Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 7. (Read 5427 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In general, there is no guarantee. Everything can get drowned in any day. Therefore, I live one day and so far I hope for the best.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
Everything begins and ends somewhere so does Bitcoin. But Bitcoin will survive as long as there will be users who will support it and as long it will be accepted and implemented in society.
Having mind that Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and that it already has the place in new and modern finances we don't have to worry that it will end.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Even if it will end .. That will not be in the near future  Roll Eyes

I think no one knows when will bitcoin end, and don't think that this will happen but rather think and hope that bitcoin will stay for so long so that all of us can continue to get benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 30
Bitcoin has never "died", is a common question many people want to participate in using this money. Experts said the possibility of the Bitcoin currency disappearing is unlikely. According to forecasts, copper Bicoin not only "dead" but also developed more and more popular on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bitcoin is a new breakthrough in the world of transactions. with bitcoin can facilitate transactions. so I think bitcoin is the answer from the current bustle of society. during there is btc transactions i dont think it will die
But bitcoin can give them an answer that investors invest their a lot of money in bitcoin and they are waiting for their profit because they know their money will never lose and that's why many of people gets huge profit and now they live in easy life, so many of people want to invest in bitcoin for secure future and they know bitcoin will never end rather it will more popular and rise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
bitcoin is a new breakthrough in the world of transactions. with bitcoin can facilitate transactions. so I think bitcoin is the answer from the current bustle of society. during there is btc transactions i dont think it will die
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Bank alway hate bitcoin and bitcoin is their competitor, why should we care about bank?Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin

If the demand for the bitcoin or other coins is continuous, we don’t have a problem with it. As long the holder and the investor of the bitcoin or altcoin don’t use them on the illegal activities like money laundering and corruption. I sure that bitcoin will never end with the government because the reason of some government they ban the bitcoin because of the criminal activities and the problem to how they add income tax with it.
Activity: 28
Bank alway hate bitcoin and bitcoin is their competitor, why should we care about bank?Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin
Merit: 100
Bitcoin prominence keep on growing day on day with an ever increasing number of individuals are getting engaged with bitcoin exchanging in addition to more organizations intrigued to utilize bitcoin as an elective money in the web the request and supply may push bitcoin cost higher and keep on expanding significantly greater. for whatever length of time that there are individuals and organizations who need to utilize bitcoin it could never end.
Activity: 588
Keep using and trading bitcoin, keep contributing to the community. At the end of the day the demand of bitcoin is all down to how much interest it is attracting. So the more people involve the better.

Yes, you are right. persistence of bitcoin is determined by the market, the more demand for bitcoin can make bitcoin increase in value and can last longer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
homt.net
The recent scenario make me to think twice about the statement previously i was hardcore bitcoin supporter now also . But the market is highly manipulative even for the small news market is dumping very bad . Its not at all healthy move . Massive pump and Dump.
Merit: 107
I think bitcoin will never end, as long as there were many investors that will invest in bitcoin and there are still a lot of supply it will not end. If you are going go take a look at the situation of it right now. Many people are already buying and mining which led to the sudden increase of its value. This will surely help in making bitcoin's firmness and influence improve as time passes by.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
Bitcoin popularity continue to grow day on day with more and more people are getting involved in bitcoin tradimg plus  more companies interested to use bitcoin as an alternative currency in the internet the demand and supply may push bitcoin price higher and continue to expand even bigger. as long as there are people and companies who want to use bitcoin it would never end.
Activity: 196
Because this technology can definitely grow rapidly and in the future will grow the bigger. The concept of blockchains power i so huge and revilutionary an it will come to reveal libes for a long years.
Activity: 210
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
How to ensure it must only believe in the existing technology in Bitcoin. Because this technology can definitely grow very rapidly and in the future will grow even bigger. I believe Bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 180
As long as there are users like us who loves bitcoin, then I think it will not end, because Bitcoin is growing with its community and lives with people demand.
copper member
Activity: 82
https://mvlchain.io
I cannot say that bitcoin is never gonna fall down, but what i can say is that blockchain technology is never gonna just disappear.
The concept of blockchain's power is so huge and revolutionary and it will come to our real lives in a few years.
Activity: 37
Noone can make sure that Bitcoin never ends because everything can happen in this world and that means even human can be disappear not only Bitcoins through.
Somtimes , the most unbelieve stuffs that just simply happens , that's why they let people gambling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

The block chain in the market is the way for every transactions in the market to work and it is actually a business where every coins are being mined it is called a mining hardware and because of this chain reaction, the circulation will just continue and will give different people the wealth they need.
Activity: 420

I think just a few of those country that against bitcoin. Most country now been understand about bitcoin. Just take a look some news in America , they gave praised to crypto currencies, and so bitcoin too considering upon it.  It will never dies and yet it is continuously grows  for as anybody dislikes it, the more people like it, especially big companies and also banks now are going to study the benefits of bitcoin with them in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: