Pages:
Author

Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 2042 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:58:49 AM
The smartphones and the knowledge as to how to use it, will be helpful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 01:45:53 PM
It is impossible to replace physical money by bitcoin because it is a very expensive coin and all people can not bear this coin. Bitcoin is a limited coin so that all people can not use it and it will be not available at every place. Some people are illiterate at all nation and how will they use bitcoin because this not physical money.
All people can not use smart phones or computer so that will be impossible to used bitcoin by them. So don’t even think this kind of thing. Physical money will be physical moneys place and bitcoin will stay at bitcoins place so beggars will not face any type of difficulties.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
February 28, 2018, 02:30:25 AM
If beggars, start to beg and earn money to buy gadgets like smartphone and beg beside a place where wifi is free access then they can access. But of course they need assistance from those who knows how to operate and patiently teach them. Beggars are just beggars who lacks finances and not foolish people meaning they can learn and they can be successful if only there are people who are willing to teach them. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 28, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

I guess the most convenient way for beggars to access bitcoin is to go to a nearby computer shop because it is cheaper rather than buying their own desktop computer or even smart phones. At least, when they go to a computer shop, they can still access bitcoin and doesn't need to spend a lot of money to it.
There is really no point trying to sugarcoat the whole thing. Beggars will always find it hard to access bitcoin except they just have some knowledge about the internet or how to make use of it. Imagine giving a beggar some paper wallet with some bitcoins and expect the beggar to understand what you have given to him. Sure, some may have gotten some hint, but that is just being over assumptive.

The beggars can use the general libraries and get themselves educated.
Lol. Very funny. That is on the assumption that the beggar can read and write yeah? If they can do that, would they still be outside begging? There are some things that are not realistic, and that is one of them. Even those who are learned enough, some are still in the dark, let alone beggars. Just stick to giving them fiat, they are already stressed enough, what is the point stressing them more?
Activity: 114
February 27, 2018, 11:09:39 PM
That is the biggest challenge of how tge beggars access in bitcoin when the paper money were change into bitcoin,first they dont have capability to buy gadgets and of course they dont know how to use it,so i think it is impossible for now but on the otherhand if this happen  maybe theres no more beggars on the street because all people can busy now doing bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 27, 2018, 07:24:16 PM
bitcoin can be used if bitcoin holders have internet access, and also understand about internet technology.
I never saw a beggar holding a smartphone or going to an internet cafe. so bitcoin will not be useful if given to the beggar.

Beggars don't have time to go for internet cafe coz obviously they don't have money. All they know is to ask money from people. Even if they have money, they'll prefer buying foods rather than buying gadgets and go to net cafe. It is not possible for beggars to access bitcoin. Also, they don't have idea what bitcoin is. And it is too complicated to understand for those people who don't have knowledge about technology.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 07:07:20 PM
this is like how to get bitcoin, if it will happen that paper money will be replaced by bitcoin, which must be there to get bitcoin ie there must be internet and bout about bitcoin and in my opinion no more beggars on the street, how not? if a beggar had internet access they would have been busy mining bitcoins rather than begging
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 07:02:46 PM
Beggars can access bitcoin through the help of internet connection and mobile phones. It is important to have own gadgets and internet because these are the most common needs of an individual in order to open bitcoin account. Beggars need knowledge about bitcoin, get an advice to other bitcoiner, or they should learn all about bitcoin. Beggars need knowledge about bitcoin so that they cope their challenges that may encounter in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
February 27, 2018, 04:16:44 PM
And what about the lazy? How will the outrageously lazy get coins? This just isn't fair.  Cheesy
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 27, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?
Begging on the streets should not be taken as a profession and whoever take it as a profession should better go and learn skill that will yeild him/her some amount of money and not to begging along the streets. In the early 2017 i saw on CNN news get hold of a lady who claimed to be incapacitated begging along the shopping mall in UK.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
February 27, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Well this is the hardest challenge for crypto currency. The fact that not all of people do have access in crypto market then it cause alot of problem. The modernization in every part of the world is indeed visible however a part of its population is still lacking interms of education. I think that paper money can't be change to digital money totally.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 27, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
I don't think this will happen but just since you are asking, We should assume already. Since paper was already converted in bitcoin, it means most bank has already access to bitcoin of other crypto as well. Bitcoin should be accessible for everyone or else it will no be accepted in the society.

Yes it is a right point poor people are very hard to use online currencies if all paper currencies are dead beggars and poor people life were very sad uncomfortable they were pulled into struggling lifestyle so both online and offline currencies are very important for all people in this confusing world .
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
It's not that far that the beggars keep an atm card reader machine with them to receive their donations. So, I think it might also be possible when there's no fiat money, the beggars will provide a way to help them with their own crypto coin account. Best wishes for the beggars, may they not stay beggar for long.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
I think this is very rare in everyday life. However, if that happens, maybe fiat with them is the best. They may not know how to use bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:42:59 PM
bitcoin can be used if bitcoin holders have internet access, and also understand about internet technology.
I never saw a beggar holding a smartphone or going to an internet cafe. so bitcoin will not be useful if given to the beggar.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 27, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
As long as the beggars can access the internet they can finding bitcoin from it. I think beggars not should to ask bitcoin from other people because we can easily get bitcoin and other cryptocurrenncy like joining on airdrop and giveaways.
I do not think beggars can have interest to think where to get gadget that can connect to internet to access bitcoin.  They are busy in thinking where to get food for them to live in a day.  They can access into bitcoin if they become interested to learn about it and start earning. Even the people that want ro help them prefer to give paper money rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
I think they should know how it works they should know how to transfer it,
So they could use the bitcoin that has been donated to them to buy some food's or what ever they want.

Bitcoin is an internet based and all of its transaction is done digitally, so if the beggars access bitcoin then they simply prepare the things needed like computer connected to internet and a digital crypto based wallet.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
February 27, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
Changing all the paper money to bitcoin would take many many decades to come. This isnt going to happen just tomorow. This needs a well thought plan and regulation of cryptocurrencies, acceptance of such cutremvies worldwide and co-operation of respective cou trues governments.
Such a hypothesis is not apt for now because bitcoins are not completely legalised and you are talking about wiping away all paper money for bitcoins.

Also if ever in future such a transformation takes place, the time will be such that nothing like a begar would exist at that time. If paper momey is to be scrapped and bitcoin has to be the global currency, the development and technology would be at par. In such a situation, when every transaction would be over bitcoins, undoubdetly every rich or poor, everyone would have bitcoin as per their capability.

Anyways such a thing is not going to take place any soon.
Activity: 101
February 27, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
There has been the case of a Beggar who has displayed his BTC address and he has received quite a lot of money like that. I am not sure if the image of him is the one portrayed in this Twitter account, but it could be:

https://twitter.com/inbeggar
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
February 27, 2018, 08:51:45 AM
I think it cannont be use by everyone. Because we all need to have access in the internet so that we can use bitcoin. For me i don't like bitcoin to change paper money.
Pages:
Jump to: