Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 5. (Read 5427 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 110
     Since last year, The first bigbang of bitcoin history so many people was engaged in bitcoin and until right now. I dont think so bitcoin will ends because if there was people who use or trade and invest bitcoin is still alive.Only bitcoin user can say bitcoin ends..

Well for me it all comes down to us users stop taking advantage the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and use them forbthe purpose of doing crappy things like doing illegal transactions here, show the government and the world the advantage of having bitcoin as part of the currency of the world today, also continue supporting bitcoin through doing a lot of services and by never stopping in investing in here.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
it depends on which point of view from the people/government. but one thing we must aware is that blockchain will become more develop in the future
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
     Since last year, The first bigbang of bitcoin history so many people was engaged in bitcoin and until right now. I dont think so bitcoin will ends because if there was people who use or trade and invest bitcoin is still alive.Only bitcoin user can say bitcoin ends..

I believe we just need to keep on using it, as long as bitcoins continues to circulate in the market and throughout the internet, more and more people will adapt to it and so as investors and retailers. But knowing bitcoin and its reliability as a currency I think it is self sufficient enough to promote itself. That is why its value is so high nowadays even being not advertised and continuously attacked by the mainstream media.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
We can make sure that bitcoin will never die because many people are now prefer to use bitcoin as their money. The bitcoin is also becoming more stronger and more popular than before and there is no reason for us to worry.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

We can't deny the fact that bitcoin has itsa end since everything in this world is not eternal. But on the brighter side there's a way to slow down the coming of this. We must use it until the end of timethe and must keep on supporting it. Bitcoin must always be appreciate so that its value will not vanished. And lastly we must encourage others to start investing in bitcoin and use it in everylow transaction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
Well, lets just keep using it, that way Bitcoin will live on. In my country, we believe in the saying of "If you cant Beat em, then, Join em". Lets make a strong wall shall we? For bitcoin to never be brought down by agencies and companies or even the government and banks. Most likely in the near future, Bitcoin will stand strong and will be a total currency for the whole world. Thus, Fulfilling the saying I was giving.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
This is the thing of cryptocurrency. You don't know whether the trend will stop. And if it will, what will happen? Those things were the FAQs in bitcoin. We don't really know when it will stop or if it will continue. There is really no insurance of everything.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
Its obviously Do not sell if you want bitcoin never end. It is very simple idea for bitcoin believer, Honestly I am still holder I've buy bitcoin at 8K$ and now its almost 6K$ But for me I am not loser. Because I still holding my bitcoin and never sell at the low price. For sure if all people like me. Bitcoin will never be ends.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I can not be sure that Bitcoin will end in the future but Bitcoin is still developing well, but NEO is also developing. I think it is possible that these coins will manipulate the market in the future as digital technology grows.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1

continuously educate people about bitcoin so that scammers would find difficulty in searching for their victims. Scammers could drag down bitcoin because of the negative image that it gives.p If bitcoin continues to gain popularity, investors will also continue to increase. In that way we can help bitcoin raise it's value in the market.
Activity: 350
Is it because they didn't understand the whole essence of Bitcoin. It's very far to consider Bitcoin as bubble and pyramiding scheme. Only pure innocent to Bitcoin can say this. To prove they're wrong, just see this few mindblowing facts; Bitcoin is Decentralized you can own and control it anonymously. Bitcoin is backed by the most advanced Blockchain technology and a lot of unique features that will surely conquer the other industry.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
To ensure that bitcoin will never really end, we only need to continue to give it value. Once all bitcoin users ignore it and will no longer give it value, bitcoin will become useless.
Activity: 128
We don't know if what will happen, we're not sure if what will happen i the future because we don't know if when bitcoin ends. We are really not sure that bitcoin will never end, but grows bigger, I thinks that will not happen because were not sure if bitcoin is stable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

As a community in-love with this amazing cryptocurrency, we should always show support to it even if we don't have the capability nor the finances to back bitcoins up. We should start by marketing bitcoins as an amazing tool to transfer money from one country to another without middlemen.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
We are not sure what will happen in the future. People get knowledge every day. That's why a lot of encrypted currencies are being created almost every day. So the future of bitcoin is uncertain. We never know whether bitcoin is king in 10 years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
There is an end of bitcoin but it takes a century to end because all the algorithms will be discover so no more new bitcoin will be produce on that year, so we just need to make bitcoin value high or greater than the other crypto so that bitcoin will survive.
Activity: 322
In my opinion, bitcoin will stay in the first place before a new coin can replace it, and this situation will last quite a long time, most new comer get involved in cryptos will buy bitcoin and the more user of bitcoin, the harder will bitcoin ends

With the huge of users now of bitcoin throughout the world I think bitcoin will never ends because they give good benefits to the community who are get involved to it. People will not get bored patronizing bitcoin because they improves their living by obtaining a lot of income with the used of their great knowledge in manipulating bitcoin. With the more users coming and get involved nowadays in bitcoin a great chances that it will last forever.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Use Bitcoin whenever and wherever possible. Buy gift cards for retailers and restaurants you frequently visit anyway with Bitcoin. (I like Egifter, but there's several sites where you can buy electronic gift cards for Bitcoin.) Buy something you've been wanting or dump some old stuff you don't want anymore for Bitcoin on Bitify. Try freelancing for Bitcoin on sites like XBTFreelancer. Because if cryptocurrencies become important enough to the global economy because people really do use this stuff every day, then Bitcoin is unlikely to die anytime soon.
Well bitcoin nowadays is getting more popular because of it's resourcefulness so I think the assurance of non ending using of bitcoin is because bitcoin can be use in so many idealistic ways. So as the time goes by bitcoin's innovation is dependable so you can rest assured.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
To make sure that it continues to grow then we should continuously use bitcoin and spread the good news about bitcoin to the people. Through that, we can assure that bitcoin life will never end and grows bigger instead.

Both the two things you mentioned are important to make bitcoins more popular:

1) Using bitcoins for payment  : When you mention using bitcoins, I think you are referring to using it as payment medium. When you are sending bitcoins to a person who have never used it, it gives him  a chance to try this. He can then also start investing if he finds the technology useful.

2) Promoting bitcoins: This will also help to make bitcoins popular. But we should focus on advertising in print and TV media. Internet users are already aware.
Pages:
Jump to: