Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 12. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
just hold.I'm a Hodler so my secret key to become more successful is that I patiently waiting for a good timing to buy low and sell high. because if you sell it and quit now then you will regret when the price will increase again.
July 04, 2018, 02:50:40 AM
If you will quit here at this moment, you'll surely miss a lot of opportunities to learn and grow your skills here. It is better to hold your coins and wait for it to earn your profit when the market start recovering. Maybe you can sell it too and buy other coins that you think youll get a fast earnings.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:28:08 AM
If this is your main source of income, then do not risk it. At least part fix in dollars.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 04:25:15 AM
Hope you did the right thing the day you posted this since from february to this date we can say those who hodl and did not panic is starting regaining their lose or even gained a profit. That is why if we truly believed on the altcoin or token we invested no matter how price falls there is always the right time it will recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 21, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
It is possible to transfer everything to Tether for a while if there is no wish to leave cryptocurrency absolutely. I think, it is already much it is known)
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 05:42:38 PM
It depends on your ability to believe in crypto, if you cannot believe and keep calm then, maybe you need to quit, but if you are strong hands, just hold and it will be ok soon.
Definitely its true, in crypto business you to be calm and patient you dont need to panic whenever it drops its normal in this business. One thing that is important in this business is that you should learn to hold patiently because it will help your investment grow and be successful.
Before you start involving for the coin that would you like to invest, make it sure it is popular like bitcoin and ethereum because in terms of dump the market encountered difficulties. You can hodl your coin by analyzing the market ,when there's a good stability in its volume then it's up to you until you can decide when to sell.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 21, 2018, 05:32:21 PM
It depends on your ability to believe in crypto, if you cannot believe and keep calm then, maybe you need to quit, but if you are strong hands, just hold and it will be ok soon.
Definitely its true, in crypto business you to be calm and patient you dont need to panic whenever it drops its normal in this business. One thing that is important in this business is that you should learn to hold patiently because it will help your investment grow and be successful.
Activity: 280
June 21, 2018, 05:19:55 PM
Activity: 226
June 21, 2018, 04:36:48 PM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

Do not Quit my friend, just have faith and trust altcoin. This is not the end of cryptos this situations is not permanent it is normal because crypto is volatile.just hold your coins because their is a massive wave coming and this brings a good news to us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 04:35:18 PM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

It is better to do your own research and analysis of the coins you have. If you think the coin has the potential to recover and increase, you can hold it for a moment. But if you think the coin is difficult to back up, you can sell it. So, choose according to what you see.

This technology has a big impact on us so it's too annoying to decide quitting here in the market, eventhough we encountered difficulties if there's a good way to prevent that better to hodl first because I believe in just a couple of months or at the end of this year we can expect more high prices to fluctuates.
Activity: 147
June 21, 2018, 04:27:36 PM
Hello...Friends

It is better to do your own research and analysis of the coins you have. If you think the coin has the potential to recover and increase, you can hold it for a moment. But if you think the coin is difficult to back up, you can sell it. So, choose according to what you see.
Activity: 78
June 21, 2018, 11:34:15 AM
 My advice for you is that you should not sell in loss. Hodl any good coin you have in possession and sell off others.
Activity: 78
June 21, 2018, 11:32:01 AM
If you want,  you can sold all your coins whatever the price on the market is then do it, only if your financially stable now, but if your not, and want to earn and expect more.. then try to hold a little bit longer!!!! It might Tripple your earning if you hold on.
Activity: 44
June 21, 2018, 06:03:33 AM
I think you should hold instead to quit. In holding your investment there will be a huge income waiting for you unlike in quitting there will be no income or grace that will come to you after doing that.
Activity: 178
June 20, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
What do you mean what`s the benefit? If they are going red right now it doesn`t mean they will stay there forever. Crypto market is nowhere close to dying, so don`t panic. That is, of course, if you have finances to live on and this is not your last money.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 01:04:35 PM
It is absolutely impossible to get out of the crypto currency. At this point, we lose our money and our nerves. In any case, you need to remain calm and not do rash actions.
June 20, 2018, 12:55:10 PM
Remember the concept that I always reminds to all of one “Buy when its low and sell when its high; hold if its low and quit if its high” In this concept you can obtain more income; it is just a simple concept that should everyone apply in real life situation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:34:00 AM
Hello...Friends

Everything depends on your decision. If you do not believe in the development of crypto, then no one will convince you of it. These are your risks and your money. There are no universal tips. In my opinion, we must wait. But I'm not sure that growth will happen quickly. I think that we should be patient in this case.

If somebody is really disappointed in the cryptocurrencies, he will quit it sooner or later. I'd only recommend these guys to wait for the moment when the altcoins will cost at least 30% more than now.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
It's good to buy when prices are low, because the market will increase once again, that's why you hold.
Activity: 87
June 18, 2018, 01:44:04 AM
It depends on you, if you think you have a potential coin it better to hodl. But, if you think you have a shitcoin it better to sell it. I suggest you don't quit from the crypto market, you will not benefit from hodl if you quit from crypto market. Make your experience and start from scratch.
Pages:
Jump to: