Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 9. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
If you still have many enough balance in you're wallet, it would be better for you to be patient and wait for the price to go up. If you only have a little balance or token in your wallet, quit from the market for now.
copper member
Activity: 658
July 10, 2018, 03:25:39 PM
The people who are rich off BTC had to hold for YEARS, not half a year. People in this space expect everything to be handed to them instantly. Too many people getting up in arms about it.
Activity: 113
July 10, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
Hope you did the right thing the day you posted this since from february to this date we can say those who hodl and did not panic is starting regaining their lose or even gained a profit. That is why if we truly believed on the altcoin or token we invested no matter how price falls there is always the right time it will recover.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 01:58:12 PM
Crypto market involves a lot of patience. I know people who have lost a lot of money by selling their coins so fast. You don't need to quit if the prices go down, they will definitely rise and a lot of profit will be made from it. Just be patient because better days are coming.
Activity: 420
July 10, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
If the price of your altcoins goes down then its not the good choice to sell. The best way to do is to hold or buy if you have extra money to increase your holdings and wait until the market recovers. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 01:33:53 PM
A few years ago we saw not the best periods in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Now many people talk about the overvaluation of the crypto currency. In fact, this is partly because many coins from the top 100 coinmarketcap do not even have a working product and the demand for their own coins.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
July 10, 2018, 01:00:58 PM
Basically it all depends on your needs and belief on crypto. If you are really in need of quick funds, then sell is a step that can be done. But if you really believe in the future crypto development, then hodl is the right step. As we know, that coin prices rise and fall it is commonplace in the world of crypto. When prices fall, theoretically it is a good time to invest. I suggest, for hodl altcoin that is owned in the long term, then we will get big profit.
Activity: 82
July 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
now is not the time to sell - the market may be at the bottom. And selling - you will lose more money. Now it's better to buy more money for new money
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
July 10, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
At the moment, altcoins have sagged very much, and with the growth of bitcoin, the price is not particularly restored. I think the biggest drop experienced now we wait for growth
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
Remember the concept that I always reminds to all of one “Buy when its low and sell when its high; hold if its low and quit if its high” In this concept you can obtain more income; it is just a simple concept that should everyone apply in real life situation.

It`s perfect thing, buying when it`s low and selling when it`s high. Making profit isn`t so easy as it sounds. Holding is something else, you hold when prices are going
up, you hold when they go down, you hold it no matter what! Until when you can ask, when price reach very high price, or when we become able to use our crypto-
currencies for every thing we need, without need to sell them for domestic currency and than paying!
   It`s easy to hold when price is rising and wishing for higher price, but how strong are you is visible when price goes down, in those moments you need to be strong
and if you are strong and brave you will buy more!
Activity: 82
July 10, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
Remember the concept that I always reminds to all of one “Buy when its low and sell when its high; hold if its low and quit if its high” In this concept you can obtain more income; it is just a simple concept that should everyone apply in real life situation.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
When a coin you favour drops in value because of the overall market conditions and not because of problems with the coin itself then that is a time to purchase more and cost average down. Then when the market recovers you stand to gain a larger profit then previously and its one of the principe rules of investment.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
That your cryptos went down is not a enough for you to quit cryptos, cryptos will always go up and down, the same it happens in stock market, Just hold your coins and think future when everything will be up.
Activity: 72
July 08, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
I suggest to hold as market can be up any time and than you will regret of your decision. There is no point to sell at this price and market situation. So wait for some time to market grow up.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
I have a question for you. Do you believe in the future of the currency that you have at the moment? If the answer to this question is "Yes", then keep and do not sell your crypto currency.
Activity: 462
July 08, 2018, 09:00:36 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
Hello! I personally hold, wait until the market turns, do not see the point of selling now, and then I will regret that I sold it on the bottom.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
Don't quit dude just keep on holding until the price of your coins or tokens increase, because if you quit you can't get the way you want specially the profit and holding is profitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
July 08, 2018, 08:57:25 AM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?
now you can hold your altcoin because if you go out you may not be able to make a profit let alone now the price of altcoin is decreasing and with so many people investing and holding their altcoin till altcoin price goes back

Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
July 08, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
Self control with self discipline is what we need in order to do our plans better with great clear mindset and fix vision for success at the end. Hold and sell needs great conviction and knowledge to make it effective.
Activity: 50
July 08, 2018, 08:55:06 AM
Do not sell at a loss, it is better to wait until the market grows and sell.
Pages:
Jump to: