Pages:
Author

Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto? - page 9. (Read 19847 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 04:58:47 PM
of course it can greatly affect the price of crypto currencies on the market, especially if the holders of crypto currencies are citizens in the countries where they live do not accept bitcoin as a means of payment transactions. so that if something happens with their FIAT currency because of a crisis they will prefer to secure their FIAT currency compared to the crypto currency they have. and indirectly it will affect the price of crypto currency.
I agree, depends on WHEN the crisis strikes and at which level the development and acceptance of crypto currency is by then. In more countries, fiat is the only source of payment.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.
in my opinion crypto would gain some profit in case of a crisis. people would appreciate crypto way of holding their money and safety it provides. that is, unless crypto has any loses too
I think crypto market may suffer losses as people are getting poorer because of the crisis. I hope because of decentralization the market won't suffer as much but still there will be consequences.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 26, 2018, 01:51:56 PM
I think that in case of economic crisis, cryptocurrency is the best option for saving the accumulated funds. Moreover, it can multiply them many times. Thus, we have a great tool to deal with the economic crisis and it is very stupid not to use it.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 26, 2018, 05:16:43 AM
with the global crisis happens. It will affect the value of the currency exchange. It will also affect the condition of the investors in crypto. and most likely, their impact will also be felt by crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
I think that global crisis will give some impact tot he crypto although I really don't expect it. Global crisis may lead some people, especially the investors or holders to sell the coins for their life. This is the condition where everybody in the world needs money for that big necessity and outcome. Probably, the price will be down along the global crisis. But, hopefully, this is my wrong statement.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
September 26, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
This is not certain. If the global financial crisis is very intense, it may cause the cryptocurrency to grow rapidly. Perhaps the cryptocurrency can be popularized globally after a crisis.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
Probably investors will run to crypto from the classic investments. It is sounds strange,  but global economic crises could be the crises of fiat money and it will have positive impact for cryptocurrency.
Let's just hope that the global crisis won't affect investment opportunities and capabilities for people who got broke by the said crisis and they have means to transfer to the crypto.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
Cryptocurrency needs investors to make it functional. These investors will sure come from people with money on hand. If there would be economic crisis, most investors might not risk their capitals on high risk investment such as cryptocurrency. In this case, there would be lesser investors. And that would directly affect the cryptocurrency market. It might results to red market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 11:38:50 AM
I do not think. that the global crisis has a direct impact on the crypto currency. It is appreciated by the fact that it works independently. And it also has good security. What does not allow it to be easily discovered and cognized.
Fully support. Cryptocurrency it is possible to say its own universe with its news channels, crises and other factors affecting its value.
Activity: 154
September 25, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
I do not think. that the global crisis has a direct impact on the crypto currency. It is appreciated by the fact that it works independently. And it also has good security. What does not allow it to be easily discovered and cognized.
Activity: 126
September 25, 2018, 11:21:35 AM
I think global crisis will affect crypto really nice. because people will want to save their money value. yes i know crypto is really volatile market. but atleast crypto have a big chance to increase in future. and we are in really early phase of adoption. we can see also that now. there are too many countries which living some kind of crisis .. and their btc volume is really big. and increasing day by day. they are trying to buy bitcoin to save their money.
Activity: 318
September 25, 2018, 01:15:23 AM
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
in my opinion crypto would gain some profit in case of a crisis. people would appreciate crypto way of holding their money and safety it provides. that is, unless crypto has any loses too

Maybe people would change their financial with the crypto because crypto doesn't get inflation as fiat and the crypto can also be used in all places without any border. But the global crisis is not related with the financial, and then I think the effect is not too big for the crypto and only the crisis of financing that will give the biggest impact for crypto.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 24, 2018, 12:07:32 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 24, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
Probably investors will run to crypto from the classic investments. It is sounds strange,  but global economic crises could be the crises of fiat money and it will have positive impact for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 155
September 23, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
Yeah right that the global economic crisis has an impact on crypto currencies. Crypto currency players with large capital are also the same as financial players in the real world so that when the global economy declines, the role of players in crypto currencies will also decrease. They will use their money in crypto currencies to cover the real life crisis so that there is an imbalance between crypto currency supply and demand. That is a bit of my idea.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
September 23, 2018, 07:25:12 PM
 People can go two ways, or begin to look for a safe haven in the cryptocurrency or Vice versa will get money from here in order to open more secure positions. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:01:07 PM
I think the capital is always extremely important in the world of crypto. If you can not have a good capital, it can be very hard to be a part of the world of crypto. Therefore, a global crisis can make the world of crypto worst and worst.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 23, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
We have seen what happens when a particular country is experimenting a big crisis and the results are positive, people are depending on bitcoin in order to try to survive in those difficult circumstances and as you may guess the governments of those countries do not like the situation at all because they are not benefiting out of it, so I really think that if a global crisis were to happen bitcoin will be adopted very rapidly by the population of the world and while I do not wish to see such a crisis that is precisely what we need to get a fast rate of adoption.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
We are witnessing one of the longest bull runs in the entire history as indexes are regularly breaking new records. But everything has its end and people would like to find the way how to deal with this situation. Crypto might be in an attention of millions of people which will exponentially increase the value of the whole network. That would be the best time to have actual products ready for the mass adoption. Right now, everything is in hands of developers. They are figuring it out while they don't have to have a lot of time before the world will desperately come to them with an appeal to solve their problems.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 22, 2018, 05:13:41 PM
I think the global crisis will affect the crypto market very well. Because people will want to invest their money in safe and independent markets. It maybe the gold can be bitcoin maybe. We'll see
Pages:
Jump to: