Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 10. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
Bitcoin was born in the last financial crisis, then I think that if the financial crisis comes again, Bitcoin will take off, Bitcoin will become very expensive.
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
Global crisis can affect crypto in following way: total market cap of stock market is much more higher than crypto market ,so money will flow into crypto market
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:31:51 AM
If the world starts to have an economic crisis, it will devalue the fiat currency in everybody's hands. Then people will put money into bitcoin, because more people recognize bitcoin.
Rapid Bitcoin development makes people believe more in this digital currency so it is not impossible that there will be more people exchanging fiat with crypto because of the global crisis. but before that everyone must realize that Bitcoin also has the potential to fall, especially when there is a global crisis so be patient if you hold the crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 22, 2018, 03:20:42 AM
of course it can greatly affect the price of crypto currencies on the market, especially if the holders of crypto currencies are citizens in the countries where they live do not accept bitcoin as a means of payment transactions. so that if something happens with their FIAT currency because of a crisis they will prefer to secure their FIAT currency compared to the crypto currency they have. and indirectly it will affect the price of crypto currency.
Activity: 644
September 22, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
Yes, this global crisis will affect the price of crypto. We know that the global crisis is affecting human growth. So that human needs will continue to grow and the price can all ride. So the investors are reduced because their money will be used more for the necessities of life.
Gistcoin
September 22, 2018, 03:06:00 AM
Basically, the global crisis will affect the financial of the people in the world, including the people involved in crypto. Probably, we will need more and more money and we should sell our coins. For, the global crisis commonly will also affect some fields moreover the prices of every goods and everything that will increase drastically. Hence, the investment rate in crypto will probably decrease because people prefer to use their money for their daily necessity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 22, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
If the world starts to have an economic crisis, it will devalue the fiat currency in everybody's hands. Then people will put money into bitcoin, because more people recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 02:53:12 AM
During the crisis, people buy only basic necessities and the volume of investment decreases in all areas. Therefore, I am sure that the global crisis will have negative consequences for the cryptocurrency market. But in general, the development and spread of crypto will not be stopped and thanks to the growth of practical application the cryptocurrencies will continue to be in demand.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 21, 2018, 06:09:15 PM
I think that the crypto currency will survive very difficult times. It seems to me that most of the investments will go from the crypto currency.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
I think everything declines in crisis, everything tied to what the whole economy is tied to. Cryptocurrency, being decentralized and untied in some respect from the entire economy, may survive, but the financial capabilities of people may be harmed by crisis.
Depending on what the crisis would be most coins would not last that long. Bitcoin should remain on most exchanges.
Activity: 630
September 21, 2018, 05:48:54 PM
The global crisis has to influence the crypto market in a good way because it doesn`t depend on external factors. So this place is a very attractive one for keeping your money.
It seems to me that if from the real financial sector At that moment, money will be displayed, then it will definitely settle in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 434
September 21, 2018, 05:32:09 PM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
I think everything declines in crisis, everything tied to what the whole economy is tied to. Cryptocurrency, being decentralized and untied in some respect from the entire economy, may survive, but the financial capabilities of people may be harmed by crisis.
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 12:55:09 PM
The global crisis has to influence the crypto market in a good way because it doesn`t depend on external factors. So this place is a very attractive one for keeping your money.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
I think if there is every a global meltdown, it will encourage the growth of cryptos as it is a decentralized system,away from government regulation
I would say so too, but crypto is supported by people, investors, users, and if they suffer from any kind of crisis (even crypto market decline like right now), they won't move the market forward.
Activity: 602
September 21, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
I believe that the global crisis can greatly increase the opportunities for the integration of the crypto-currency sector into the sector of the real economy of states. Crypto currencies today are tomorrow's future.
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
Considering the growing demand for Bitcoin from the billionaires, surveys show that more than one-third of billionaires in the world are planning to invest in electronic money in the next few years and 80% of the rich The United States has been aware of Bitcoin, it is likely that the crisis will occur in the near future as experts predict that Bitcoin will emerge as a valuable repository next to gold.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:43:02 AM
It will still keep going on I believe. It will definitely impact negatively and be weaker compared to now but it will stay with us. I think it will stop a rise in the new projects/coins though due to less people having the money and believing in crypto currencies.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:33:48 AM
I do not think that the crisis can affect the world of crypto currency so much. But some experts argue that mining bitcoins, farms and mining can lead to a crisis in the energy sector.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 21, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
If there is an economic crisis than crypto will be affected because people will not afford to invest in crypto anymore and they will withdraw their money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

There are opposing theories about what will happen to the cryptocurrency markets in the context of another global market crash. On the one hand there are bulls, bitcoin holders and traders who think that the next economic catastrophe will be a baptism of fire for cryptocurrency. On the other hand, there are bears, pessimists (they may even be crypt holders themselves) who believe that the financial crisis will cause the devastation of the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: