Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we get people to use bitcoin as a currency? - page 25. (Read 52948 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
How can we get people to use bitcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to get cash as a lot of people seem to do? When I say currency, I mean the literal definition of currency as something that is used as a medium of exchange.
Even online, there are only a few stores who are accepting it as payment.
I think it's impossible because as we know there are many payments that are easier than bitcoin, and also don't have fees like Bitcoin. and also bitcoin is not stable coin, it will be very dangerous if bitcoin is used as currency.
Since now I did not find any way easier than bitcoin to pay for goods of our daily need, I know it is not stable in price but it will not affect the use of it, in my friend zone I never had to force anyone for using bitcoin because when they see my status getting better with bitcoin they automatically get attract towards it and start using it for daily life.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I think the government can legalize bitcoin first, so people will be able to accept bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
we cannot force them to use bitcoin as a daily eye. because there are still some things that have not made bitcoin worthy of replacing fiat money. most people use bitcoin only to invest and trade. but with some parties accepting bitcoin as a means of payment, this proves that the bitcoin approach to becoming a currency is running.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
People are always thinking about making the Bitcoin like their own country currencies but the possibilities are very very low when legalizing the Bitcoin in all over the world so definitely it will not be possible at this situation but it may possible in the future because if the economic situation of all the countries will develop they will definitely accept cryptocurrency also.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We have great news and think that is not bad move in direction of massive adoption. On Twitter you can tip someone for great content through lightning network, also on Samsung S10 will be blockchain wallet. These are short steps, but step by step we will have more people which use BTC.
I wanted to post this exact thing that's why I hopped on actually. If mass social media network like Twitter adapts crypto currency. If FB starts accepting btc as payment for ads to be displayed , BTC will go somewhere else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
We have great news and think that is not bad move in direction of massive adoption. On Twitter you can tip someone for great content through lightning network, also on Samsung S10 will be blockchain wallet. These are short steps, but step by step we will have more people which use BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
How can we get people to use bitcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to get cash as a lot of people seem to do? When I say currency, I mean the literal definition of currency as something that is used as a medium of exchange.
I believe more people will get to Know about Bitcoin and make use of it if you and I can open a business and place information at the entrance of our shop or business and tell people that Bitcoin is accepted here.
As the media always show the negative part of bitcoin it always gives a panic mind to common people to make use of bitcoin. Maybe this will change when the media industry starts making use of bitcoin as well about the blockchain technology. Till date media has got the potential to change things happening around the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
It is useless to try to force people to do something they do not really want to do, if people are ready to use bitcoin as a currency then let them use bitcoin in whatever way they want, I know we want bitcoin to gain recognition as a currency but when there are so few spots where you can use it then it is normal that people try to find other uses for it, but do not worry eventually this is going to change, we just need more people to begin to accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
let it going natural, dont ever trying to force another people using bitcoin.i am sure if bitcoin already in complete developtment people will interested by their self.they will need bitcoin to make financial transaction and also as investment.our duty just spread positive thing about bitcoin , spread about its benefit using bitcoin.and it will create natural demand.
- Agree, do not force others to do what they do not want, the more we force, the more strongly they will resist, and using bitcoin as a legal currency is not something that can happen soon, it takes a lot of time for it. Because Bitcoin is still a product that is not so popular with people, people need time to understand more about it then start getting used to it and using it, and bitcoin also needs time to be more perfect, it needs to eliminate all the bad news and when it has become extremely good, people will automatically take care of it and trust it.

If more country allowing bitcoin used as currency in merchant, people will use bitcoin naturally. Peoples must be interesting using bitcoin because as investment bitcoin have limited supply and when they travel to others country, bitcoin must be accepted
Activity: 434
it is necessary to comply with the rules of what it has written and besides it is harder to ignore people they do not want to believe for about not being able to recognize or hard to believe a digital currency but for everything I do to convince people to use bitcoin crypto, there is nothing impossible when you try and just prove it. for me all will be to getting people to use bitcoin. as in bitcoin there is no imposoble.
Activity: 532
Use bitcoin as currency have much benefit when bitcoin at higher price we can take double profit, but when bitcoin down we faced risk have to lost our money by using bitcoin as digital ecurrency payment, have ready for take risk and profit.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You have a point but how do we get these large and influential stores, companies etc to adopt Bitcoin into their payment system. I think it is only through the relentless effort from crypto users towards effective awareness creation that will get these big stores to adopt Bitcoin. Users must start suggesting Bitcoin payment to these stores after making purchase from them and gradually, these stores will give it a second thought and adopt it since that is what customers want.

That's the point. Merchants and businesses will not adopt Bitcoin as a currency, until many of its issues are solved. First, Bitcoin needs to be stable in price to be used as a currency just like Fiat. Second, Bitcoin would need greater transaction capacity to prevent high fees and slow speeds. Third, there needs to be proper regulatory measures across the crypto market to prevent scams, hacks or theft. Once all of this is solved, then Bitcoin could be finally used as a currency among business, merchants, companies, and individuals alike.

It's important to keep this in mind, as people are looking for convenience nowadays rather than security or resilience. A faster and cheaper Bitcoin blockchain would be able to experience greater adoption (even if it sacrifices a little of its security and resilience) than a slow and expensive Bitcoin blockchain. Nonetheless, time will tell us whenever people will use Bitcoin as a currency or simply as an asset or store of value like it is right now. Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
it will be very difficult to make bitcoin as a currency because if the government has not legalized bitcoin it will not be able to make bitcoin into a payment tool, which is still the issue that is legality

Yes, that is difficult, but it seems the legality problem will be increasingly eroded in line with the growth of bitcoin itself. It was proven that some countries began to lift their ban on bitcoin even though they had not received it as a means of payment.

It`s happening already, we have seen many turnovers in past few years, the ones who were the most laud against crypto are now trying to get into crypto. People are slowly getting hooked on crypto, all they need to do is to try and when they see how much easier transactions can be they will start using it. Like we started using it, so will they, process is slow but it`s worth to wait.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
it will be very difficult to make bitcoin as a currency because if the government has not legalized bitcoin it will not be able to make bitcoin into a payment tool, which is still the issue that is legality

Yes, that is difficult, but it seems the legality problem will be increasingly eroded in line with the growth of bitcoin itself. It was proven that some countries began to lift their ban on bitcoin even though they had not received it as a means of payment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I believe more people will get to Know about Bitcoin and make use of it if you and I can open a business and place information at the entrance of our shop or business and tell people that Bitcoin is accepted here.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

Government of some countries legalizes some things while the same thing is illegal in another country. We do not need to wait for all the countries globally to legalize bitcoin before we take to the mainstream by accepting it for goods and services. Let all of us that are bitcoin fans start accepting it then others will join us.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
if on a government scale, I think that is indeed quite difficult, because many regulations are not appropriate. however, when many people know how to use bitcoin, I think you can still do that on the internet. basically the use of bitcoin is indeed unlimited as long as it's not illegal for you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
You don't need to waste your energy to create your small effects. Do you see businesses moving towards crypto? Some large businesses still accept payment in bitcoin, such as the Car Roll Royce, Pizza stores and many other business branches.
Believe me, in the future, many businesses will apply blockchain technology instead of depositing money with banks.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
It is useless to try to force people to do something they do not really want to do, if people are ready to use bitcoin as a currency then let them use bitcoin in whatever way they want, I know we want bitcoin to gain recognition as a currency but when there are so few spots where you can use it then it is normal that people try to find other uses for it, but do not worry eventually this is going to change, we just need more people to begin to accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
let it going natural, dont ever trying to force another people using bitcoin.i am sure if bitcoin already in complete developtment people will interested by their self.they will need bitcoin to make financial transaction and also as investment.our duty just spread positive thing about bitcoin , spread about its benefit using bitcoin.and it will create natural demand.
- Agree, do not force others to do what they do not want, the more we force, the more strongly they will resist, and using bitcoin as a legal currency is not something that can happen soon, it takes a lot of time for it. Because Bitcoin is still a product that is not so popular with people, people need time to understand more about it then start getting used to it and using it, and bitcoin also needs time to be more perfect, it needs to eliminate all the bad news and when it has become extremely good, people will automatically take care of it and trust it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
I think it's impossible because as we know there are many payments that are easier than bitcoin, and also don't have fees like Bitcoin. and also bitcoin is not stable coin, it will be very dangerous if bitcoin is used as currency.
Pages:
Jump to: