In my opinion, the bounty campaign helped the project because of the promotion of the member just like in signature campaigns, facebook campaigns, twitter campaigns, telegram campaigns, vlog campaigns, youtube campaigns,white paper campaigns
 and so on. The bounty campaigns promote or advertise the project in many threads so that the investor notice it and attract them to invest in their project. And it also help the project to grow and this is one of the market strategy of projects. Through this it the project become popular in many threads and it is also good to cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Hey

Definitely bounty campaign helps the project well known and attract investors. Bounty campaigns helps investors understand what the ICO project is and it helps to be successful.
Activity: 473
June 14, 2018, 07:30:53 AM
Bounty really helps a project to achieve its aim to become successful because you get investors to promote the project for you on different social media platforms with many followers and with this process, if the project is well marketed, it attract people who appreciate it to patronize the project. Bounty creates awareness about a project to the people around.
Activity: 912
June 14, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
Most interesting. But this does not verify in any way how the bounty campaign affects the success of the project. I think if it did not help the projects to be successful, bounty campaigns would be canceled.
Activity: 406
June 14, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

It helps a lot. All the projects that is related to cryptocurrency are opening a bounty thread in the bitcointalk forum because of these:

1. Most of the Investors as well as Cryptocurrency Enthusiast are in here.
2. The number of their Telegram's Subscriber, Twitter Followers, Fb, etc. will gain crypto related persons.
3. The twitter and fb campaign gives a high exposure to Crypto Enthusiast.
4. Blogs and youtube reviews

Just like what I've said not just telegram subscriber but also twitter followers, facebook followers, youtube exposure, blog exposure, etc.

yeah. it does help a lot and attract investors
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 11:23:58 AM
Hey

I have never experienced anything like that bounty campaign that I follow has not helped bebrepa my project for the better. probably because I am less serious to pursue this bounty campaye. because this campaign I just made as a filler of spare time
Activity: 420
June 08, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
The bounty program is greatly helping the company in the way of promoting the company in a various manner like the Social Media campaign, Thread campaign, Signature, Campaign, Blog writing and YouTube video campaign and ultimately the Translation campaign spread the company words wider in the whole world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 08, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

It helps a lot. All the projects that is related to cryptocurrency are opening a bounty thread in the bitcointalk forum because of these:

1. Most of the Investors as well as Cryptocurrency Enthusiast are in here.
2. The number of their Telegram's Subscriber, Twitter Followers, Fb, etc. will gain crypto related persons.
3. The twitter and fb campaign gives a high exposure to Crypto Enthusiast.
4. Blogs and youtube reviews

Just like what I've said not just telegram subscriber but also twitter followers, facebook followers, youtube exposure, blog exposure, etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
I think it helps a lot, at firsts, project team don't need to spend money on advertising and at second, a lot of bounty members are making a marketing through social channel - one of the most valuable channel for advertisement nowadays
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
of course bounty program will be more helped for an ico, first for telegrem campaign they can gain mass supporter to join their group or Channel and maybe would attract investor too, then for social media, blog and video (Youtube), this is a must have way for promoting some ico Project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 10:46:33 AM
I think that in this forum most people are not the ones who are the founders of projects, but those who try to trade or participate in projects as investors.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
The most effective advertising is that which involves people and by word of mouth people will know about the project, not least of the bounty participants who invest their money on the ICO project, as they understand the benefits of the project.
Bounty campaigns have a tremendous effect for ICO projects because people should know about projects by involving many people and that includes with employment relationships.
Activity: 278
June 08, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
I am not a bounty manager but i do bounty participants including the signature campaign and i can say that every bounty campaign helps the project to grow more than expected it attract more investors. Every corner in the forum have a lot of investors so it absolutely helps.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
June 08, 2018, 09:55:23 AM
Bounty campaign can help a project to get bigger because bountyhunters make a noise around the project in social media. Investors, as common people, use social media and see many ICOs there. So bounty can make project more popularity and attract more investors

that is true. also, bounty hunters can become investors too

Like a bounty participants it can help to promote the project through posting in different threads and to gather an investors for the project. And yes bounty can make project more popularity and this is the way to attract the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: