Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 10. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
Yes, price of most coin are down and this does not mean you should quit crypto because this is only temporary and the price will be high again as soon as the market recover, just hold your coin patiently because it will really be profitable for you when the price of the coin grows higher then it was before or than it is now. Holding is very good for you to make reasonable profit on your investment.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
Well you are already in so consider Quitting not a very good idea, but if you decide to quite then there is no problem at all, its a choice you have to make at some point, but before quitting, Have it in mind that crypto is just coming into the market and there is still lots f room to improve, the fact that the market is on the lower end currently doesn't mean that Its all over, sell now and you let go off the coins at a very cheap price, hod on and you get better deals in the near future
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 08:49:45 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

In my opinion, with constant downturns on the market, the most reasonable thing to do is to not sell. Wait for the right moment when the market rises and then to sell if we do not have longer-term plans.
Yes that is right that's why you have always to think for long term and not like a slice of piece of cake because greediness will lead yourself into failure and will result in loss of your money here don't think crypto world is a easy money it's just a opportunity for all of us to make ourselves financially freedom.
Activity: 103
July 08, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
You do not need to exit. You just have to wait until the price goes back up. Be patient, until everything will get better and the price of all the coins goes up.
Activity: 427
July 08, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

In my opinion, with constant downturns on the market, the most reasonable thing to do is to not sell. Wait for the right moment when the market rises and then to sell if we do not have longer-term plans.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 08, 2018, 08:25:29 AM
Hello...Friends

I think the hold is a good option rather than having to sell it in a loss, and just be patient to get more profit
Activity: 649
July 08, 2018, 08:20:18 AM
If you still have many enough balance in you're wallet, it would be better for you to be patient and wait for the price to go up. If you only have a little balance or token in your wallet, quit from the market for now.
Those who can wait patiently will resulted into good profit than quitting at all. Yes why not wait to hold our coins for the meantime, eventually price will increase again. By being patient to hold surely you will be succeed.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 08:18:28 AM
You have only lost the money when you sell your investments at a loss.  If you don't sell, if you are patient and hodl, you will probably get back to even at some point, and maybe even make a profit.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 08:17:09 AM
If you still have many enough balance in you're wallet, it would be better for you to be patient and wait for the price to go up. If you only have a little balance or token in your wallet, quit from the market for now.
Activity: 546
July 07, 2018, 11:41:16 PM
In my opinion my idea is for hold not quit because in this time the market is very critical and the rates of all the coins is down and there is no idea for having profit in this time in this work and but the bitcoin is the only coin which rates are not going down and give profit from this work.   
Activity: 531
July 07, 2018, 11:01:22 PM
Hello...Friends

Well always remember that the market price is so volatile. It can be so low or so high at any time. Don't expect it to be high at all times. If the altcoins that you are holding are down, then it's better to hold them until their price rises. No need to do panic selling just wait for it to go high again and then that's the time you'll sell it for good profits.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 10:41:45 PM
I don't think that you should sell your tokens in a falling market, because if you sell your tokens when the price falls to the bottom, you must be losing money. I will choose to continue to wait and the price will fall to the bottom. When you continue to buy, because I am optimistic about this market.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
ARTEMIS
July 07, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
the first for you do not panic with falling market conditions, it can also be used even in high-risk conditions, because one way I do in these conditions is to increase the amount of krypto assets I have and then I trade with the short run of every small movement of each market.
Activity: 147
July 07, 2018, 11:27:18 AM
As for me i think the best option is  Just need to learn to wait, because to be able to wait, it's probably the most important in the world of crypto-currency. Patience is a very good skill in people. The main thing is just not to rush anywhere,cos i believe patient is the key.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 07, 2018, 11:25:59 AM
Well I cannot speak for you but it really depends on what your financial position is , the amount of money you investor and the coins on which the invested in .
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
you can quit of you want to but there is a lot of possibilities that can happen on the bitcoin and also hold your tokens as of now because the price of the bitcoin is prefer to hold it until it became bigger again
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
If you want to quit a coin that is dependant upon the coin you have invested into for each coin there is a common method to go to the cryptocurrency exchange platform you are using but if you cannot buy or sell your coin over there then it is a good idea to go to the coins site ,
Activity: 91
July 06, 2018, 10:26:43 AM
I think the price of Altcoin is quite low and it is very suitable for those who want to hold it for a long time. So, you should buy it now. Besides, now it is hard for you to get out of the bottom because it seems to sell you now will lose a lot.
Activity: 45
July 06, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
Activity: 363
July 05, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
Just hold and don't quit, because if you quit you can't get what you want so you need just to hold and wait the right time and get some profit by holding and selling it in a high price, and you just need to be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: