Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 8. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 07:56:21 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

If you doubt and don't know what to do next, you'd better leave the market cause it brings you only losses regardless of further growth or downfall. However, try to reduce or minimize financial losses!
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
If you invest in the long term, you need to be patient and wait for the right price for you.
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:43:49 AM
You don't need to quite so soon you need to stay on the race never give up one day you will get what your looking for in crypto never have in mind you will lose that's what crypto is all about.
Yeah it's really mustknow to everybody who invested - don't you quit when you've just invested and the market fall down, it's just a loss of money
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:31:31 AM
You don't need to quite so soon you need to stay on the race never give up one day you will get what your looking for in crypto never have in mind you will lose that's what crypto is all about.
Activity: 72
July 12, 2018, 09:38:28 AM
All depends on your investments, if you got strong coins from top30 then hodl, if you got some weak then sell them all.
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 12, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
It depends on you if don't want to continue anymore. Cryptocurrency is like gambling, you have to take all the risk just to win and you have to be patient to wait for the right time to comes. Not everything can move like what you wanted. Wait for it and you will get what you wanted.

Well it depends on you, but my advice for you is no matter what happen, it may falls down deeply just keep hodling, quitting is a big big mistake, just keep calm and dont panic it will rise soon just wait.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 09:35:41 AM
It depends on you if don't want to continue anymore. Cryptocurrency is like gambling, you have to take all the risk just to win and you have to be patient to wait for the right time to comes. Not everything can move like what you wanted. Wait for it and you will get what you wanted.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 12, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
Basically it all depends on your needs and belief on crypto. If you are really in need of quick funds, then sell is a step that can be done. But if you really believe in the future crypto development, then hodl is the right step. As we know, that coin prices rise and fall it is commonplace in the world of crypto. When prices fall, theoretically it is a good time to invest. I suggest, for hodl altcoin that is owned in the long term, then we will get big profit.

I agree with you, it all depends on your needs, if you have nothing to live on and need money, then sell coins, otherwise wait for the price increase.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 08:14:02 AM
I think is late to quit from the market now, crypto is not will be down trend forever but also will be turn in to up trend.  The market cap of crypto now decreased but this market cap can be going up multiple times just in a few month, like last year that market cap from june to december was going up to more than 60 times.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 04:17:20 AM
Just don't take the current situation too serious and do not panic, this is a relatively young and prospective market, if you have invested your money in crypto - only HODL will save your funds.
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 04:13:52 AM
If you look at the history, the past events in the crypto market, then the current situation can be considered normal - periodically there is a correction, and then the growth is restored again.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 11, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
hold means you trying to make money from it, i know seems hard to hold coins and its really suffering to see your coins keep going down but just have some faith and think about it. I would not advice you to hold or to quit from crypto, im just telling you to think about the risk and the profit and the opportunity. If you think its favor you then just invest and hold but if dont just quit.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Many of the Professional altcoin traders when the altcoin situation in red they do HOdl and they relax and waiting untill the coin will be green again or pop up again so why we will not do like them relax and waiting because in crypto world the real traders or investors are moody like calm patience and relax. for me I do like this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 09:09:00 AM
Of course, keep yourself in the hold, because below the course the crypto currency can not go, there are so many different reasons for this and what you call exit today will be very sad for you. Just do not let yourself relax.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
The easiest way for you to be a holder is to find another outlet besides crypto. Something that makes you not want to look at the charts. In a bear market like this, when people are looking at the value of their coins, they are seeing losses so it would be easier to hold coins if you are not looking at the price all of the time. Quitting now would be a big mistake, worse than waiting it out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
July 11, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
Many cryptocurrencies and tokens has the ability to rebound after some price corrections and these coins usually solid coins that are designed to make big profits in the crypto world. If you have these coins which are in the top 10 of the coin market then all you have to do is hold them while the market is temporarily down and wait for their next bounce.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:51:59 AM
I do not think quitting should be the option. The current market situation in crypto is something that affects all crypto lovers. Everyone is just in one way or the other encouraging themselves believing that things will get better in crypto with time. It won't be good for you to quit now. I will advise you to still have some patience and hold your altcoins. The market will surely rise again. We need to be hopeful. Things like these sometimes could happen in crypto market but it is a matter of time, It will soon become an history. Hence, hold your altcoins and quit not.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
July 11, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
Basically it all depends on your needs and belief on crypto. If you are really in need of quick funds, then sell is a step that can be done. But if you really believe in the future crypto development, then hodl is the right step. As we know, that coin prices rise and fall it is commonplace in the world of crypto. When prices fall, theoretically it is a good time to invest. I suggest, for hodl altcoin that is owned in the long term, then we will get big profit.
Yes, you can sell your coins if you do not want to stay in the crypto. But if you want to make a big profit and  you think that the crypto has a great future, then selling now is not the best option.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 07:44:10 AM
Hold is the best way to get more profit, I'm hold till end of this year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
If you may end here at this second, you will genuinely omit a variety of opportunities to research and develop your skills here. it's far better to keep your coins and look forward to it to earn your income whilst the marketplace begin getting better. maybe you may promote it too and purchase other coins that you suppose youll get a quick profits.
Pages:
Jump to: