Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 04:42:04 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

This is one of the biggest problem of cryptocurrency. How can those poor individuals access it. Without paper money how can the live. This is the question that could make a big impression for crypto world. How can those individuals that is not well verse in computers and internet access cryptocurrency? I can conclude in this part that paper money can't be change to crypt.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
I have no clue since it is not acceptable in my country so I don’t really know.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
I assume bitcoin can be accessed by anyone just by having an account. it will be like an automated machine that anyone can use. I'm sure that the World will be prepared for that. and hopefully, there will be no beggars when that time comes.
Activity: 97
March 06, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
I don’t know much about it and I think they can access the bitcoins through the ATMs.
Activity: 154
March 02, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
Of course they can use paper money that has been converted into bitcoin, Why not, They beggars just need gadgets, able to read And speak, even we do not know how their future, it could be in the future they get the position of manager or moderator in bitcoin, we nobody knows, thanks...
Activity: 38
March 02, 2018, 12:06:21 AM
To use the bitcoin money, you must know how it functions and take advice.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
March 02, 2018, 12:02:40 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

A simple cellular phone will do.  But for those who cannot afford to have it and can't  access in the internet its a serious problem  if paper money will eventually be changed into bitcoin.

Maybe in the future  there are some establishments that will be operating and offer their services to those who cant access with btc and will do some transactions with regards to bitcoin.
Activity: 336
March 01, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

I don’t think that the simplest android device is so expensive. Contrariwise I heard about homeless people in USA who can not to buy the house but they hold different kinds of gadgets. So they are able to accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
March 01, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

Generally, everyone has access to cryptocurrencies but not everyone has the means of acquiring so. People from the marginalised sector are hindered by their current circumstances into acquiring cryptocurrencies as they lack the necessary factors, like having a stable internet connection and an electronic wallet. Maybe in the future once we adapt and embrace a digitalised form of payment, people from that sector would be able to have the means of getting cryptocurrencies. But as for our current situation? I doubt about it.

The question sounds at least strange. First of all, why should beggars beg for Bitcoin? They need cash. Secondly, curious, who will give them crypto ever?

Technically, beggars are under the 'marginalised sector' and not all of them beg for money. As our world adapts fiat as the main currency for transactions, I believe that cryptocurrencies are irrelevant into their situation as they need to focus more into their livelihood rather than worrying about having bitcoin.
Activity: 336
March 01, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

The question sounds at least strange. First of all, why should beggars beg for Bitcoin? They need cash. Secondly, curious, who will give them crypto ever?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
March 01, 2018, 01:10:27 PM
As long as the beggars can access the internet they can finding bitcoin from it. I think beggars not should to ask bitcoin from other people because we can easily get bitcoin and other cryptocurrenncy like joining on airdrop and giveaways.
With a PC or a smart phone which they cannot afford, have never used before and will take them years to even try to get used to right ? We are talking about beggars here bro and not someone who is just poor but with some knowledge about how to access the internet. I am not sure where you are from, but the beggars over here will actually use the paper wallet you give them to wrap some weed and smoke or probably throw it in the garbage.

Probably beggars will and maybe a lot of development will come up that would make having cryptocurrency accessible to almost everyone. Most of them are still very much limited to the digital age and the know nothing about it, so which makes it pretty difficult. No matter how you try to teach some of them though, you may just end up wasting your time. So, that may be one of the reasons we will still have fiat in place anyway.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 01, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Unfortunately, well if you are specifying beggars like the ones who roam the streets and beg for spare change or food, they cannot access or gain access to Bitcoin due to the absence of the basic needs in accessing the Internet, Electricity and thru this equipment's we can access simple Bitcoin wallets and other things related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
First of all, I don't think the digital currency will be able to replace paper money or fiat ever.  They can co-exist sure, but never replace the paper money because first, it cannot be used by everyone. Not all people are knowledgeable on how the digital currency works, how they can withdraw or cash out, etc. So to answer your question, for beggars, they need to have at least a smartphone and an internet access for then to access their digital currency,which I don't think they have.
You are right, if we really want to help beggars then it is okay if we are going help them but not in cryptocurrency especially if they don't know how to read or write, so for me teach them first the basic that they need and not to inform them what cryptocurrency is, they will just ignore you.
Activity: 350
March 01, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
Bitcoin is a currency with different equivalent conversion for every country. So it is impossible that paper money will be replace by bitcoin. Remember th6e face of ceasar imprint on the coin during Jesus Christ time? It only means and prove that money exist very very long time ago until thi generation and no cryto can replace that.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
March 01, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Since beggars cannot afford having smart phones, the easiest and most possible way for them to access bitcoin is by going to internet cafes, whereby people can easily access the internet with a fair amount. I’m sure that is quite enough for beggars to access bitcoin, and in time when they’ve earned enough, they can buy a smart phone.
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
First of all, I don't think the digital currency will be able to replace paper money or fiat ever.  They can co-exist sure, but never replace the paper money because first, it cannot be used by everyone. Not all people are knowledgeable on how the digital currency works, how they can withdraw or cash out, etc. So to answer your question, for beggars, they need to have at least a smartphone and an internet access for then to access their digital currency,which I don't think they have.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
I think they should know how it works they should know how to transfer it,
So they could use the bitcoin that has been donated to them to buy some food's or what ever they want.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
March 01, 2018, 11:23:08 AM
That is one of the problems I see if we successfully adapted the blockchain technology, the accessibility.

Let's assume that bitcoin aleeady replaced the use of fiat, there's no problem for the coin holder like me, computer literate and the young generation out there but this is not favorable in the case of the beggars, people of ethnic groups and residence of remote areas because it's very hard for them to access the Internet due to financial and topographical factors.

So based on the situation that you gave, I confidently say that there's no way for them to use crypto unless they will be able to have at least an android phone with internet connection. Sad
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 01, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

Well I think it will not be possible that paper money will be replaced by bitcoin or any other digital currency.  There were some parts of the world wherein electricity has not yet been introduced.  Maybe when every part of the world is already using computers and when there is already electricity.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 11:17:06 AM
Of course this is a difficult thing, as we know that bitcoin only uses internet, without internet then we can not access bitcoin, beggars do not know with internet so he will never get any benefit about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: