Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 8. (Read 5427 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 11
Of course there are very simple measures we can take to ensure bitcoin's survivability in th future. These are the easiest measure we could do to help bitcoin grow and/or help it to develop. First is the dip buying. When there's a dip, we can always buy bitcoins to manipulate the price to the positive side. On the otger hand, if you couldn't afford to invest on bitcoins more, you could stop panic selling and hold on to your investments. it's as simple as that.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
The assurance for Bitcoin to be able not to end will be possible to happen if and only if people who totally uses it will cooperate with each other in promoting Bitcoin into other people so that the population of Bitcoin users will grow into larger number which can enable Bitcoin to have a large demand in the market to grow its price that can surely attract more people to go beyond it and all of us will totally benefit once this thing happen.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
They could talk whatever they want.  But It is impossible for a government to seize your Bitcoins, unless you decide to handover your private keys.  And it will not end until investors all over the world participate in investing in bitcoin because they believe in it.
Activity: 465
I think it will never end. Look at the present value and you can compare that value in the past. That is a significant increase. I think it even increased. In 2018 some countries have accepted bitcoin and considered it as a payment method of their country.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
We are sure that Bitcoin will never end. The reason for the end will be his argument. If you notice, you will see that the demand for Bitcoin is increasing in comparison to the previous years. People are investing more than before. Bitcoin validity is getting popular across the country. Bitcoin is helping man's money. Bitcoin prices are also increasingly increasing.
Activity: 151
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 10:58:37 AM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
prove it with the investors of the world who participate in investing in the world of blockchain because they believe with cryptocurrency that does not use a third party and the increase and decrease bitcoin is very drastic / can not be guessed because of the increase and decrease is the number of investors and stocks that are stored I'm sure will not die bitcoin because world investors are participating in investments in bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
For us investors, I think what we can do is continue spreading the word. In this way, It can make the currency popular and make people be involved the this community. Making seminars/workshops/talks about the major benefits of Bitcoin would also help.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 23, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
Well, nine years in the market is no joke, add up the strength it has maintained along with it existence in the market. If you study carefully the technology behind the development of bitcoin and the integrity it has given to its users. Perhaps you will not hesitate anymore about the credibility of bitcoin. Leverage marketing or pyramiding is way far different from blockchain technology.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 10:42:22 AM
I think it will never end. Look at the present value and you can compare that value in the past. That is a significant increase. I think it even increased. Today some countries have accepted bitcoin and considered it as a payment method of their country. That's good news. It also contributes to the economic development of many countries .. so I believe it will never end
Yes, I completely agree with you. Even today we see that even banks are admitting, people relate differently now to cryptocurrency. Although many are still sceptical. And they will be for a long time.
Activity: 183
January 21, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
At least theoretically the bitcoin should never end, being decentralized and relapse its use in many people. What could happen is that a large crisis will bring its price to a large depreciation, or eventually its technoglogy could become so obsolete that it would no longer have a practical use, but that would in no case imply its disappearance.
Activity: 140
January 21, 2018, 03:23:26 PM
i already infrom my firend about bitcoin, if they intresting with it they can get understand in it
i think to keep something never end is just getting the more people involve
Activity: 169
January 21, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
Nowadays, the era is getting more advanced with so many technologies that continue to grow rapidly, I am very sure that bitcoin is for the future will be growing as well, and will never be extinct.
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 21, 2018, 03:16:48 PM
How can we make sure Bitcoin never ends? It cannot end if we continually telling them about d benefit of bitcoin and crypto knowledge. We must keep saying it and talk about it
End of bitcoin is also end of our life story. I dependently say it will end only if people stop using bitcoin and will not flow in the market. If we continue using it, it is also continue to survive until the end. Keep using, holding, believing and spreading the knowledge on what can we get in cryptos.
Activity: 211
Merit: 15
January 21, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
the communitie should arrange new inventions for the use of BTC so that the factor of necessary for kryptocurrencie increase
Activity: 18
January 21, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
Keep advertising while earning through media campaigns... If you earn from it then it's not a scheme..... Keep other people knowing about bitcoin if investors and buyers keep coming into bitcoin world then we don't have anything to worry....
Activity: 238
January 21, 2018, 02:53:10 PM
As we know the total number of bitcoins is limited. It is 21 million.The number of bitcoins in the system constantly decreases. This will lead to an increase in value of bitcoin. At the time when the last mined bitcoin it does not mean that the network will collapse.All miners will receive fees for the transaction.Transaction fees should increase with the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
January 21, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
bitcoin is not a pyramid scheme as no one really owns bitcoin! no company or even government control bitcoin.
bitcoin will never if you don't do anything. as people now are really into this ERA of cryptocurrency.
they hate bitcoin because no company to be taxed and people doing the bitcoin earning for themselves and never paid any tax! this is why other mostly banks and governments want to end bitcoin!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 21, 2018, 02:31:14 PM
Nothing is forever, so Bitcoin won't exist forever. But if you'd like Bitcoin for last as long as possible, you shouldn't use it as a tool to become richer and richer, but as the currency it was meant to be. And which it isn't.

The price value and ratings decides the demand of that currency in the circle of people so bitcoin has little bit in today's situation and so I think bitcoin will never ends on the hands of the people .
Activity: 44
January 21, 2018, 02:26:34 PM
every things go to the end and bitcoin will end.
bitcoin can survive from long time more than 100 year.
while people ready to pay for Bitcoin it Never Ends
Activity: 91
January 21, 2018, 12:23:00 PM
Theres possibility that bitcoin will end because there's no such thing as forever.Everything in this world has limitation but with the proper management of the moderator and admin it will surely last longer and nearly expand more around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: