Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 08:09:56 PM
If paper money would all be gone and changed with bitcoin, then most probably, everything would have been online and possibly, these beggars would have adopted it or been left behind. If that time comes, all paper koney is gone, i think the only way for beggars to access bitcoin would be thru internet shops or there will be some atm like in Japan where anyone can access or get some bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 08:00:13 PM
It is not acceptable here so I don’t know and I cannot say.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 11, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

It need atleast a decade to occur.Before this all the begger will have some knowledge to use bitcoin.In my country , people use to beg bitcoin.
To use bitcoin,they just need of some basic knowledge of bitcoin,PC and English.

It's happy to hear this buddy.In your country,begger accept the bitcoin??
Atleast couple of year is needed for begger to know about bitcoin in my country.
If begger know about bitcoin,bitcoin will have deep root in your country.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
Beggar can access in bitcoin? There is small possibility to access it. Beggar, the beg for food, the question is how can they access it if they dont have internet not dont have money to rent for internet because they big money for food so that they can survive.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
March 11, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
I remember reading a post here on this forum with an image where the beggar was asking for money in bitcoins so some are already accessing bitcoins. In my country most of the beggars do not have access to smartphones and internet and thus they will not be able to use bitcoins ever. They also do not have any extra savings and can hardly arrange food for two times a day. Some of the beggars though (in rich cities) have accumulated a lot of wealth by begging. I am sure they must be investing some of that money in bitcoins but their children must be helping them with this.
Activity: 41
March 11, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
Now everyone is using smart phone, almost all smart phone users are using internet connection. In future this percentage will increase and may reach to 100%. In such a case why would beggar remain behind? Human beings do anything for survival, in our country there are beggars accepting money by using swipe machines. I am sure if situation arises they will equip themselves with mobile wallets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
March 11, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
Yes,you saying this means it has been accepted by such an economy, such that the beggar will access to money in the same manner that he has gotten the money going by your illustration because this time bitcoin will possess all the attributes of money.So people will spend bitcoin and give it as alms to beggars.
Activity: 40
March 11, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
I believe there will be a provision made to access it through the ATMs.
Activity: 32
March 10, 2018, 10:07:25 PM
Accessing it from the ATMs can be a thing and can happen.
Activity: 12
March 10, 2018, 10:04:00 PM
Take the help of the experts who have been into it and learn from them.
I think its diffucult for them to access bitcoin. They need a lot of things like having a cellphone or computer. I think they still need a lot of money on that. Aside from having a cellphone they also need to have an internet connection. If they have all these then they might have an access. Thats why its more covinient if we just give paper money to the beggars, its more helpful for them to buy food or whatever they want to buy.

It is somehow impossible for the beggars to access bitcoin for many reasons. First they need money for the phone and internet, secondly they need knowledge to use the phone, program and understand the process of bitcoin.
The facts that they are beggars, they beg on streets or anywhere to aid there daily needs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 09:24:43 PM
That's impossible that bitcoin will replace the paper money because not all people can access bitcoin because you need a Computer/Phone before accessing it and if that happens so many people will protest.
But if it happens i think the government will provide some papers with Qr Code for transaction and making some ATM machine w/ free Card to access thei wallets, For me this idea is good because it can help beggars to their daily needs.
The simplest way that beggars can access bitcoin is basically they need internet connection and create their bitcoin wallet, but the problem is mostly beggars didn't have the knowledge in digital world, then that situation alone will be the the number one problem. As for me, to make them access bitcoin then the government or any authorities will implant them an electronics chips in their thumb and provide easiest way ATM for the transaction. It is just only my fantasy but i believe someday on the near future this will gonna be happen that no more paper money and virtual money will lead the way.
Activity: 153
March 10, 2018, 08:41:49 PM
I think its diffucult for them to access bitcoin. They need a lot of things like having a cellphone or computer. I think they still need a lot of money on that. Aside from having a cellphone they also need to have an internet connection. If they have all these then they might have an access. Thats why its more covinient if we just give paper money to the beggars, its more helpful for them to buy food or whatever they want to buy.
Activity: 37
March 10, 2018, 08:16:29 PM
Activity: 2
March 10, 2018, 07:21:19 PM
Substantially less access a PC or cellphone. It's valid that there will be an innovative hole for the exceptionally poor to get to bitcoin. They should discover some way. Unavoidable issue is, who might give them bitcoin? It would be better for us to give them essential needs like nourishment and water. On the off chance that you give them bitcoin, they may utilize it for medications or something more terrible.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
March 10, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
That's impossible that bitcoin will replace the paper money because not all people can access bitcoin because you need a Computer/Phone before accessing it and if that happens so many people will protest.
But if it happens i think the government will provide some papers with Qr Code for transaction and making some ATM machine w/ free Card to access thei wallets, For me this idea is good because it can help beggars to their daily needs.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
March 10, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

It need atleast a decade to occur.Before this all the begger will have some knowledge to use bitcoin.In my country , people use to beg bitcoin.
To use bitcoin,they just need of some basic knowledge of bitcoin,PC and English.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
March 10, 2018, 02:03:32 PM
If beggars can access bitcoins then it is good. But I think even if it is on paper bitcoins may still need to be used online. Thus the beggar still has to go to aby computer  shop to check on his/her account. Whether to sell ot hold is another thing the beggars would consider. I found still a bit complicated. But I believe it is a nice idea.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
when the era of paper money comes to an end, bitcoin will surely have many huge development. each country or even 1 world will have the regulations of it and your question about will it can be accessed by anyone will be all clear and there is will be no doubt about bitcoin again. and anyone could accessed it from an ATM.
It is very unlikely we are going to see the end of paper money, the wealth difference around the world is enormous and I do not see it going down in the short term in fact the opposite is happening the gap is widening besides if bitcoin was adopted as widely as you suggest we will not need ATMs we could use it bitcoin directly with our phones or hardware wallets.
Beggars don't need this to start their life, they need such knowledge that they can use in every battle so we need to teach them the basic things first if we really want to help them, help them stand first then to walk then how to start life beyond the road.
To get access to Bitcoin you need to have an Internet connection and a mobile phone or a laptop
It is a bit difficult for the beggars to get access to Bitcoin as they need to have a phone at least to operate Bitcoin
The beggars are illiterate and do noy know how to use a smartphone.Bitcoin is a bit complex and it does require knowledge about the market place.Bitcoin is a very advanced thing and requires a lot of hardwork and time.
Activity: 170
March 10, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
If they can do that. Really bitcoin has brought the miracle to the whole world. A great technological civilization to remove the gap between the standards
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 01:44:56 PM
when the era of paper money comes to an end, bitcoin will surely have many huge development. each country or even 1 world will have the regulations of it and your question about will it can be accessed by anyone will be all clear and there is will be no doubt about bitcoin again. and anyone could accessed it from an ATM.
It is very unlikely we are going to see the end of paper money, the wealth difference around the world is enormous and I do not see it going down in the short term in fact the opposite is happening the gap is widening besides if bitcoin was adopted as widely as you suggest we will not need ATMs we could use it bitcoin directly with our phones or hardware wallets.
Beggars don't need this to start their life, they need such knowledge that they can use in every battle so we need to teach them the basic things first if we really want to help them, help them stand first then to walk then how to start life beyond the road.
Pages:
Jump to: