Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 9. (Read 5427 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 06:36:27 PM
"to be on" and "trading" two things that do not go together, we speculate here, we are sure of nothing.
Activity: 163
January 20, 2018, 06:32:03 PM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
There is a lot of evideces that we can give to the people who are not believing to bitcoin just like list the individual who are rich today because of bitcoin, show your bitcoin wallet and let see how they react and etc.
Activity: 157
January 20, 2018, 06:20:26 PM
Find a way for Bitcoin to have little or no fees, stop waisting a quantity of energy equal to the consumption of Ireland in order to mine it, and Bitcoin will live a little bit longer.
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
January 20, 2018, 06:12:43 PM
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
With continuous sustainability and presence of the high demand which is a result of the existence of the massive population of the Bitcoin community, I think we can thoroughly prevent Bitcoin to end in no time because the participation of each and everyone in the virtual market when it comes to Bitcoin because continuous involvement of people and continuous support can totally make it happen for it to lasts for a long period of time.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 06:11:47 PM
it all comes down to us the people if we are in this community it will thrive if not there is no bitcoin
Activity: 112
January 20, 2018, 06:06:31 PM
How can we make sure Bitcoin never ends? It cannot end if we continually telling them about d benefit of bitcoin and crypto knowledge. We must keep saying it and talk about it
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 20, 2018, 05:59:16 PM
we can know all crypto coin will survive or not but we as believer always believe bitcoin have good future, and have good chance to us that can make our life better. just use the advantage's of bitcoin for your self, no need to worry about bitcoin future
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 05:56:04 PM
Actually, we can't be sure of such a thing, since everything has a beginning as well as an end. Always in the same sense, for example henceforth the salt was the most valuable thing in the world and all major commercial exchanges take place through it, so that many historians called the gold of this period. Also, we have lived the same thing for the oil which called the black gold.
If people continue to spend Bitcoin and receive Bitcoin then the coin shouldn't end. People are mining the coins so it should last a while.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
I think if we support this kind of coin and used it in a good purpose, I will sure bitcoin will never ends if we do this things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
January 20, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
We can not be completely sure about anything. Bitcoin is unpredictable. But I do not think that it will ever end, I see no reason for this. Bitcoin has a huge community of users around the world, its popularity is constantly growing.
Activity: 86
January 20, 2018, 05:42:15 PM
Bitcoin still has a lot of uses that other altcoins, though born after, are irreplaceable. So if you intend to invest in bitcoin then I think it is still a great investment for your property. Bitcoin will be very valuable in the future as more and more people know and invest in the cryptocurrency market. Although recent times bitcoin has a lot of fluctuations but you should understand that teeth are essential for it to grow more sustainably.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
January 20, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
Nothing is forever, so Bitcoin won't exist forever. But if you'd like Bitcoin for last as long as possible, you shouldn't use it as a tool to become richer and richer, but as the currency it was meant to be. And which it isn't.
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
I think if we a participants collectively increase our drive in terms of BTC awareness we do more to get people to come in board BTC. If more people are investing, BTC demand increases and consequently the BTC price increases. An influx of investors in BTC will consolidate BTC as an investment and also increase its overall value. This way BTC will stay on for as long as we all want it to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
Its all about creating more awareness for people to join cryptocurrency and i think with that many will troop into it....

Dont just only put all your money on bitcoin,consider great and new project like Arcblock....
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

We can do that by simply using bitcoin as much as we can, attracting more and more people will assure bitcoin's longevity
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
January 20, 2018, 05:05:50 PM
Actually, we can't be sure of such a thing, since everything has a beginning as well as an end. Always in the same sense, for example henceforth the salt was the most valuable thing in the world and all major commercial exchanges take place through it, so that many historians called the gold of this period. Also, we have lived the same thing for the oil which called the black gold.
Activity: 162
January 18, 2018, 10:42:43 AM
how we can make sure that bitcoin never end...even bill gate said no one can stop bitcoin! bitcoin is the electronic currency and future currency. so be better to start practicing how to to use in safety.
Activity: 308
January 18, 2018, 10:31:44 AM
I don't think bitcoin is a Pyramid Scheme because there are a limited bitcoins in the world and maybe they will make new ones. I'm not afraid bitcoin will end. It will only increase
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
What every product on the market needs is publicity.
So what really everybody can do is talk about bitcoin. There is this old saying that even bad publicity is better than no publicity.
Bitcoin needs that people hear its story, so that more and more people participate.
And I think everybody of us has a story about bitcoin that can be told.
Activity: 294
January 18, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
I think for me I cant assure that Bitcoin will never ends because it depends it on traders Buyers and especially in Investors
Pages:
Jump to: